xsoori

Jan 5, 2019
hot tub doesn't work. Dylan told his mom that the water was freezing cold. So they went to Dylan's room to do other things together.

I hope the plot goes like this. Because I don't think I want to see more tub or jakuzzi content.
Perhaps this would be the case and they both nude walk to Dylan's room and then the spicy stuff happens

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I have an agreement with LP not to be the first to post such teasers (which he asks not to share)
I have nothing against your arrangements with L&P. I respect people who know how to keep their promises. Moreover, I myself have repeatedly received a teaser from L&P, even the one that he did not publish anywhere, but shared with me personally, I did not publish anywhere and did not share with anyone.
But that's why, being in your VK group, I felt the absolute uselessness of being there. That's why I quit today.
But in any case, I wish you success.

Reactions: Kheram and Lezgin

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
I respect not leaking the teaser. But can anyone describe what is happening? And the looks on the faces?
Give us some bread crumbs.

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Anyway Dylan and Sophia ends up at the jaccuzi. Isn't it located at the open space in the backyard? Anyone can see them from the house even Sam can see them as well.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes