McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
The 'swimsuit solution' is likely to be underwear, not swimwear.

D: "Let's go into the jacuzzi."
S: "We don't have swimsuits."
D: "There's no difference between underwear and swimsuits. We've already seen each other's bodies. It's okay."

And some of these lines are actually lines that Dylan has said before.

1. If there was a swimsuit in the paper bag, they should have left the nightclub and gone to the swimsuit store. impossible.
2. To change into a swimsuit, they have to come to the Jacuzzi, move to another location, and then come back to the Jacuzzi. Waste of a scene.
3. If Sophia was wearing a swimsuit under her clothes from the start, she is either a serious pervert or needs to see a hospital.

I don't understand why the developer spent 55%(75%) of the rendering just to move from the bathtub to the jacuzzi.

I said I lowered my expectations for this update the moment I saw Sophia and Dylan leaving the house, but...

Other than having sex in the jacuzzi with Dylan and Sophia, is there any other way to solve this problem?

Of course, it doesn't make sense, but... Hmm... :FacePalm:
I hope we are not going to face another water related even.

Reactions: tofhdns

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
mainly her husband
The sooner he understands that he's getting cucked by every dude/girl in town the better.
Unfortunately i don't think he's gonna catch them, he's gonna be drunk and not wake up to anything.

As i understand this event is a choice between this and going to a party which Ellie will be attending, she might end up the one to interrupt the action, coming back home and seeing the lights in the yard are on.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Seriously questions,
If L&P dies then who continues his project?
There's already numerous other games that are similar to AWAM but put out more regular content. Which ones are better just depends on what kinks you like.
And who will be next after this update? Footbal team or postman? Who? :)
After this is the bonus storyline - Christine's slumber party

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
They wasted too much time.

They would have talked while walking, and would have been flustered and wasted time by the closing of the restaurant.
They would have spent a long time in the nightclub, and would have talked in the rooftop lounge as well.

And they are now in the jacuzzi.

If I were Dylan, I would suggest to her to go to the hotel together when we came out of the night club.
If she refuses, I would give up cleanly and make a new plan the next day.

Sophia seems to be very patient because she is a mother.
Her feet must be already peeled and swollen.

And, since this morning, Sophia has been busy running around to provide her breasts to Jack, Aiden's gang, Ava's children, Sam, Claire, and Dylan.

I didn't feel too much when I saw it separately, but when I saw it all together again, I felt a little uncomfortable.
Watching these again, I would say that Sophia felt like a delivery person who was running out of time.... Anyway, that's how I felt.

I hope this developer changes the mindset of trying to align all situations before the same line.

Last edited:

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
I think that, at this point in time, we are in a position to start calling for a full redemption of Liam. Without him, none of these brats would have all those bells and whistles, and Sophia would probably be working as a receptionist in a major second-tier office, not having any time to continue perfecting her figure and curves.

Liam, wake up, and kick Sophia out, you have everything going for you!!! LMAO

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes