Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
I think that, at this point in time, we are in a position to start calling for a full redemption of Liam. Without him, none of these brats would have all those bells and whistles, and Sophia would probably be working as a receptionist in a major second-tier office, not having any time to continue perfecting her figure and curves.

Liam, wake up, and kick Sophia out, you have everything going for you!!! LMAO

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
He unfriends F95zone on facebook so shit is serious.
Would he ban this game from being posted here? Then again, F over ninety percent of his patrons are from F95, and until he releases it to Steam, his patrons will dwindle or stagnate for a long time

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Is this 95% actually 95%? Meaning he caught up to the new estimates or still more like 75%?

tonyfff

Aug 11, 2018
I gave up on this game a long time ago. Can anyone tell me approximately how many hours of gameplay are in the part 2?

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
They wasted too much time.

They would have talked while walking, and would have been flustered and wasted time by the closing of the restaurant.
They would have spent a long time in the nightclub, and would have talked in the rooftop lounge as well.

And they are now in the jacuzzi.

If I were Dylan, I would suggest to her to go to the hotel together when we came out of the night club.
If she refuses, I would give up cleanly and make a new plan the next day.

Sophia seems to be very patient because she is a mother.
Her feet must be already peeled and swollen.

And, since this morning, Sophia has been busy running around to provide her breasts to Jack, Aiden's gang, Ava's children, Sam, Claire, and Dylan.

I didn't feel too much when I saw it separately, but when I saw it all together again, I felt a little uncomfortable.
Watching these again, I would say that Sophia felt like a delivery person who was running out of time.... Anyway, that's how I felt.

I hope this developer changes the mindset of trying to align all situations before the same line.
if she go to hotel the the dev need to create new idea etd... with this just recycle the old idea...

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
They wasted too much time.

They would have talked while walking, and would have been flustered and wasted time by the closing of the restaurant.
They would have spent a long time in the nightclub, and would have talked in the rooftop lounge as well.

And they are now in the jacuzzi.

If I were Dylan, I would suggest to her to go to the hotel together when we came out of the night club.
If she refuses, I would give up cleanly and make a new plan the next day.

Sophia seems to be very patient because she is a mother.
Her feet must be already peeled and swollen.

And, since this morning, Sophia has been busy running around to provide her breasts to Jack, Aiden's gang, Ava's children, Sam, Claire, and Dylan.

I didn't feel too much when I saw it separately, but when I saw it all together again, I felt a little uncomfortable.
Watching these again, I would say that Sophia felt like a delivery person who was running out of time.... Anyway, that's how I felt.

I hope this developer changes the mindset of trying to align all situations before the same line.
You are right. Sophia had been so many things through the day. It's a time to go to the bed with Dylan.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes