oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
even though its blurry its confident to say that sophia is standing there smitten by dylan just in her thong (if shes wearing any)... whether she'll enter the jacuzzi with her thong on or not or whether she enters the jacuzzi completely naked.

its making this update looking like this might be the first time she has full given into someone else who isn't her husband or sam. when l&p said it'll be hotter than whatever sam has achieved, i believe it.

sophia being drunk, feeling free, (most likely) be in her thong, kissed by dylan and being massaged, this could very well lead to sophia having her first sex moment outside of liam.

if people were to suggest dylan will be the first rub her pussy (since hes got the confidence and experience over sam with sams mother, that strongly is pushing towards sex... unless they get caught or someone interrupts.

(if they were to get interrupted), how will sophia explain the clothes of a male outside the jacuzzi alongside hers? whilst simultaneously hide dylan? (if thats possible) -

i think out-worldly plot twist could be they being caught because how many reluctant chances could sophia get to get away, e.i, significant moments being sam and sophia 1st jacuzzi scene, almost being caught by sams dad in sam and sophia bedroom scene and extremely lucky to not be caught by sams sister in the same scene.

could the part where sam told sophia to not care about his mother and sister near outside sams bedroom to continue their roleplaying love fest (where sophia gets her very first organsm - as she stated - in a very long time? and being lost in the moment being the reason why they get caught? who could catch them? liam is too obvious...

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
even though its blurry its confident to say that sophia is standing there smitten by dylan just in her thong (if shes wearing any)... whether she'll enter the jacuzzi with her thong on or not or whether she enters the jacuzzi completely naked.

its making this update looking like this might be the first time she has full given into someone else who isn't her husband or sam. when l&p said it'll be hotter than whatever sam has achieved, i believe it.

sophia being drunk, feeling free, (most likely) be in her thong, kissed by dylan and being massaged, this could very well lead to sophia having her first sex moment outside of liam.

if people were to suggest dylan will be the first rub her pussy (since hes got the confidence and experience over sam with sams mother, that strongly is pushing towards sex... unless they get caught or someone interrupts.

(if they were to get interrupted), how will sophia explain the clothes of a male outside the jacuzzi alongside hers? whilst simultaneously hide dylan? (if thats possible) -

i think out-worldly plot twist could be they being caught because how many reluctant chances could sophia get to get away, e.i, significant moments being sam and sophia 1st jacuzzi scene, almost being caught by sams dad in sam and sophia bedroom scene and extremely lucky to not be caught by sams sister in the same scene.

could the part where sam told sophia to not care about his mother and sister near outside sams bedroom to continue their roleplaying love fest (where sophia gets her very first organsm - as she stated - in a very long time? and being lost in the moment being the reason why they get caught? who could catch them? liam is too obvious...
Sex is impossible, I bet my house on it. Max climaxing together.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
sophia is not sophia when shes drunk and free, its been stated since the club event and also builds more evidence about how sam and sophia jacuzzi scene started, wild route states its her drunkenness that allowed him to continue kissing her...

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
95% !
Possible after 10 days? Assuming that another 3 days for the last 5% then 4 days for the 10% rendering. The rest needs like 3 days
Photoshop+Programming/Translation alone is gonna take another ~2 weeks. Possibly even longer considering his latest statement.

lp.png

Even if it doesn't take longer than usual, I wouldn't expect a release before mid-August at best. My guess is towards the end of August/early September.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Photoshop+Programming/Translation alone is gonna take another ~2 weeks. Possibly even longer considering his latest statement.

View attachment 2801428

Even if it doesn't take longer than usual, I wouldn't expect a release before mid-August at best. My guess is towards the end of August/early September.
Early September
Yeah, September seems like a safe bet at this point. If we were still measuring "Festival of Bullshit", it would be off the charts for this update. This will be the final update for the year (obviously), and I don' expect another one until February or March depending on how much time he takes working on the Steam version.

I think PD14 will be the final one for AWAM.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
The Dylan that played with amber ( Sam mom) is not the same Dylan as the one with Sophia. Lp does not connect his stories like that. The Dylan with Sophia will not be more confident because of the amber event ( it's more or less a dream). Only the player of the game is connecting these events not the author.

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
By the way, how pathetic, don't you think? Is it that this pair of obsessed young men (with very notorious psychopathic traits) get to the point of getting Sophia drunk... one of them even being her own son... to try to fuck her hard? Wow... I insist that many better personalities could have been built to seduce, or extort, Sophia and achieve the same or much better results without having to manipulate her through her innate alcoholism (which, as we all know, she loves undressing in front of everyone, it's already been proven, behind her feigned shyness, she's an exhibitionist and will easily reveal how slutty she is).

I will continue to fantasize that the plot of the game will be enriched by granting Liam a well-deserved redemption... despite being a gambler asshole, it will be fair and necessary that he discovers his wife in everything he does, and that there are consequences. After all, perhaps Liam himself is interested in his wife's hitherto "hidden" personality... and uses those behaviors to his advantage (with Don Morello, with his boss, etc). But of course, all this does not fit into a game development scenario exclusively for teenagers.

Reactions: LSC82

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
If someone is only getting a few minutes of play out of all AWAM Part 2, then they either aren’t playing many of the paths, or they are just hitting the Enter key as rapidly as they can until they get to the titty images.

I’m in a rush and don’t have time to calculate serious statistics, but there must be a couple thousand renders in all of Part 2. If one even takes five seconds to read each captions and gaze over each render, then that’s a couple of hours of play. Maybe I’m a slow reader, but I know I’ve taken at least 30 – 45 minutes playing some releases the first time through, taking some seconds to absorb the dialogue and doing a quick study of the artwork.

So, I can’t tell people what they will and won’t like or what paths to follow, but if you’re thinking of downloading the game, I wouldn’t be swayed too hard by people that say they only get five minutes out of a new release. Unless you’re here just for the titty pictures.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
If someone is only getting a few minutes of play out of all AWAM Part 2, then they either aren’t playing many of the paths, or they are just hitting the Enter key as rapidly as they can until they get to the titty images.

I’m in a rush and don’t have time to calculate serious statistics, but there must be a couple thousand renders in all of Part 2. If one even takes five seconds to read each captions and gaze over each render, then that’s a couple of hours of play. Maybe I’m a slow reader, but I know I’ve taken at least 30 – 45 minutes playing some releases the first time through, taking some seconds to absorb the dialogue and doing a quick study of the artwork.

So, I can’t tell people what they will and won’t like or what paths to follow, but if you’re thinking of downloading the game, I wouldn’t be swayed too hard by people that say they only get five minutes out of a new release. Unless you’re here just for the titty pictures.
You are absolutely right, but I wouldn't waste your time debating. It's just the usual crap spewed by people who hate L&P and, it seems, AWAM, but who hang out here on this thread all day nonetheless.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

I actually think it will be Ellie to catch them.

admigold

Nov 26, 2022

According to my reports Part 2 -2383 renders.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
True answer: nobody really knows.
Educated guess: it means nothing, it was just about time to publish something to avoid tipping point among his paying fan base.
As it stands now we have no idea what 95% actually means. I would have thought LP would have reset the % number when he stated it was really something else. That way we could judge the progress. But...LP. personally I believe 95% means "it's done but I'm working on Steam so shut up"

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes