palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I’m in a rush and don’t have time to calculate serious statistics, but there must be a couple thousand renders in all of Part 2.
~2355 renders so far.

If you play all the routes, that's a couple hours worth of gametime (maybe ~3-4 hours?). But a bunch of routes have little or close to zero content, and so it really depends on the routes you're interested in. My saves have roughly 20-30mins of gametime, but I do use the gallery aswell to play through the released content either way.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If someone is only getting a few minutes of play out of all AWAM Part 2, then they either aren’t playing many of the paths, or they are just hitting the Enter key as rapidly as they can until they get to the titty images.

I’m in a rush and don’t have time to calculate serious statistics, but there must be a couple thousand renders in all of Part 2. If one even takes five seconds to read each captions and gaze over each render, then that’s a couple of hours of play. Maybe I’m a slow reader, but I know I’ve taken at least 30 – 45 minutes playing some releases the first time through, taking some seconds to absorb the dialogue and doing a quick study of the artwork.

So, I can’t tell people what they will and won’t like or what paths to follow, but if you’re thinking of downloading the game, I wouldn’t be swayed too hard by people that say they only get five minutes out of a new release. Unless you’re here just for the titty pictures.
If you are only on lesbian route,there is barely any content for you so far in AWAM part 2.
Most updates so far were seconds.In some cases not even 1 second.
So no,the people are not skiping.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Yeah, September seems like a safe bet at this point. If we were still measuring "Festival of Bullshit", it would be off the charts for this update. This will be the final update for the year (obviously), and I don' expect another one until February or March depending on how much time he takes working on the Steam version.

I think PD14 will be the final one for AWAM.
I absolutely agree with you. I do not believe that we are going to see the dawn of PD15.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Next Update: Sophia and Dylan cam back from the party and went to the bathroom. There she took of her clothes and rubbed Dylan's back and then felt ashamed of it but he enjoyed it since it was itching a lot. See you in Dec.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes