Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
How long now left on the teaser ? Lmao Looks like some cant wait for a bloody teaser

Where i am think how long is the update gonna take as L&P left it wide open it could be a week , 2weeks a month , 2 months he was not clear enough

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If someone is only getting a few minutes of play out of all AWAM Part 2, then they either aren’t playing many of the paths, or they are just hitting the Enter key as rapidly as they can until they get to the titty images.

I’m in a rush and don’t have time to calculate serious statistics, but there must be a couple thousand renders in all of Part 2. If one even takes five seconds to read each captions and gaze over each render, then that’s a couple of hours of play. Maybe I’m a slow reader, but I know I’ve taken at least 30 – 45 minutes playing some releases the first time through, taking some seconds to absorb the dialogue and doing a quick study of the artwork.

So, I can’t tell people what they will and won’t like or what paths to follow, but if you’re thinking of downloading the game, I wouldn’t be swayed too hard by people that say they only get five minutes out of a new release. Unless you’re here just for the titty pictures.
That's why I didn't respond to the original question with how long Part 2 is, because I am one of that only get a few minutes of playthrough for Part 2 (just over 2 minutes last I checked). If you're just playing the Ellie and Patricia routes, Part 2 isn't worth downloading. Isn't going to be for another 6 months or so.

Lezgin

Dec 31, 2020
lol and he is ok with you sharing a teaser that he said not to share? ...
you can say so, I did not publish it immediately as he asked, but I will publish it after a while so that he has time to earn something .... I explained to him and gave examples.

• Haha
Reactions: 1879
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes