Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
Ellie or Sam interrupts them in this event. or one of them is spying on them, we can say that this event is definitely a very hot event. It's Ellie and we get a hint of Sophia/Ellie and Dylan threesome sex in the future. or is Sam, we can see Sam's cuck scenes. Sam cuck scene is much better than Dylan. and it makes sense in the story. Let's see if L&P will give us some Sam's cuck scene. And Caught scenes like this heat up the event and push both of them further apart. Because Sophia secretly likes and enjoys thirl being caught like this. example we can see her in these scenes. A_Wife_And_Mother_02.jpeg A_Wife_And_Mother_16.jpeg A_Wife_And_Mother_03.jpeg A_Wife_And_Mother_06.jpeg A_Wife_And_Mother_07.jpeg after sophia... A_Wife_And_Mother_09.jpeg A_Wife_And_Mother_13.jpeg IMG_20230621_035011.jpeg 2nd time ... A_Wife_And_Mother_15.jpeg Smitten.jpeg screenshot0003.png 1st time almost cought in a hottube Day19_21_171_Sophia_shouts_shit_my_husband-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg after that.... screenshot0006.png Day19_21_C22_Sophia_bites_her_lips-lines-scale-1_00x.jpg.jpg

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Ellie or Sam interrupts them in this event. or one of them is spying on them, we can say that this event is definitely a very hot event. It's Ellie and we get a hint of Sophia/Ellie and Dylan threesome sex in the future. or is Sam, we can see Sam's cuck scenes. Sam cuck scene is much better than Dylan. and it makes sense in the story. Let's see if L&P will give us some Sam's cuck scene. And Caught scenes like this heat up the event and push both of them further apart. Because Sophia secretly likes and enjoys thirl being caught like this. example we can see her in these scenes. View attachment 2802572 View attachment 2802573 View attachment 2802574 View attachment 2802575 View attachment 2802577 after cought sophia... View attachment 2802581 View attachment 2802582 View attachment 2802584 2nd time cought ... View attachment 2802586 View attachment 2802587 View attachment 2802589 1st time cought in a hottube View attachment 2802590 after that.... View attachment 2802596 View attachment 2802599
Except Sophia didn't get caught. Getting caught would imply that someone saw what she was doing in the renders you provided, which that's not the case. Sophia made it pretty clear that she doesn't want anyone to know as it could potentially ruin her life. I'm guessing what you're getting at is how the thought of it may be exciting, but actually getting caught in the act with the things she's doing would shatter her existence.

It's not like being naughty outdoors with your partner where there's hardly any consequences of being seen by a stranger. The path Sophia has chosen with Sam+Dylan (and others) leads to jail and, like I said, losing everything.

I don't think this next event will have any lurkers for the hottub part.

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
Except Sophia didn't get caught. Getting caught would imply that someone saw what she was doing in the renders you provided, which that's not the case. Sophia made it pretty clear that she doesn't want anyone to know as it could potentially ruin her life. I'm guessing what you're getting at is how the thought of it may be exciting, but actually getting caught in the act with the things she's doing would shatter her existence.
yes but Sophia secretly loves being interrupted like this and at that time Sophia gets more horny and enjoys the moment a lot. For example we can see her in these scenes. Sophia was very excited during every interruptions.

To be honest L&P wrote the Sam storyline and Sam's 2 events of Sam very well. These 2 Sam's events and Ellie's shower events are arguably the hottest events in this game so far.

Reactions: TinoNino9 and 1879

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
yes but Sophia secretly loves being interrupted like this and at that time Sophia gets more horny and enjoys the moment a lot. For example we can see her in these scenes. Sophia was very excited during every interruptions.

To be honest L&P wrote the Sam storyline and Sam's 2 events of Sam very well. These 2 Sam's events and Ellie's shower events are arguably the hottest events in this game so far.
She thought about what happened in the jacuzzi yesterday.
(I should go over and talk to Sam. Tell him we can't go on like this.)
(What happened in the jacuzzi was wrong and went way too far. i don't know what got into me! We just had a sip too much!)

If occurred to her that one could see Sam's room from her house.
But her kids weren't at home and her husband would come later anyway.

S : "Oh shit!!! Your mom!!! Fuck!!! Get upl!!"
S : "Sam, *gasp* Are you mad? i *gasp* have to get dressed quickly!"
S : "Sam, don't! That's *moan*... that's too dangerous *pant*"

S: "We shouldn't have done that. That was a mistake. We've gone too far!"
S : "That indulgence almost got me into very, very big trouble just now!"
S : "It's all so confusing."
S : "*Sigh.* i just have this remorse about cheating on my husband."
S : "Let's keep this as a one-time thing, okay?"
S : "It was just wrong and certain boundaries shouldn't be crossed."
S : "And that just definitely went too far and almost ended very badly."

Sophia has never been excited because a situation.
Rather, she was afraid and regretful whenever a dangerous situation occurred.

Also, so far, there is no reason for Sam to share Sophia with anyone.
(Like Sam masturbating while watching Dylan and Sophia do something)

And I think a Sophia/Dylan/Ellie threesome is also unlikely at the moment.

Sophia remains passive and only moves when Dylan and Ellie provide a justification.

Under these circumstances, I had no hint that Dylan wanted to share Sophia with Ellie, or that Ellie wanted to share Sophia with Dylan.
Moreover, Dylan and Ellie are not even that close.

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
I just really wish the author of this extremely slow burning story would hire people to help. Like we are finally getting somewhere, where the choices we've made are slightly showing. I think they can afford to give us something more then some half-***ed little water scene where we all know its going to get interrupted and we will have to wait 6 more months for the 2nd half of it. I understand they cant please everyone but I mean come on...throw us a bone here.

Reactions: Deniroeste

sophialover22

Formerly 'gangbanger2308'
Jul 25, 2023
I want to see harris and Sophia's plot for getting Liam's promotion so that they can have another baby.

Also Sophia having sex with Bennett for good grades of her son or Sophia getting kinky with principal

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I just really wish the author of this extremely slow burning story would hire people to help. Like we are finally getting somewhere, where the choices we've made are slightly showing. I think they can afford to give us something more then some half-***ed little water scene where we all know its going to get interrupted and we will have to wait 6 more months for the 2nd half of it. I understand they cant please everyone but I mean come on...throw us a bone here.
Your wish reminds me the answers at Miss Universe when they are asked by the judges what they want for the world and they say “World peace ✌”… just impossible…

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes