tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would be the best scenario if Dylan rubs Clitoris of Sophia, who is completely naked

But..
Underwear and swimsuit are completely different (Only L&P thinks so:eek:), so that will be the new update :ROFLMAO:
Wow, those who don't know will think it was rendered by VK.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
What are the possibilities that could happen in bathtub??

After seeing the location my hope completely went down

If it was inside bedroom or closed room bathtub then I would have had atleast some hope.
Well, nothing is going to happen at this point. This is all known. The most you'll get is touching, etc.

As for the question overall, anything that can be done in a bed can be done in a hot tub (short of missionary maybe, lol).
This dev has two obvious kinks that can be proven by looking at the little non-AWAM stuff he has made.
He likes shota (young boys fucking milfs) and water. He likes for sexual things to happen in water, for whatever reason. Which isn't a bad thing but he's just too obvious in his kinks, IMO.

So, sex will absolutely happen in the hot tub or shower but that will be in...2040-ish. This update will top out at boob touching and maybe she loosely rubs his boner over shorts or something.

If you think anything more will happen you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What are the possibilities that could happen in bathtub??

After seeing the location my hope completely went down

If it was inside bedroom or closed room bathtub then I would have had atleast some hope.
As much as peeps are hating on the water scenes, Ellie jilling herself to orgasm in her last update was hot AF. But that happened behind a locked door, so there was little chance of them being interrupted. As far as I'm concerned, the event reached a both logical and hot conclusion without the need for an interruption. Ellie orgasmed, and by that stage the water had gone cold and both needed to get to school.

And yeah, having this Sophia/Dylan event in the outdoor hottub severely limits how erotic the event can get. Ellie, Sam, and possibly even Jules' bedrooms all overlook the hottub.

(I'm assuming that Jules' bedroom is next to Sam's, overlooking the backyard. Based on my DAZ modelling of both properties, her bedroom also overlooks most of Sophia's backyard).

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes