dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
What are the possibilities that could happen in bathtub??

After seeing the location my hope completely went down

If it was inside bedroom or closed room bathtub then I would have had atleast some hope.
I too hope that main action should happen inside where there will be privacy cause unlike with Sam jacuzzi event this evening everyone is home both in sam’s and sophia’s house which is very risky situation.
Even being naked by herself will be a risk since neighbors can see her but with son it is even more so.
since they came back after dancing a lot maybe Dylan may offer full body massage and invite her to his room after jacuzzi and her action happens. It would be nice if this is how it progresses. It’ll be more plausible for l&p’s alleged realism.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
I too hope that main action should happen inside where there will be privacy cause unlike with Sam jacuzzi event this evening everyone is home both in sam’s and sophia’s house which is very risky situation.
Even being naked by herself will be a risk since neighbors can see her but with son it is even more so.
since they came back after dancing a lot maybe Dylan may offer full body massage and invite her to his room after jacuzzi and her action happens. It would be nice if this is how it progresses. It’ll be more plausible for l&p’s alleged realism.
I really hope LP just stops with the "someone interrupting while making out" shit. Sophia is closing to 40s and she's not a kid to not wrap stuff if it is going extreme.

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
The teaser doesn't even cost five bucks! But that is not the funniest thing at all! Sophia still hide her boobs from Dylan, although he touched them a few hours earlier!
Well it’s a scene where she just removed her dress in open setting there might be certain creeps peeping from certain tree house(for those that don’t follow Sam route) and removes her hand after entering jacuzzi but we will know that after the release of update whether it is her being shy just before Dylan or because it being open space.

• Haha
Reactions: Jozef Minge

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
From past events ,
1)Dylan showed his Hard d*ck to Sophia and jerked off infront of her looking at her Ass.

2)Then in the dressing Room he watched her Topless with her skirt up.

3)Then in previous update he again watched her Topless and kissed her passionately and run hands all over her body.

So looking at this Graph I guess in this upcoming Update Sophia will go Completely Naked infront Dylan and will have Orgasm with him maybe they both will Cum together,

Then after 2-3years after update with Sam and others Sophia will come back to Dylan and continue what she left.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes