lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
From past events ,
1)Dylan showed his Hard d*ck to Sophia and jerked off infront of her looking at her Ass.

2)Then in the dressing Room he watched her Topless with her skirt up.

3)Then in previous update he again watched her Topless and kissed her passionately and run hands all over her body.

So looking at this Graph I guess in this upcoming Update Sophia will go Completely Naked infront Dylan and will have Orgasm with him maybe they both will Cum together,

Then after 2-3years after update with Sam and others Sophia will come back to Dylan and continue what she left.
i was thinking something similar but with the ice-cream i think dylan will be licking it from sophie boobs :love:

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Another water related even. They should have rent a pool with a bathroom and a Jacuzzi instead of a huge house with a very expensive rent. Then Sophia, a highly educated, stylish and extremely good looking former college professor wouldn't have to work as a carer in an elderly facility.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Is it the swimming pool again, Sam's scene 2? Boring :cautious:
Yes, one of L&P's big problems is that it tends to reuse ideas in AWAM. This is not only the case with the pool, but also with some of the larger story elements (the frequent interruptions at exactly the wrong time, but without any consequences).

It's also about time the story really started to build up a bit of entanglement. For example, if the two were really caught, or at least observed. In my opinion, L&P could have done this well in the scene with Sophia/Sam in Sam room, with Dylan as the secret observer.

Reactions: JagHond

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
Genuinely curious: how is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
a progress from that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?
She did same with Sam,
Sam sucked her Boobs like crazy and made her cum ,
And few minutes after when Sam asked her to get topless to draw her portrait she hesitated with Shy same as the above pic but later got Completed Naked.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
She did same with Sam,
Sam sucked her Boobs like crazy and made her cum ,
And few minutes after when Sam asked her to get topless to draw her portrait she hesitated with Shy same as the above pic but later got Completed Naked.
My conspiracy theorist sense buzzing: most of the scenes were created long ago, and the logic is lost during a somewhat not-too-organized montage process.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes