Peter Sony

Jun 26, 2021
If I calculate its last (Last teaser) is July 24th. Add minimum 7 days to compile the game. 10 days for all. For all August 10, 2023. This is my opinion.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
If I calculate its last (Last teaser) is July 24th. Add minimum 7 days to compile the game. 10 days for all. For all August 10, 2023. This is my opinion.
Normally 20 days after the last teaser to release the update. At least this is the case for the past 4 updates. It may take him much more time though because he hasn't finished yet production and rendering and as he said editing & photoshop will take him some time too... With optimistic hopes the release may be on August 20...

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Normally 20 days after the last teaser to release the update. At least this is the case for the past 4 updates. It may take him much more time though because he hasn't finished yet production and rendering and as he said editing & photoshop will take him some time too... With optimistic hopes the release may be on August 20...
I think there were some deviations from that rule already.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm pretty sure there is an interruption loading, this time from a frog inside the hot tub since it hasn't been cleaned since 6 years of development. I would say rat but they would drown just like the ones who share the teasers.
Not a pigeon?
Every sam event was interrupted, and Dylan's last too. I'm actually bored of that happening every time.
Why do you think I don't bother playing their routes?
Seriously..
Why does L&P likes shower and jacuzzi so much?? This scene could've been much "hotter" if it took place in dylans room ffs
The Ellie events in the shower are the only reason I still care about this game. Kinda disappointed her next event isn't going to be a shower.
There is so much speculation here, but nothing about how the next "hot" scene will be interrupted or by whom :cool:
Don't know about anyone else, but as far as I care, the answers to that are: single-digit Kelvin (or Rankine for you American types), and who the fuck cares.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes