AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Hoping it's AI, it will save huge amount of time
I know DAZ3d just implemented a way to direct models with AI (text inputs). That alone, if it works, could save a ton of time.

But this dude isn't about that. If AI could render his scenes exactly like he wants them he'd claim some BS about it "lacking artisanal style" or something.

Daz is a slow process as is but he has designed this to go as slow as possible. It's a feature, not a bug in his system.

Edit: I see op was mistaken here so it doesn't matter.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

NSFWJeff

Feb 14, 2021
My guess is that L&P is taking 2-3 weeks off. Something I can't really blame anyone for, as every year I take my holidays too.

If so, It is a pity that he does not openly communicate this, but I can understand that, too, because then some people would certainly think twice about paying for a month in which L&P might not be working on the game at all (or only very little).
He toook 3+ weeks off after the last update. He is averaging 1-2 weeks off per month. I don't think that is really comparable to most people's jobs.

iLLendline

Jun 20, 2020
I guarantee he will troll us by getting rendered scenes to 95% tonight, and then 100% created scenes tomorrow meanwhile he could of rendered that 5 percent relatively easily over these last 5 or 6 days whatever it's been since the teaser

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes