keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
W
It wasn't really bad. It was just the first time my name was mentionned while L&P was waiting for me on the testing phase. There were some pitchforks things... for joking... I guess :eek:
Wait a second where's my torch? Anybody seen my torch? C'mon guys.......

• Haha
Reactions: Bibifoc

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
On this part, I don't see what he could tell/show me that could help me for the last phase.
That's not what I meant. I'm implying that you could possibly be seeing things he doesn't want you to see. Speaking of time spent working on the game among other things. For example why development is continually getting slower while L&P still acts like he's working 12 hours a day without enough time to take care of personal stuff, when he's likely just working less. Or in other words; I doubt he's just working slower every year, but rather less hours for whatever reason one may assume.

And that is while taking into consideration how render quality has increased compared to 2019+2020 for example, but especially the past 2 years there is no improvement to be seen that would justify such a massive reduction in renders per year.

That one certainly isn't speculation as the amount of renders he creates is declining by roughly 20-30% every single year for the past ~3 years, if not longer. 2023 is once again gonna end up with less renders compared to 2022, and render quality clearly isn't the reason for that. Something just isn't right as things have always gone downhill, never up.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
On the Milfy City F95 board, Onyxdime told them that Isctor was working hard on Milfy City's final version after two years, and he is working with him on the story arcs and that it would be released soon, back in April 2023. Oxyndime told people there would be no delays, and everything was good for an April release. Then, at the end of April, there was no release for Milfy City. Now May, June, and July pass, and still no release. Onyndime tried to play it off by not responding to comments he made and started making excuses or acting like he never said anything.

PietruccioTheHilander is implying the possibility of similar traits that he sees with you and L&P in some of your comments. That's what he means.
Thx
I usually doesn't talk about something I'm not 100% sure about those games. You don't control much when you're just a "helper".

• Haha
Reactions: hu lover

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
That's not what I meant. I'm implying that you could possibly be seeing things he doesn't want you to see. Speaking of time spent working on the game among other things. For example why development is continually getting slower while L&P still acts like he's working 12 hours a day without enough time to take care of personal stuff, when he's likely just working less. Or in other words; I doubt he's just working slower every year, but rather less hours for whatever reason one may assume.

And that is while taking into consideration how render quality has increased compared to 2019+2020 for example, but especially the past 2 years there is no improvement to be seen that would justify such a massive reduction in renders per year.

That one certainly isn't speculation as the amount of renders he creates is declining by roughly 20-30% every single year for the past ~3 years, if not longer. 2023 is once again gonna end up with less renders compared to 2022, and render quality clearly isn't the reason for that. Something just isn't right as things have always gone downhill, never up.
I understood your point but not having those insights isn't unusual. Lots of interaction with those devs are straight to the point. So that's why I said that if I don't need something specific, he doesn't say much and it's pretty usual.

There is only one guy I know much about what he's doing. But it's because we share the same language. It helps a lot.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes