Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
This normally happens with series! E.g. Game of Thrones. Everybody was crazy about that… talking, analysing, cursing etc etc… I just watched it in one go last year…

I see this guy doesn’t have a life… he’s only thinking about Sophia and when is she going to get fucked by all male characters of AWAM… to jerk off in front of his screen… It’s just a picture… a virtual doll… if you lost interest or the fun part move on… I don’t know his age but if he’s young I would say go out and find something meaningful… there are plenty of choices out there! If he is old then with his accumulated knowledge and experience he can create something meaningful… give your life a purpose and don’t waste it with any VN…
It doesn't happen in series,
Have you seen any Action movie without Action for 6 years,
And if you are talking about Game of thrones they took just 8 years to complete 8 seasons with arround 80 masterpiece episodes :D

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
It doesn't happen in series,
Have you seen any Action movie without Action for 6 years,
And if you are talking about Game of thrones they took just 8 years to complete 8 seasons with arround 80 masterpiece episodes :D
owh man GOT what a waste of time....im never disappointed that hard..stupid dumb and dumber but that spin off really good tho

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes