Mingsu

Sep 4, 2020
Gotta talk to my therapist about these spoilers.. Dont know how many more spoilers I can take.. Havent wanked since last update

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Didnt think the update would take this long, but it is a masterpiece, tell me of another?? any takers?
What you must know, and everyone in this very thread should be aware of, is that games take tedious and long amounts of time. Firstly, to make a good game they need strong support from patron. Secondly, the game will need a development team of artists and coders to develop the story and make models for the characters. Not all games have these elements, and this is why we wait months, to even years waiting for an update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: restlez

King088

Aug 25, 2023
What you must know, and everyone in this very thread should be aware of, is that games take tedious and long amounts of time. Firstly, to make a good game they need strong support from patron. Secondly, the game will need a development team of artists and coders to develop the story and make models for the characters. Not all games have these elements, and this is why we wait months, to even years waiting for an update.
why you sounds like bot?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes