AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
you are not my king
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That would be funny as fuck if L&P just jumped in to straight-up hardcore. 6 years of nothing but a handjob and the next update is full-on gangbangs. Every character running train and dumping on her face.

Then a black screen and "The End" rolls credits.

I'd actually tip my cap to him just for the humor in that.
That or she's going to fuck Sam and falls down the stairs because her high heel snapped. She just breaks her neck and dies lmao. Game over.

That would be funny. Mean but funny.

King088

Aug 25, 2023
That would be funny as fuck if L&P just jumped in to straight-up hardcore. 6 years of nothing but a handjob and the next update is full-on gangbangs. Every character running train and dumping on her face.

Then a black screen and "The End" rolls credits.

I'd actually tip my cap to him just for the humor in that.
That or she's going to fuck Sam and falls down the stairs because her high heel snapped. She just breaks her neck and dies lmao. Game over.

That would be funny. Mean but funny.
If he did i'll go all on him

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
What the hell is going on in here? You guys all realize moderators and admins watch "game threads?" Not all though, some threads are not moderated. Let's please stay on topic. thank you.

Reactions: restlez

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
i bet this one is moderated
Very observant sir. :) Yes, usually game threads are moderated, and either a mod or admin will delete posts that are "off topic" or "shit posting." Believe me, I have had a few of my posts deleted for these reasons. Don't deviate from the thread, and read up on the site rules if you are unsure.

Reactions: restlez
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes