firesword

Mar 22, 2020
You are wasting your time with this guy, every update he comes here to post one or two spoilers in desperate need of likes and validation, then he disappears until the next one
Please be kind enough to sub L&P and share it with everyone then. You can even do it before he posts any spoilers and prevent him from getting his share of likes and validations.

karleston

May 20, 2022
Why would I care about likes? I think it is fun to tease. I also like to tease or be teased in sexual acts.. I do not expect anything in return so do not worry about this. AGain use the ignore button its pretty cool
The ignore button won't be effective since other people are quoting you, genius.

And yes it is fun to ruin the game for those who are waiting to play, so much fun

Reactions: Toushiro

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Why would I care about likes? I think it is fun to tease. I also like to tease or be teased in sexual acts.. I do not expect anything in return so do not worry about this. AGain use the ignore button its pretty cool

And yes I am barely talk here because of all the complaining and whying that is going on for months. even after release and playing it they sa it sucks and complain then for the next few months. It is annoying as fuck since you can not tlk about the game here because of haters like you
Don't worry too much. That's the only user on this entire website that I have put on ignore. That's how bad of a poster I found him to be.
they hid the images but spoiled the whole scene....the best scene...4 months of waiting
this is bad! View attachment 2881586
Well, it was hid behind a spoiler. That's kinda on the person that looked, too.
If I waited a year for a movie to come out and there is a YouTube video called "Spoilers for that movie you've been waiting a year to see", it's kinda on you if you click the play icon.

Though, maybe it was a bit quick to even post it but whatever lol.

I called it a month ago where I said that "tops she will touch his dick". Bingo bango.

fellas, just break free from the spell your AWAM nut need has over you and see that this isn't worth the panic and pleading. You waited 4 months, 4 more hours is nothing. Avoid spoilers, stop begging.

You'll fast forward to the scene, bust in 4 minutes and be back to waiting for the next update where not much happens. This is 6 years in and she just gave a handy, lol.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes