Rihan Majid

Jun 26, 2018
exactly, the only way to change the mind of the author is a strike, no one should pay him anymore, unless a full on long fuck is guaranteed. Yes, it's lame as usual, it's like there is no logic. They went all the way to sucking tits and nude and hormone raging and yet suddenly Sophia wake up and said this is too much lmfao. Like the tease with the boys, it does not make sense that she gave hj to the boys and yet in the next scene she did not even allow them to touch her butt, touching their dick was crossing the line, the author keeps crossing the line and then keep going back just to milk some more lmao, the author is jumping in and out of the line whenever he wants with no logic lol.
im loosing patience with this i***t developer

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Seriously, please, can those who want to talk about the actual v0.190 version content use the Insert/Spoiler function? There may be some here who would like to play the update without read before what its content is exactly.

Furthermore, it really makes no sense if 10+ people are now asking for someone to publish this update here. Just have a little patience. Everything else is useless and wastes time.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I get it this is an slow burning game and I love it but don't you think that while things have come this far, shouldn't that panty come off? Kirill86 bardock8114
From a story perspective? No not really. I never thought Dylan would come this far before everyone else. Because Incest is the biggest Taboo in this game or better for her.

I still think the date with the museum guys next evening in probably sadly 2024 will be her first blowjob....

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes