karleston

May 20, 2022
From a story perspective? No not really. I never thought Dylan would come this far before everyone else. Because Incest is the biggest Taboo in this game or better for her.

I still think the date with the museum guys next evening in probably sadly 2024 will be her first blowjob....
And BTW can you stop talking too ?? I am sick of this BS

• Haha
Reactions: Ivrol

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
From a story perspective? No not really. I never thought Dylan would come this far before everyone else. Because Incest is the biggest Taboo in this game or better for her.

I still think the date with the museum guys next evening in probably sadly 2024 will be her first blowjob....
You can not even count on it, the first blowjob of her own will will be to Sam

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
You are wasting your time with this guy, every update he comes here to post one or two spoilers in desperate need of likes and validation, then he disappears until the next one
Why would I care about likes? I think it is fun to tease. I also like to tease or be teased in sexual acts.. I do not expect anything in return so do not worry about this. AGain use the ignore button its pretty cool

And yes I am barely talk here because of all the complaining and whying that is going on for months. even after release and playing it they sa it sucks and complain then for the next few months. It is annoying as fuck since you can not tlk about the game here because of haters like you

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes