AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
agree, in the Sam scene she was touching herself, she was full on fuck mode. This is yet another milking lol, goodluck waiting another 3 months lmfao
It's gonna be a bit into 2024. I'd guarantee it.

As for the Sam scene, while the best this VN has shown yet I had a hard time buying it for what you allude to. She was primed to fuck and this hormone raging teen sucking the tits and taking off the panties of his dream woman has him not even try to fuck, lol. He has all the power and control of thay situation and doesn't even try to exploit or use it. It's literally unbelievable.

I cannot suspend my disbelief that much. He doesn't touch her pussy or shove his face in it. Nothing but a slight move of his hand he immediately backs away from when called on it.

Reactions: LSC82

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
it doesn't seem like she gave him a bj. i think her hj intensified till he lost control, stepped back, took control of cock and blasted at her, hence, why she has cum on her face.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
It's gonna be a bit into 2024. I'd guarantee it.

As for the Sam scene, while the best this VN has shown yet I had a hard time buying it for what you allude to. She was primed to fuck and this hormone raging teen sucking the tits and taking off the panties of his dream woman has him not even try to fuck, lol. He has all the power and control of thay situation and doesn't even try to exploit or use it. It's literally unbelievable.

I cannot suspend my disbelief that much. He doesn't touch her pussy or shove his face in it. Nothing but a slight move of his hand he immediately backs away from when called on it.
exactly, the only way to change the mind of the author is a strike, no one should pay him anymore, unless a full on long fuck is guaranteed. Yes, it's lame as usual, it's like there is no logic. They went all the way to sucking tits and nude and hormone raging and yet suddenly Sophia wake up and said this is too much lmfao. Like the tease with the boys, it does not make sense that she gave hj to the boys and yet in the next scene she did not even allow them to touch her butt, touching their dick was crossing the line, the author keeps crossing the line and then keep going back just to milk some more lmao, the author is jumping in and out of the line whenever he wants with no logic lol.

Rihan Majid

Jun 26, 2018
exactly, the only way to change the mind of the author is a strike, no one should pay him anymore, unless a full on long fuck is guaranteed. Yes, it's lame as usual, it's like there is no logic. They went all the way to sucking tits and nude and hormone raging and yet suddenly Sophia wake up and said this is too much lmfao. Like the tease with the boys, it does not make sense that she gave hj to the boys and yet in the next scene she did not even allow them to touch her butt, touching their dick was crossing the line, the author keeps crossing the line and then keep going back just to milk some more lmao, the author is jumping in and out of the line whenever he wants with no logic lol.
im loosing patience with this i***t developer

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes