hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
In this case, Dylan was the first man besides Liam whom Sophia had sexually touched his penis. In this case, he was way ahead of Sam. Sam may have taken off his panties, but there was no sexual interaction there.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
You attacked a person for no reason, that is the main proof of you being an idiot. It also happen to be against the rules. You not caring only adds to those arguments.
Only you think there is no reason - you literally are telling people what to do, so I told you to shut up. Seems fair to me. Anyway stop replying, I'm not interested in your mental contortionist gymnastics.

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
Dylan had already seen sophia naked ..in addition to that, he got a handjob too...so who's leading?
Its ok if u think about action but if u see as per story she gave many hj,bj previous to liam but no one went more that that, but who had sex or seen her most private part are only 3 -1.nicholas(lost her virginity to), 2.liam, 3.sam(after 20 yrs as per story). Except them no other man saw her full body. So i think still with sam she progressed more.
With dylan if she full nude and hj then we can think of dylan crossing sam.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Only you think there is no reason - you literally are telling people what to do, so I told you to shut up. Seems fair to me. Anyway stop replying, I'm not interested in your mental contortionist gymnastics.
So there was some reason behind replying to a regular comment with an insult? Okay then. I'm not telling anyone what to do, I just told you that insulting a person for no reason makes you an idiot. Now that everything is clear, stop replying to me.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes