Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
what the fuck... please tell me this is a fucking joke ? 70 € for 20 minutes of play and 4 months of waiting? are there really people who pay 70€ for that ? I can't believe it... I think without any doubt that it is the biggest milker of all the developers...
I can not believe it...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
At least SOMEONE who cares about us macOS users. (Thank you!)
I always post Mac with mine, doesn't mean it always works :ROFLMAO: as I can't test it sadly, but neither can most of the dev's who put out Mac versions. But, on my Mac compressed, I think I've only encountered maybe a couple of games where issues came up, but ended up being the Mac OS itself or the SDK which I have no control over ;)

SonsOLiberty did a great job with the compress version uploads for Mac and Windows, but he didn't upload the compressed version for Android though. :(
There is no Android port yet, I only build the Mac with the SDK. You will have to wait for the people who port games to Android (that's not me) ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: szabon and hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I always post Mac with mine, doesn't mean it always works :ROFLMAO: as I can't test it sadly, but neither can most of the dev's who put out Mac versions. But, on my Mac compressed, I think I've only encountered maybe a couple of games where issues came up, but ended up being the Mac OS itself or the SDK which I have no control over ;)

There is no Android port yet, I only build the Mac with the SDK. You will have to wait for the people who port games to Android (that's not me) ;)
Thanks for the clarification!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AWifeAndMotherLustAndPassion-P2v0.190
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reeya

May 17, 2018
what the fuck... please tell me this is a fucking joke ? 70 € for 20 minutes of play and 4 months of waiting? are there really people who pay 70€ for that ? I can't believe it... I think without any doubt that it is the biggest milker of all the developers...
I can not believe it...
This is nothing new buddy.
This game is all about milking the shit out of Sam & Dylan fans.

Whoever she's whoring herself to, im in
I just love Sophia

Jun 21, 2020

gnole13

May 29, 2020
It's funny cause I also asked Chat GPT to write me a story about a son doing foot fetish stuff to his mother (my ultimate kink) and it spewed me a rather beautiful actually, story in just seconds. :ROFLMAO:
And here I thought they would have some protective measures in place against us perverts. LMAO
Damn, they fixed it I think :D
I asked Chat GPT to write me a story about a son doing foot fetish stuff to his mother and look what I got :D
" This content may violate our . If you believe this to be in error, please — your input will aid our research in this area. "

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes