tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Cannot speak with authority on the matter, but as e.g. GingerSweetGirl mentioned a few times, they are so out of touch with female psyche, that it's evident it's a he.
Sophia had heard Dylan call her a MILF and she knew what that meant through a magazine.
She heard Dylan masturbating at night while calling Sophia's name.
Sophia showed off her own ass and showed off her pubic hair so Dylan could masturbate.
And Sophia also knows that Dylan has been masturbating using her own panties.

And Sophia knows that Dylan sees Sophia as a woman, not as his mother, and she knows that he lusts for Sophia.

So Sophia thought she had to put an end to this situation herself.

But Sophia continued to use herself as a sexual tool, even in last update.

She let Dylan touch her ass and allowed Dylan to lift Sophia's skirt, exposing her panties.
She allowed Dylan to kiss her and turned he on by placing her foot on his cock.
And she offered her own ass for Dylan to enjoy.

It's as if Sophia is thinking, "incest is a no, but I can't reject him and I have a duty to satisfy Dylan's sexual desires."

Although this is a very wrong gender concept, but it fits the developer's concept of women, which views women as objects of exploitation.

To me, it wasn't that Sofia was confused, it was that she seemed like she had no choice.
And this made me not happy.

I wanted to see the process of corruption, not the process of surrender.

I was debating whether I should post this or not.
I think now is the time.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Sophia had heard Dylan call her a MILF and she knew what that meant through a magazine.
She heard Dylan masturbating at night while calling Sophia's name.
Sophia showed off her own ass and showed off her pubic hair so Dylan could masturbate.
And Sophia also knows that Dylan has been masturbating using her own panties.

And Sophia knows that Dylan sees Sophia as a woman, not as his mother, and she knows that he lusts for Sophia.

So Sophia thought she had to put an end to this situation herself.

But Sophia continued to use herself as a sexual tool, even in last update.

She let Dylan touch her ass and allowed Dylan to lift Sophia's skirt, exposing her panties.
She allowed Dylan to kiss her and turned he on by placing her foot on his cock.
And she offered her own ass for Dylan to enjoy.

It's as if Sophia is thinking, "incest is a no, but I can't reject him and I have a duty to satisfy Dylan's sexual desires."

Although this is a very wrong gender concept, but it fits the developer's concept of women, which views women as objects of exploitation.

To me, it wasn't that Sofia was confused, it was that she seemed like she had no choice.
And this made me not happy.

I wanted to see the process of corruption, not the process of surrender.

I was debating whether I should post this or not.
I think now is the time.
Hence my conclusion: it all lacks feminine taste, nicety and finesse.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Agree. It is impossible for me to accept that a female writer would ever use terms like "fun bags" and "milk dispensers" to refer to breasts, even if the descriptions were being projected through a male character.

Also, I find it hard, though not impossible, to beleive that a female writer would veer so sharply away from a very successful (at the time) female protagonist point of view and shift towards a nearly 50/50 split with a teenage boy.
To take an extreme example, there are women who are aggressive toward women and women who hate women.

We (all Earthlings) have seen many such women in recent years.
Femi.....

I'm still 51% on the female side

Hence my conclusion: it all lacks feminine taste, nicety and finesse.
I admit that.

The reason I described the game as feminine was because of the format, location, and relationships of the event.

This game would naturally reflect the developer's experience.

However, the characters' experiences are too biased toward the feminine side.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, to the question of who the developer is, a woman or a man. It seems like a year ago, the developer went for some kind of surgery to Korea (where they successfully change gender). After the operation, he leaves his native Germany and moves to Switzerland, where he is unknown. I am not saying that he changed his gender, but, unfortunately, it has now become widespread, especially in the field of art.:unsure:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I admit that.

The reason I described the game as feminine was because of the format, location, and relationships of the event.

This game would naturally reflect the developer's experience.

However, the characters' experiences are too biased toward the feminine side.
The game is from the female perspective, so I would expect that. Just as the games with a male MC are generally biased in favour of the male. I mean, I have never seen women falling over at my feet wanting to have sex with me every time I talk to them... not yet anyhow. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: ihl86 and mulerider

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The game is from the female perspective, so I would expect that. Just as the games with a male MC are generally biased in favour of the male. I mean, I have never seen women falling over at my feet wanting to have sex with me every time I talk to them... not yet anyhow. :cool:
Again, I don't understand why people are so sensitive about whether the developer is a woman or a man.

I am guessing that this developer is either a woman who has no idea about men's culture, or a loser.

To me, either way doesn't mean much.
It's just something to refer to when guessing the game's story progression.

Again, the person who said the developer was a woman revealed the nickname of the person with whom the developer spoke.

To me, this is reason enough to give it an extra %.

I'm quoting this post because I read it after I finished posting.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Please, for peace's sake..!
Why don't we settle the subject of the he/she developer and call him/her...

IT..?
(This is just so we don't go into if it's trans, etc.. (no disrespect))

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Please, for peace's sake..!
Why don't we settle the subject of the he/she developer and call him/her...

IT..?
The gender of the developer never has been revealed, I will assume the dev is a male, despite all the kinky content this game offers. However, a female can make content for a game just the same.

Reactions: Ranxerox
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes