sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Last evening it was 2100 and now 1,797 patrons

I think the women stick together, not like you fuckers... there was also a VoiceLikeCandy that had more than 1500 patrons

:cool:

Happy weekend

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Don't know if it could effect the story somehow, but few updates back it was clear that Amber is interested in Dylan. View attachment 2893521 Then why L&P is wasting time in getting him hook with Sophia.

Dylan can only move forward with Amber if he is sent to boarding school.

If he continues his sexual adventures with Sophia, he was not sent to boarding school.

These two paths are mutually exclusive.

Cheers! :coffee:

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Here is the thing with renders, obviously a better quality is going to take more time but he/she has been doing this for awhile now, remember he upgraded his pc too. So, at this point the only reason for the slow and little content update is doing it on purpose. If all his patrons quit he might change his mind.

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023
when will a new announcement about apate be waiting for a year or about tavo yes? This announcement came out so well, I would say that it could have been better ((

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023
Don't know if it could effect the story somehow, but few updates back it was clear that Amber is interested in Dylan. View attachment 2893521 Then why L&P is wasting time in getting him hook with Sophia.
And Sophia is interested in SAM, clearly seen in last sam updates.she didn't hesitate to kiss him back.
View attachment 2894661
She even let her panties down for him and Sam already gave her orgasm.
View attachment 2894663 View attachment 2894664
So its a clear case of Mom swapping. Let Dylan have Amber and Sam have Sophia. And bring story to a conclusion. Why beat around the bushes??
everything is quite good bro ,,, soviet stupid bitch like that. she still hasn’t realized that this vile mother of his worm is slipping. he does not love her like Dylan, but he wants to be fucked for scaree. If all of you people were wrong, they would have noticed that Dylan had more respect for Sofia than this .. no, of course he also wants to fuck her. I am wrong? maybe the developer got a bunch of mistakes and the typer somehow fixes the set-up but doesn't change the storyline too much .. so that the players themselves decide who will fuck sophia first .. this or dilan? well, this is my opinion

Reactions: hzjujk

alex_47

Nov 25, 2019
Dylan's Dad, April 2018, in-game day 11 (PD4.2), v0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Liam's Son, August 2023, in-game day 20 (PD13), v0.190
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is all that has happened in the past five years.
Agree, future scene will be also similar!

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
WOW

The developer was a woman!!!!

I've said in the past that games are too women...
I'm both happy and embarrassed :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I remember we talked about it, it was speculations, how is he so sure? There's no informations on company registrations or anything.

socool

Jul 12, 2022
And Sophia is interested in SAM, clearly seen in last sam updates.she didn't hesitate to kiss him back.
View attachment 2894661
She even let her panties down for him and Sam already gave her orgasm.
View attachment 2894663 View attachment 2894664
So its a clear case of Mom swapping. Let Dylan have Amber and Sam have Sophia. And bring story to a conclusion. Why beat around the bushes??
To Answer your question, Sophia and Dylan has more votes compared to Sam and Sophia.
Although I too love Sam and Sophia's story more than Dylan, Dev will develop his game based on the interests of his Patreons.

Also don't skip story somehow. Please express your views after playing all the routes.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Yeah, I remember we talked about it, it was speculations, how is he so sure? There's no informations on company registrations or anything.
Why are you sure the developer is male?
Or why are you so sure that the developer can't be a woman?

I don't know if there's any reason not to believe what he says.
He even revealed the person who spoke with the developer.

And I don't understand why people react so sensitively to the idea that the developer might be a woman.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Why are you sure the developer is male?
Or why are you so sure that the developer can't be a woman?

I don't know if there's any reason not to believe what he says.
He even revealed the person who spoke with the developer.

And I don't understand why people react so sensitively to the idea that the developer might be a woman.
because there was a guy here who had offered to help L&P with the translation, and who had talked to him; but refused due to L&P's bad organization.
(he had to translate one sentence at a time, taken out of context and without seeing the images).
I think he said L&P was male

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
because there was a guy here who had offered to help L&P with the translation, and who had talked to him; but refused due to L&P's bad organization.
(he had to translate one sentence at a time, taken out of context and without seeing the images).
Unless L$P had a sex change, which is possible, had a few surgeries I think, dont know for sure. Doesn’t bother me either way, I’ve played some great games that have female dev

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Your story seems similar to the person who said the developer was a woman.

He made it public, even if it was just a nickname, and you didn't.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Cannot speak with authority on the matter, but as e.g. GingerSweetGirl mentioned a few times, they are so out of touch with female psyche, that it's evident it's a he.
Agree. It is impossible for me to accept that a female writer would ever use terms like "fun bags" and "milk dispensers" to refer to breasts, even if the descriptions were being projected through a male character.

Also, I find it hard, though not impossible, to beleive that a female writer would veer so sharply away from a very successful (at the time) female protagonist point of view and shift towards a nearly 50/50 split with a teenage boy.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes