armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You are very optimistic expecting PD16 to start in 2025...
PD14 is expected to start somewhere between March and May 2024. With the most optimistic predictions it will take between 12-15 months to complete... Add to that PD15 for at least 6-12 months we will be lucky to see the start of PD16 somewhere in October 2026...
A lot of people were laughting when I said 3 years ago,that we will be praying a single day to be completed in 9 months.

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
-Sophie/ellie small event
-sophie/sam small event
-sophie/Ellie normal event
-side jobs shota boys/old people
-3 sophie/Dylan
- museum college guys .... *from Lockerxx
______________________________________+++++++++____________________________________________________
So, where are we with the upcoming events???
-Sophie/Ellie small event
That could be anything from another shower with Sophia... to a mother daughter talk
-Sophie/Sam small event
I suspect the "secret girlfriend" route will have rules put into play
-Sophie/Ellie normal event
Normal? As in meaning a full release based on those two and perhaps some lesbian play?
-side jobs Shota boys/old people
Have forgot where Sophia is with the retirement home (it's the worst side route) ... The Myers the last thing I think I remember is Sophia is going to wear Lingerie (second worst route and perhaps the hardest to have anything remotely plausible) ... Somehow, I don't think there is a 'happy ending' with the Myers-- that route is so far out there without Sophia showing any real interest that it will not end up in Sophia giving herself to any of them
-3 Sophie/Dylan
Now this is interesting... I take it 3 releases on the Dylan/Sophia route. Would it be safe to speculate by the 3rd installment, Dylan is no longer a virgin, and he has Sophia to thank for that
- museum college guys
**For me this one has the most interest because it involves Patrica. Every character has some influence with Sophia but none so much as Patricia. I see it that Patrica would nudge, and push Sophia beyond Sophia's comfort zone and Sophia's 'thirst' will take over and do the rest. I recall there being a blonde boy and a Japanese (transfer student from Japan, or of Japanese descent--can't recall). Am guessing at the very minimum there will be a heavy make-out session. But with whom? I could replay and see which of the boys showed more interests in Sophia to get an idea
What happened to the event with Patricia and them going to a ranch or something…?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'd sacrifice my left kidney to see any kind of Patricia or sophia content as quickly as possible. Lez or straight doesn't matter to me.
I’ll be there…
The only problem, at least as far as I see it, is that the entire reason we're not getting the Sophia content we came here for is the perceived popularity of Dylan. Yes, he's popular - no doubt about that, but should he take over as MC? He has about as many events this PD as Sophia, who is meant to be the MC.

If you took out all the content that didn't contribute to Sophia's corruption (and yes, I know it's not going to happen) - both side jobs, the Dylan/Amber path, the Dylan/Emma path, the Dylan/Christine (wow, do you think a pattern may be emerging??), we'd all be getting to the content we all want far sooner.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
That's the next PD. From what we know, it'll pretty much be a lesbian event, so much of the current posters wont care about it
I'd sacrifice my left kidney to see any kind of Patricia or sophia content as quickly as possible. Lez or straight doesn't matter to me.
If you took out all the content that didn't contribute to Sophia's corruption (and yes, I know it's not going to happen) - both side jobs, the Dylan/Amber path, the Dylan/Emma path, the Dylan/Christine (wow, do you think a pattern may be emerging??), we'd all be getting to the content we all want far sooner.
I have a sneaky suspicion the ranch event will be cancelled in favor of crash-course cello lessons with Sam and Dylan finally getting that massage with Sophia.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have a sneaky suspicion the ranch event will be cancelled in favor of crash-course cello lessons with Sam and Dylan finally getting that massage with Sophia.
Yeah, kinda so do I, but I live in hope. That neither Sophia or Ellie has ever gone full les is the one reason I still think L&P is male.

That L&P always has an out it "at this time" kinda thing, also makes me suspicious that he'll change things.

However, I don't think the ranch event will be cancelled as much as it's importance is minimised. My "sneaking suspicion" is that the museum event, which has been underplayed so far, may have much more impact that people might suspect. Particularly since we know it's not a lesbian event, but more hetero-orientated.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Patricia and Sophia visit her friend Zoey's ranch.

This event will take place in any case [meaning Boarding school or not, Ed.*].
Either Patricia tells Sophia about it on Day 18 after yoga or she will call her on Saturday. What will happen there depends on Sophia's lesbian points and her relationship to Patricia. (source)
* Note that in the boarding school route Sophia didn't get the invitation from Patricia because they could not stop at Zac's and have a chat while Dylan visited him. In that case, she will got the call on Saturday. The ranch event cannot happen on Alyssa's route (alternative to the yoga event) as Sophia cannot get the 2 Patricia points awarded in the yoga event and get to the required 14 points.
It will be "one large event which spreads over the morning until the evening" (source) and it will cover 3/4 of the day (source)

Meeting "museum college guys"

* Not a lesbian oriented event (source), rather straight (source)
* Something interesting is planned (source), probably only one-time event (source) with likely no repercussions on the story (source),
* there won't be sex (source)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-8120982

Last edited:
Reactions: Lince 40

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Patricia and Sophia visit her friend Zoey's ranch.

This event will take place in any case [meaning Boarding school or not, Ed.*].
Either Patricia tells Sophia about it on Day 18 after yoga or she will call her on Saturday. What will happen there depends on Sophia's lesbian points and her relationship to Patricia. (source)
* Note that in the boarding school route Sophia didn't get the invitation from Patricia because they could not stop at Zac's and have a chat while Dylan visited him. In that case, she will got the call on Saturday. The ranch event cannot happen on Alyssa's route (alternative to the yoga event) as Sophia cannot get the 2 Patricia points awarded in the yoga event and get to the required 14 points.
It will be "one large event which spreads over the morning until the evening" (source) and it will cover 3/4 of the day (source)

Meeting "museum college guys"

* Not a lesbian oriented event (source), rather straight (source)
* Something interesting is planned (source), probably only one-time event (source) with likely no repercussions on the story (source),
* there won't be sex (source)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-8120982
Blowjob.

Reactions: jenyabest

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't know.

However, I am guessing that the events that occur at Christine's party will determine the density of events that will occur on Saturday the 21st (PD14).
You're guessing that the events of a side story (Christine's party) that has nothing to do with any of the main paths will have any effect on the events of the next day?

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
lol, we are the point where side characters are getting their own updates rather than the MC.

I agree, and I make only one saving grace: Aiden is not going to settle for a single experience. It will probably be with him alone first, but AT MINIMUM, then he will share Sofia with André. And even with his entire band, to fulfill his original promise.

I hope I'm alive to see at least ONE of all those episodes LOL

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You're guessing that the events of a side story (Christine's party) that has nothing to do with any of the main paths will have any effect on the events of the next day?
I didn't say the stories were connected.

I say that by looking at Christine's party scene, people can guess how strong or light the developer will make the flavor at the next event (separate).

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes