Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
-Sophie/ellie small event
-sophie/sam small event
-sophie/Ellie normal event
-side jobs shota boys/old people
-3 sophie/Dylan
- museum college guys .... *from Lockerxx
______________________________________+++++++++____________________________________________________
So, where are we with the upcoming events???
-Sophie/Ellie small event
That could be anything from another shower with Sophia... to a mother daughter talk
-Sophie/Sam small event
I suspect the "secret girlfriend" route will have rules put into play
-Sophie/Ellie normal event
Normal? As in meaning a full release based on those two and perhaps some lesbian play?
-side jobs Shota boys/old people
Have forgot where Sophia is with the retirement home (it's the worst side route) ... The Myers the last thing I think I remember is Sophia is going to wear Lingerie (second worst route and perhaps the hardest to have anything remotely plausible) ... Somehow, I don't think there is a 'happy ending' with the Myers-- that route is so far out there without Sophia showing any real interest that it will not end up in Sophia giving herself to any of them
-3 Sophie/Dylan
Now this is interesting... I take it 3 releases on the Dylan/Sophia route. Would it be safe to speculate by the 3rd installment, Dylan is no longer a virgin, and he has Sophia to thank for that
- museum college guys
**For me this one has the most interest because it involves Patrica. Every character has some influence with Sophia but none so much as Patricia. I see it that Patrica would nudge, and push Sophia beyond Sophia's comfort zone and Sophia's 'thirst' will take over and do the rest. I recall there being a blonde boy and a Japanese (transfer student from Japan, or of Japanese descent--can't recall). Am guessing at the very minimum there will be a heavy make-out session. But with whom? I could replay and see which of the boys showed more interests in Sophia to get an idea
Hopefully he/she does the right thing and just put the small events together in one release.

INOM_18

Apr 10, 2023
Yeah, I canceled my pledge. This is a very promising game, but not 30+ bucks per update promising.
The author needs to revise his workflow. The Ren'Py scripting can easily be done during the rendering process, even with placeholder images if necessary. And so can optimization (of the already finished renders) and translation.
IRONY

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

sophialover22

Formerly 'gangbanger2308'
Jul 25, 2023
-sophie/sam small event
-3 sophie/Dylan
______________________________________+++++++++____________________________________________________
That could be anything from another shower with Sophia... to a mother daughter talk
-Sophie/Sam small event
Normal? As in meaning a full release based on those two and perhaps some lesbian play?
Have forgot where Sophia is with the retirement home (it's the worst side route) ... The Myers the last thing I think I remember is Sophia is going to wear Lingerie (second worst route and perhaps the hardest to have anything remotely plausible) ... Somehow, I don't think there is a 'happy ending' with the Myers-- that route is so far out there without Sophia showing any real interest that it will not end up in Sophia giving herself to any of them
-3 Sophie/Dylan
Now this is interesting... I take it 3 releases on the Dylan/Sophia route. Would it be safe to speculate by the 3rd installment, Dylan is no longer a virgin, and he has Sophia to thank for that
- museum college guys
**For me this one has the most interest because it involves Patrica. Every character has some influence with Sophia but none so much as Patricia. I see it that Patrica would nudge, and push Sophia beyond Sophia's comfort zone and Sophia's 'thirst' will take over and do the rest. I recall there being a blonde boy and a Japanese (transfer student from Japan, or of Japanese descent--can't recall). Am guessing at the very minimum there will be a heavy make-out session. But with whom? I could replay and see which of the boys showed more interests in Sophia to get an idea
Yes you are right, Museum college guys is a damn good thing. As we know when they got the phone number and Patricia asked if you were in college, would you gave bj or sex with them and Sophia said maybe.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Yes you are right, Museum college guys is a damn good thing. As we know when they got the phone number and Patricia asked if you were in college, would you gave bj or sex with them and Sophia said maybe.
Could go either way, cause Patricia does push her nephew to be more daring at the yoga but then at the night club when Sophia was drunk (shocking) and she was about to let Tyler finger her,
Patricia stopped it, maybe cause Ellie was also present but she was busy with her guy.
At the biker bar they didn’t drink alcohol and Patricia tried to get her to flash the band but she didn’t do it just danced with her.
All I know is that if the museum boys get Sophia to drink, then anything goes :love: until Patricia breaks it up

Reactions: Chaosguy

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Could go either way, cause Patricia does push her nephew to be more daring at the yoga but then at the night club when Sophia was drunk (shocking) and she was about to let Tyler finger her,
Patricia stopped it, maybe cause Ellie was also present but she was busy with her guy.
At the biker bar they didn’t drink alcohol and Patricia tried to get her to flash the band but she didn’t do it just danced with her.
All I know is that if the museum boys get Sophia to drink, then anything goes :love: until Patricia breaks it up
Perfectly explained what to expect
But we already know it will be an one time event and there won't be any sex.
So Kissing/touching ? Or maybe Patricia could play the lead here ? Who knows

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
A couple years ago when some posters were theorizing that the next update would have Sam and Sophia hook up in the treehouse I made a bet that wouldn't happen. I'll admit that I was a little paranoid that L&P would see that and purposely include the treehouse just as a sly way of acknowledging the thread and sabotaging me lol.

Thankfully it didn't happen.
It's funny how you brought up that epic episode, and just two days after the scene-that-must-never-happen appears in the latest update of a fan-made spin-off :D
1696610264364.png 1696610303079.png
(From Aiden's revenge)

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
-sophie/sam small event
-3 sophie/Dylan
-Sophie/Sam small event
-3 Sophie/Dylan
- museum college guys
This would be except it is coming after sophie makes out with her daughter event and then makes out with her son event and turning on 3 shots boys and wat hing them flap off.
So making out with the museum boys would not be adventurous for Sophie at this point.
I am hoping with Patricia there it sets the mood for the sisters day at the ranch the next day.

For the old guys she is going to model a sexy nurse outfit and for the boys it's her lingerie. LP has a thing for having Sophie model clothes. Does this advance her corruption when she has already done the things listed above? Maybe. But it reeks of either pity and more education.
I remember sex ed being taught by a grouchy old spinster that made all of us ack-ack at what she was saying.

Jul 25, 2022
-sophie/sam small event
-3 sophie/Dylan
-Sophie/Sam small event
-3 Sophie/Dylan
- museum college guys
when did dylan lose his virginity? lol...as far as i know this game has been going on for long time without sex

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
-sophie/sam small event
-3 sophie/Dylan
-Sophie/Sam small event
-3 Sophie/Dylan
- museum college guys
sorry no hetero sex planing for that day:
VN - Ren'Py - A Wife and Mother [v0.190] [Lust & Passion] | F95zone

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Handjob and tit sucking at the most at the moment.
You are omitting jilling (Ellie/Sophia shower) and jacking (Dylan beach changing room and Yoga event) and the sybian event with Alyssa and Dylan fingering Amber and Sophia/Liam sex (multiple) and Andre's rape of Jennifer which turns into a spitroast and Sohpia's first time flashback and of course the brief Dylan's fantasy fuck of his mom bent over a chair.

So really, there's a lot more than just hj and boobie sucking.

Nearing the seven year mark I can't defend the paucity of sexual content, but fair is fair.

And of course there's all that fabric touching which can't be ignored.

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Progress Report Ver. 0.195.

30% - 25% - 0%
0% - 0% - 0%

I know you're on the spot with this, and thank you for your diligence.

I'm looking at my tracker and have a hard time believing it took nearly 4 1/2 days to move another 5% CS. At 400 images, we're talking 4.1 per day. With ZERO animation progress.

This is just shit, even by L&P's ever declining standards.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes