TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I've said a few times that this developer has very little real-life experience, but even so, I really don't know how old this developer set Dylan's age to be.

Dylan probably goes back and forth between being under 10 years old and over 20 years old.
Sophia is still meant to be under 40, I think 38? So if she was 19/20 when those pics were taken, then she had Ellie at 20/21 and Dylan at 21/22 that would make Ellie 17/18 and Dylan 16/17.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia is still meant to be under 40, I think 38? So if she was 19/20 when those pics were taken, then she had Ellie at 20/21 and Dylan at 21/22 that would make Ellie 17/18 and Dylan 16/17.
That is correct, at least according to this post by L&P. The fact that Ellie has tattoos, and a few other pieces that corroborate, I put her, hence Jules, Christine etc at 18.

Emma is stated as being the same age as Dylan, and since Zac is in the same football team, I assume him as well, so probably most of Sophia's class. Although I believe Aiden was held back a year due to poor grades and/or attendance, so he might be 18.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
That isn't what I meant!!!

I know he's between 16 and 18, and I've even seen the developer declare Dylan's age to be over 18. (maybe)

I was talking about “Dylan wanting ice cream for his birthday party and he was drinking at a nightclub.”

Also, Dylan was receiving sex education from his mother and he was afraid of women.

Dylan also told his mom that he wanted a striptease dancer at his birthday party.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
That isn't what I meant!!!

I know he's between 16 and 18, and I've even seen the developer declare Dylan's age to be over 18. (maybe)

I was talking about “Dylan wanting ice cream for his birthday party and he was drinking at a nightclub.”

Also, Dylan was receiving sex education from his mother and he was afraid of women.

Dylan also told his mom that he wanted a striptease dancer at his birthday party.
Dylan can't be 18. For evidence check out the Sophia/Dylan part 1 when they talk about Dylan's upcoming birthday.
Dylan says - " I'm going be ** not 7 ".. or something like that..
Which clearly means he's turning 17 not 7. Lol

Reactions: Old Dog

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Dylan can't be 18. For evidence check out the Sophia/Dylan part 1 when they talk about Dylan's upcoming birthday.
Dylan says - " I'm going be ** not 7 ".. or something like that..
Which clearly means he's turning 17 not 7. Lol
I don't care about Dylan's age.

He first appeared with the face of someone who had just graduated from elementary school.
At the same time, he is in the 11th or 12th grade of high school.
(If I understand correctly, Ellie is in 12th grade and Dylan is in 11th grade, but I'm not sure.)
He received sex education from his mother that was difficult for even a 12-year-old to receive, and he drank at nightclubs that were difficult for even 19-year-olds to enter.

The reason I said "I don't know how old the developer set Dylan's age" was because of the inconsistencies in his behavior.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't care about Dylan's age.

He first appeared with the face of someone who had just graduated from elementary school.
At the same time, he is in the 11th or 12th grade of high school.
(If I understand correctly, Ellie is in 12th grade and Dylan is in 11th grade, but I'm not sure.)
He received sex education from his mother that was difficult for even a 12-year-old to receive, and he drank at nightclubs that were difficult for even 19-year-olds to enter.

The reason I said "I don't know how old the developer set Dylan's age" was because of the inconsistencies in his behavior.
In regards to Dylan's face, as far as we (in the fan art thread) know, he's based on . Someone about 12, so any confusion in that regard is pretty understandable. On the occasion I did some fan art with him in it, it took a fair amount of tweaking to get someone looking like Dylan, but also looking like a 17-yr old.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Say what you want about the upcoming update, I'm sure it will be better than whatever the fuck update I just played from JOHN.
JOHN is as good as dead. I suspect the project will be squeezed out for a few more years by the developer through minimal updates for the purpose of making some more almost free money and then it's over.

It is a pity, and in any case something that can also happen to AWAM at some point.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
JOHN is as good as dead. I suspect the project will be squeezed out for a few more years by the developer through minimal updates for the purpose of making some more almost free money and then it's over.

It is a pity, and in any case something that can also happen to AWAM at some point.
Stoper is already working on another game and probably was doing the same for past 10 months, the entire update was made in a month and released while over 600 folks came rushing with their raging boners showering him with money. Be it AWAM or JOHN both the games at this point are being squeezed but its not really dev's fault. They know no matter how long they drag the story or updates, several people are still gonna continue spending on them so why bother making any change. Same shit goes for Milfy City, Waifu Academy, Radiant, etc...... too. There are many good games that aren't getting the support they deserve while games and devs like these are enjoying it .

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes