Dec 29, 2021
Stoper is already working on another game and probably was doing the same for past 10 months, the entire update was made in a month and released while over 600 folks came rushing with their raging boners showering him with money. Be it AWAM or JOHN both the games at this point are being squeezed but its not really dev's fault. They know no matter how long they drag the story or updates, several people are still gonna continue spending on them so why bother making any change. Same shit goes for Milfy City, Waifu Academy, Radiant, etc...... too. There are many good games that aren't getting the support they deserve while games and devs like these are enjoying it .

This is economics, money has to move.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
-Sophie/ellie small event
-sophie/sam small event
-sophie/Ellie normal event
-side jobs shota boys/old people
-3 sophie/Dylan
- museum college guys
____________________________________________+++++___________________________________________________

Thanks for the clarity... Short, and simple. A lot of noise around this game that it's hard to follow the story line.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
-sophie/sam small event
-3 sophie/Dylan
- museum college guys .... *from Lockerxx
______________________________________+++++++++____________________________________________________
So, where are we with the upcoming events???
-Sophie/Ellie small event
That could be anything from another shower with Sophia... to a mother daughter talk
-Sophie/Sam small event
I suspect the "secret girlfriend" route will have rules put into play
-Sophie/Ellie normal event
Normal? As in meaning a full release based on those two and perhaps some lesbian play?
-side jobs Shota boys/old people
Have forgot where Sophia is with the retirement home (it's the worst side route) ... The Myers the last thing I think I remember is Sophia is going to wear Lingerie (second worst route and perhaps the hardest to have anything remotely plausible) ... Somehow, I don't think there is a 'happy ending' with the Myers-- that route is so far out there without Sophia showing any real interest that it will not end up in Sophia giving herself to any of them
-3 Sophie/Dylan
Now this is interesting... I take it 3 releases on the Dylan/Sophia route. Would it be safe to speculate by the 3rd installment, Dylan is no longer a virgin, and he has Sophia to thank for that
- museum college guys
**For me this one has the most interest because it involves Patrica. Every character has some influence with Sophia but none so much as Patricia. I see it that Patrica would nudge, and push Sophia beyond Sophia's comfort zone and Sophia's 'thirst' will take over and do the rest. I recall there being a blonde boy and a Japanese (transfer student from Japan, or of Japanese descent--can't recall). Am guessing at the very minimum there will be a heavy make-out session. But with whom? I could replay and see which of the boys showed more interests in Sophia to get an idea

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
-sophie/sam small event
-3 sophie/Dylan
- museum college guys .... *from Lockerxx
______________________________________+++++++++____________________________________________________
So, where are we with the upcoming events???
-Sophie/Ellie small event
That could be anything from another shower with Sophia... to a mother daughter talk
-Sophie/Sam small event
I suspect the "secret girlfriend" route will have rules put into play
-Sophie/Ellie normal event
Normal? As in meaning a full release based on those two and perhaps some lesbian play?
-side jobs Shota boys/old people
Have forgot where Sophia is with the retirement home (it's the worst side route) ... The Myers the last thing I think I remember is Sophia is going to wear Lingerie (second worst route and perhaps the hardest to have anything remotely plausible) ... Somehow, I don't think there is a 'happy ending' with the Myers-- that route is so far out there without Sophia showing any real interest that it will not end up in Sophia giving herself to any of them
-3 Sophie/Dylan
Now this is interesting... I take it 3 releases on the Dylan/Sophia route. Would it be safe to speculate by the 3rd installment, Dylan is no longer a virgin, and he has Sophia to thank for that
- museum college guys
**For me this one has the most interest because it involves Patrica. Every character has some influence with Sophia but none so much as Patricia. I see it that Patrica would nudge, and push Sophia beyond Sophia's comfort zone and Sophia's 'thirst' will take over and do the rest. I recall there being a blonde boy and a Japanese (transfer student from Japan, or of Japanese descent--can't recall). Am guessing at the very minimum there will be a heavy make-out session. But with whom? I could replay and see which of the boys showed more interests in Sophia to get an idea
Hopefully he/she does the right thing and just put the small events together in one release.

INOM_18

Apr 10, 2023
Yeah, I canceled my pledge. This is a very promising game, but not 30+ bucks per update promising.
The author needs to revise his workflow. The Ren'Py scripting can easily be done during the rendering process, even with placeholder images if necessary. And so can optimization (of the already finished renders) and translation.
IRONY

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes