ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
I don't think that it was traumatic for Sophia. I think she feels more regret than trauma since Dylan is her son. As far as going forward, if she can jerk off her own son, than she can just about jerk off anyone, lol. Keep in mind the whole story, Sophia experiences regret after just about every scene. She's always saying "Why did I do that", or " I can't believe I'm doing this". In addition, over 5 years even with the slow rollout Sophia keeps moving forward to eventually become a slut. That's what the story is all about. She's touching cocks now and the next boundary is blowjobs. Look at how far she's come since being pissed at Ivan for seeing her panties in a box of clothes. She always goes just a little bit farther and then becomes comfortable with it before moving on to the next step. Hand job has been achieved and will now be commonplace. Blowjob is the next step.
I think you are right. BJ is the next forward step for her. Or if its with a female, then it would be sucking I think. Don't know which event will happen first.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I can open a betting site for whether or not sophia having penetration sex for next 2/3 years and make more money than LP

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Except it wont be the first time Ellie has seen Dylan's cock. One of the very requirements of pursuing this path is for Sophia to not remind Dylan to lock the bathroom door for Ellie to see Dylan in the shower. And so Ellie takes "vengence" on Dylan with the little blue pills.

You know how I keep saying this is a Dylan storyline and has nothing to do with the Ellie route? This is one of the decision points I'm talking about.
I'm going to go ahead and presume you have a better memory than I do and it was a really long time since I have seen that scene, but I don't remember actually seeing a specific scene with Ellie catching Dylan.

I do remember the beach scene and Ellie taking revenge, then leading to the changing room with Sophia. I seem to recall that she didn't actually see anything and wasn't Ellie mad at Dylan catching her in the bathroom? or did Ellie say somewhere she saw his cock?

I wonder though what’s the difference for the Ellie morning events if you choose date with Sophia or party with the girls the night before? :unsure:

If I speculate (my favourite sport so far :LOL:):

- Ellie was peeping on Sophia / Dylan night in the hot tub and saw Dylan cumming in Sophia’s breasts

- Ellie was peeping on Christine / Dylan bj at the party and saw Dylan cumming in Christine’s (mouth/face/breasts)

- Ellie should have witnessed also Sophia / Sam interaction…

So depending on what Ellie witnesses the night before she has the corresponding discussion :cool:
I really hope this is true, AWAM really needs a plot twist. We know where it all going but it needs a big plot twist that shakes things up and keeps us guessing.

I don't know where the tasks with Aiden are going and I don't know if Sophia will get caught with someone, maybe the teaching side job or if the museum guy's date is going lead somewhere with Patricia. I just know it's going to lead to Sophia having sex with someone not named Liam, eventually but I wanna be surprised and my expectations for AWAM have been raised to the point that this VN won't be just another she fucks everyone and that is it.

(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023
HI Guys, I played this game once about 4 years back, then there were some teasing scenes. At that time this game had a very interesting story. As far as I remember there were no blackmail storylines in the game at the time. Now that this game has turned into a fuckfest game, I don't think so many characters were needed to corrupt MC Sophia. Also, does Sophia have sex with all these characters in the game? If Sophia has sex in every each storylines, this game is no different from other normal fuckfest games. A developer has to think a lot when it comes to this penetration sex. It is better to give penetration sex scenes with some limited and special characters of the game.

What surprised me was, There are more than 18 storylines to corrupt Sophia in this game. The characters who corrupt Sophia the fastest are Sam, Aiden, Ellie, Patricia, Natalie and the 2nd side job boys. but So far, Sam, Aiden, and Ellie's events and some others events are the best and hottest events in the entire game. The animations of sam and aiden events are also high quality animations these 3 storylines are well written by the developer. Maybe, these 3 storylines can be very favorite storylines for the developer. I think these 3 storylines can be the main highlight storylines of this game. None of the other storylines have had a better story. All of them, the same theme is used in the story. For example, the Sophia/Dylan and Sophia/2nd side job storylines in the game are similar storylines.

Last edited:

cartell

Jun 1, 2017
HI Guys, I played this game once about 4 years back, then there were some teasing scenes. At that time this game had a very interesting story. As far as I remember there were no blackmail storylines in the game at the time. Now that this game has turned into a fuckfest game, I don't think so many characters were needed to corrupt MC Sophia. Also, does Sofia have sex with all these characters in the game? If Sophia has sex in every each storylines, this game is no different from other normal fuckfest games. A developer has to think a lot when it comes to this penetration sex. It is better to give penetration sex scenes with some limited and special characters of the game.

What surprised me was, there are more than 18 storylines involving Sophia in this game. but So far, Sam, Aiden, and Ellie's events and some others events are the best and hottest events in the entire game. The animations of sam and aiden events are also high quality animations these 3 storylines are well written by the developer. Maybe, these 3 storylines can be very favorite storylines for the developer. I think these 3 storylines can be the main highlight storylines of this game. None of the other storylines have had a better story. All of them, the same theme is used in the story. For example, the Sophia/Dylan and Sophia/2nd side job storylines in the game are similar storylines.
Did you call this game a fuckfest? This game out of all games? Haha.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
HI Guys, I played this game once about 4 years back, then there were some teasing scenes. At that time this game had a very interesting story. As far as I remember there were no blackmail storylines in the game at the time. Now that this game has turned into a fuckfest game, I don't think so many characters were needed to corrupt MC Sophia. Also, does Sofia have sex with all these characters in the game? If Sophia has sex in every each storylines, this game is no different from other normal fuckfest games. A developer has to think a lot when it comes to this penetration sex. It is better to give penetration sex scenes with some limited and special characters of the game.

What surprised me was, there are more than 18 storylines involving Sophia in this game. but So far, Sam, Aiden, and Ellie's events and some others events are the best and hottest events in the entire game. The animations of sam and aiden events are also high quality animations these 3 storylines are well written by the developer. Maybe, these 3 storylines can be very favorite storylines for the developer. I think these 3 storylines can be the main highlight storylines of this game. None of the other storylines have had a better story. All of them, the same theme is used in the story. For example, the Sophia/Dylan and Sophia/2nd side job storylines in the game are similar storylines.
First Sophia will have to have sex with one person. The game will probably never make it to Sophia having sex. I don't know the developer age but he doesn't have that many years left.

Reactions: S.t.s

(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023
First Sophia will have to have sex with one person. The game will probably never make it to Sophia having sex. I don't know the developer age but he doesn't have that many years left.
i agree with you but As I said earlier, A developer has to think a lot when it comes to this penetration sex. It is better to give penetration sex scenes with some limited and special characters of the game.

And It is good for his future game to identify some unpopular characters in the developer game and remove them from the story. So the story moves fast forward.

Last edited:

(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023
Did you call this game a fuckfest? This game out of all games? Haha.
You'll notice that Sophia already engages in some form of sexual activity every day with every character in the game. After Sophia has sex with a character or in a route, she starts having sex with all the other characters. Once you get the idea there are about 80+ characters in this game. A woman slept with them all every day, what do you call that kind of game.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Well apparently predicting AWAM events is more fun than actually playing it so here is some prediction.
1st SJ -
We know the old gens were watching some Japanese nurse AV. Thats why they gave that nurse outfit to sophia so I think there will be some groping ( like JAV :sneaky: )..not sure if they'll cum. Sophia might get wet seeing them hard old shafts.
2nd SJ -
Mrs. myers kids won't do the homework. instead Sophia will teach them how to masterbate. She is set to wear some sexy lingerie for them so I guessing we'll see some naughty poses and nude show. Sophia might give them JOI (90% sure she will) :coffee::whistle:
That is very disappointing, considering what had happen. I believe the dev has no balls he is a cuck. He just can't create a scene where Sophia get's fucked because he loves milf too much, in short he has a mother issue.
That being said, i hope there is more to that. She will wear nurse outfit for sure, and then the old man will start groping that's high chance, i hope she sees their cocks and gives them a nice blowjob, nude. atleast if there is not going to be sex.
Teach them how to masturbate? she already gave them a handjob, i hope there is more, nude show for sure, JOI that's just it? omg this dev forever teasing.

Last edited:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
That is very disappointing, considering what had happen. I believe the dev has no balls he is a cuck. He just can't create a scene where Sophia get's fucked because he loves milf too much, in short he has a mother issue.
That being said, i hope there is more to that. She will wear nurse outfit for sure, and then the old man will start groping that's high chance, i hope she sees their cocks and gives them a nice blowjob, nude. atleast if there is not going to be sex.
Teach them how to masturbate? she already gave them a blowjob, i hope there is more, nude show for sure, JOI that's just it? omg this dev forever teasing.
Umm ..she never gave blowjobs to Mrs.Myers kids. Only touched their dicks and put on condoms. I don't think any of the side jobs'll get blowjobs from sophia. Atleast for now. Also it's highly possible (95%) that the 1st side job (old gens) END after upcoming event. 2nd job might get 2 more since the dev & some of us love it. Im waiting for L&p to reply to my mail soon, Hoping to get the answer im looking for. :coffee::alien:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mexican22

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Umm ..she never gave blowjobs to Mrs.Myers kids. Only touched their dicks and put on condoms. I don't think any of the side jobs'll get blowjobs from sophia. Atleast for now. Also it's highly possible (95%) that the 1st side job (old gens) END after upcoming event. 2nd job might get 2 more since the dev & some of us love it. Im waiting for L&p to reply to my mail soon, Hoping to get the answer im looking for. :coffee::alien:
i mean handjob, typo.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
ok can you also remind me of his plans? i prefer the kids too and i hope they get something other than posing nude.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
i mean handjob, typo.
Well... no handjobs either. She told them to masterbate at home ( homework). I think they won't do it & act confused. We all know Sophia always takes her jobs seriously so she'll defo teach them. First teasing in a sexy lingerie to make them horny then handjobs.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You'll notice that Sophia already engages in some form of sexual activity every day with every character in the game. After Sophia has sex with a character or in a route, she starts having sex with all the other characters. Once you get the idea there are about 80+ characters in this game. A woman slept with them all every day, what do you call that kind of game.
Has Sophia started having sex?
Did Sophia have sex with everyone?
Did Sofia sleep while switching partners every day?

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
ok can you also remind me of his plans? i prefer the kids too and i hope they get something other than posing nude.
They won't get anything extreme. Handjobs at best but I don't think sophia will make them cum she'll just show them for a bit then start making sexyy poses the boys have never seen. They could use condoms again, can't rule that out.

• I just jizzed my pants

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
HI Guys, I played this game once about 4 years back, then there were some teasing scenes. At that time this game had a very interesting story. As far as I remember there were no blackmail storylines in the game at the time. Now that this game has turned into a fuckfest game, I don't think so many characters were needed to corrupt MC Sophia. Also, does Sophia have sex with all these characters in the game? If Sophia has sex in every each storylines, this game is no different from other normal fuckfest games. A developer has to think a lot when it comes to this penetration sex. It is better to give penetration sex scenes with some limited and special characters of the game.

What surprised me was, There are more than 18 storylines to corrupt Sophia in this game. The characters who corrupt Sophia the fastest are Sam, Aiden, Ellie, Patricia, Natalie and the 2nd side job boys. but So far, Sam, Aiden, and Ellie's events and some others events are the best and hottest events in the entire game. The animations of sam and aiden events are also high quality animations these 3 storylines are well written by the developer. Maybe, these 3 storylines can be very favorite storylines for the developer. I think these 3 storylines can be the main highlight storylines of this game. None of the other storylines have had a better story. All of them, the same theme is used in the story. For example, the Sophia/Dylan and Sophia/2nd side job storylines in the game are similar storylines.
So far in the game Sophia had proper intercourse with her husband (3 times if you follow good wife route). Dylan got a hj from her and with Sam she masturbated to reach climax. We saw Sophia’s defloration while she was describing to Dylan her first time. Sophia fantasised having sex with Larry when she visited him in jail. Dylan fantasised he fucked Sophia doggy style on the last update. The rest is just sensual scenes! I don’t see any fuckfest here…

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes