armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well all I want LP to do is to focus story around Sophia only..the rollout is slowest for this game especially. So a handjob or blowjob after 5 years is still slow. If they provide update once in 2 months actively than probably involving other characters background story would seem interesting. But 1/2 update per year...and that too with other characters background story for whole update is one reason I lost interest in this game. Idk for how long they can keep other people interest in the plot..but few other games that started after this are doing 150 times much better than this.
You mean a full day on 2 months?
Because we were getting an update on 2 months.Kinda.
Yeah,full day on 2 months will not happen.We should be lucky if we go back to 9 months for a full day.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Everyone here have their own kinks… LP gave hope to everyone that they will see Sophia having sex with:
- her family
- her colleagues
- her students
- Some mafia guys
- Some old guys
- Some street thugs
- Some random teens

7 years in a making and none of these has happened so far and her first proper lesbian cheating is expected in six years at best… straight cheating has to wait a few more years on top of that…

Don’t loose hope people Sophia will fulfill your dreams sooner or later :cool:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Everyone here have their own kinks… LP gave hope to everyone that they will see Sophia having sex with:
- her family
- her colleagues
- her students
- Some mafia guys
- Some old guys
- Some street thugs
- Some random teens

7 years in a making and none of these has happened so far and her first proper lesbian cheating is expected in six years at best… straight cheating has to wait a few more years on top of that…

Don’t loose hope people Sophia will fulfill your dreams sooner or later :cool:
Im 23.. in six years time I'll have my own wife and she'll be a mother.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I don't think that it was traumatic for Sophia. I think she feels more regret than trauma since Dylan is her son. As far as going forward, if she can jerk off her own son, than she can just about jerk off anyone, lol. Keep in mind the whole story, Sophia experiences regret after just about every scene. She's always saying "Why did I do that", or " I can't believe I'm doing this". In addition, over 5 years even with the slow rollout Sophia keeps moving forward to eventually become a slut. That's what the story is all about. She's touching cocks now and the next boundary is blowjobs. Look at how far she's come since being pissed at Ivan for seeing her panties in a box of clothes. She always goes just a little bit farther and then becomes comfortable with it before moving on to the next step. Hand job has been achieved and will now be commonplace. Blowjob is the next step.
Read the last sentences, thoughts and actions of Sophia at the end of the Dylan event in the hot tub again, then maybe you will understand why I see it that way.
She could not even bear to be near her son at the end.
I asked L&P about this because, as I wrote before, I see the problem that Sophia can't actually just move on the next day. L&P answered that her feelings of guilt and shame will be even greater the next morning.
Corruption or not, if nothing happens before that softens Sophia's guilty conscience, it would simply be a huge break in the story if Sophia would just give the old men or the boys a hand- or blowjob. And afterwards, before the football game, have a serious talk with Dylan about last night.
I'm with you, yes, when it comes to seeing Sophia in the next kinky situation, when I let my pleasure center in my head do the thinking. But then again and again a critical voice in me announces itself which says - it should not work so simply - otherwise AWAM would be like many boring fuck games also.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The side jobs are almost completely avoidable. All you need to do is either not give the old gents a bath, or not teach the boys sex ed. In my playthrough, Sophia didn't give the old gents a bath, but instead just played board games.
Sorry, this scenario they are playing is purely academic for most here. And your contribution does not take away from my argumentation.
But thank you for pointing it out!

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I have this wild feeling if Sophia doesn't have sex in the 2nd side job, it will all end with Sophia having a last visit post their final class to then somehow see the three boys doing something with their sister Leah.
Wild but it is possible. At first I didn't understood why the sister has anything to do with the Sex ed class. She even seems a bit older than ellie (college stud?) But She's expected to join the class ? For what reason? Now that you say this I think we could see something like that.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Wild but it is possible. At first I didn't understood why the sister has anything to do with the Sex ed class. She even seems a bit older than ellie (college stud?) But She's expected to join the class ? For what reason? Now that you say this I think we could see something like that.
Yes, it's hard to imagine a transition here.
One possibility would be for Sophia and Leah to talk and also talk about the sex education lessons that Sophia gives the boys. Sophia tells Leah how difficult it is to do these lessons without teaching materials. Sophia says she literally has to use herself as a teaching tool to explain female anatomy and sexual interactions between men and women to the boys (without going into any further details!!!). She also complains that the boys know very little or nothing about their own sexuality.
Leah admits that her mother has a very strict parenting style in this regard, which she also suffered from.
From this point on, Leah shows solidarity with Sophia. She tries to support Sophia by allowing the boys to look at her body without freaking out. Maybe the bathroom door stays ajar when Leah showers, and other little things. Stuff like that without the whole thing getting too dirty and obvious.
This is a form of self-corruption on Leah's part until the next class date.
The next time Sophia comes, Leah will suggest that Sophia use her as an object lesson for class. After all, her brothers have already seen her naked in the last few days - so it's no big deal. Besides, they are her brothers, what could happen ;).

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Read the last sentences, thoughts and actions of Sophia at the end of the Dylan event in the hot tub again, then maybe you will understand why I see it that way.
She could not even bear to be near her son at the end.
I asked L&P about this because, as I wrote before, I see the problem that Sophia can't actually just move on the next day. L&P answered that her feelings of guilt and shame will be even greater the next morning.
Corruption or not, if nothing happens before that softens Sophia's guilty conscience, it would simply be a huge break in the story if Sophia would just give the old men or the boys a hand- or blowjob. And afterwards, before the football game, have a serious talk with Dylan about last night.
I'm with you, yes, when it comes to seeing Sophia in the next kinky situation, when I let my pleasure center in my head do the thinking. But then again and again a critical voice in me announces itself which says - it should not work so simply - otherwise AWAM would be like many boring fuck games also.
In fact, this game's stories are disconnected from each other and Sofia suffers from severe amnesia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Yes, it's hard to imagine a transition here.
One possibility would be for Sophia and Leah to talk and also talk about the sex education lessons that Sophia gives the boys. Sophia tells Leah how difficult it is to do these lessons without teaching materials. Sophia says she literally has to use herself as a teaching tool to explain female anatomy and sexual interactions between men and women to the boys (without going into any further details!!!). She also complains that the boys know very little or nothing about their own sexuality.
Leah admits that her mother has a very strict parenting style in this regard, which she also suffered from.
From this point on, Leah shows solidarity with Sophia. She tries to support Sophia by allowing the boys to look at her body without freaking out. Maybe the bathroom door stays ajar when Leah showers, and other little things. Stuff like that without the whole thing getting too dirty and obvious.
This is a form of self-corruption on Leah's part until the next class date.
The next time Sophia comes, Leah will suggest that Sophia use her as an object lesson for class. After all, her brothers have already seen her naked in the last few days - so it's no big deal. Besides, they are her brothers, what could happen ;).
This could be the perfect solution for this event

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
In fact, this game's stories are disconnected from each other and Sofia suffers from severe amnesia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, so you agree with my assessment that it would be shit if L&P just let Sophia do handjobs, blowjobs or boobjobs the next day without assuaging those feelings of guilt first.
Because that's all I meant with my posts.
But if you want to use my argument to get rid of your general frustration with L&P, then I'm happy to leave it to you!

Reactions: Bane71

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Yes, so you agree with my assessment that it would be shit if L&P just let Sophia do handjobs, blowjobs or boobjobs the next day without assuaging those feelings of guilt first.
Because that's all I meant with my posts.
But if you want to use my argument to get rid of your general frustration with L&P, then I'm happy to leave it to you!
what?

Below is your conversation.

Sophia almost had a nervous breakdown from guilt and shame at the end of this update with Dylan. Even if the side jobs storyline has nothing to do with the actual story, however, they are unavoidable.
First of all, explain how Sophia just goes on with a boobjob or handjob the next day after the end of the night that was so traumatic for her. How is that supposed to work?
But maybe you're right, maybe L&P isn't interested in such narrative subtleties.
However, I could well imagine that the old men or the boys cum, but Sophia's hands or breasts will not touch their cocks.
I don't think that it was traumatic for Sophia. I think she feels more regret than trauma since Dylan is her son. As far as going forward, if she can jerk off her own son, than she can just about jerk off anyone, lol. Keep in mind the whole story, Sophia experiences regret after just about every scene. She's always saying "Why did I do that", or " I can't believe I'm doing this". In addition, over 5 years even with the slow rollout Sophia keeps moving forward to eventually become a slut. That's what the story is all about. She's touching cocks now and the next boundary is blowjobs. Look at how far she's come since being pissed at Ivan for seeing her panties in a box of clothes. She always goes just a little bit farther and then becomes comfortable with it before moving on to the next step. Hand job has been achieved and will now be commonplace. Blowjob is the next step.

But then again and again a critical voice in me announces itself which says - it should not work so simply - otherwise AWAM would be like many boring fuck games also.
You drift too much.

I'm saying that there's a good chance things will happen that you believe "can't or shouldn't happen in a side job."

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Shoulder shrug!
You: “It causes a disconnect in the story.”
Me: "The story of this game is already disconnected."
You: “I don’t think child/old man’s dick will touch Sophia’s hands or breasts.”
Me: “It’s already started”

okay?

• Angry
Reactions: karleston
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes