DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
The Sophia/Dylan storyline would have been as exciting as the Sam/Sophia storyline if it weren't for the sex-ed stuff in the Sophia/Dylan storyline.:sneaky:(y)
It absolutely won't, because dylan is her son & sophia is a Respectable , well educated lady in the story not a slut. I've said this many times Sam and Dylan are different but sometimes players forgot that mainly because of the "competition" they have. Actually it's realistic for dylan to build a incest relationship between him and Sophia. Treat her respectfully since she's his own mother. As for the romantic development between them, it totally depends on what dylan does with sophia and find ways to present himself as a man to infront of his mom rather than act like a obsessed horny teen boy (which he is big time) and there are lots complications like the rest of the family members and sophia's feelings as a mother. Its a forbidden relationship and will cause more troubles for sophia than any other. So I think the dev has done a fine job with this path. He didn't rush things and made this tooo easy like other games. This is one of the reasons I like dylan/sophia content. And yes sex ed is the only thing that would provide intimate situations between them. Sophia had to feel sorry for dylan for not having a girlfriend and experience. She had to start taking care of him more closely and that had lead to more & more forbidden stuff. Exactly how a incest relationship would begin.

For Sam, it's easier. He is a teenage boy who has crush on sophia for a long time. He's talented and has a nice face as well. Sophia is attracted to his charming personality and having an secret affair with him.
its not love yet but its different than dylan and easier story without any complications for both players and dev to follow.

Last edited:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Maybe it won't happen but what if the other girls try to flirt with dylan and they play truth or dare or bottle spin and do stuff with Dylan that would make ellie a bit jealous ?. I don't know if Ellie would spend the night at Christens house. If not then dylan will take her home then take drunk jealous ellie to her room quietly. maybe they'll do something intimate in Ellie's room ? That would be a huge progress for dylan/ellie route. What do u guys think?

Reactions: Frank Chateau

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Maybe it won't happen but what if the other girls try to flirt with dylan and they play truth or dare or bottle spin and do stuff with Dylan that would make ellie a bit jealous ?. I don't know if Ellie would spend the night at Christens house. If not then dylan will take her home then take drunk jealous ellie to her room quietly. maybe they'll do something intimate in Ellie's room ? That would be a huge progress for dylan/ellie route. What do u guys think?
Dylan should try to get them play a game of naked twister :love:
IMG_2512.jpeg

Chandler_Bing

Aug 16, 2021
Is it just me or did anyone else notice a substantial spike in the amount of patreons L&P has?
It used to fluctuate between 1600-1700 with seeing a slight increase during release periods, but now all of a sudden it's at 7350 patreons!?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Is it just me or did anyone else notice a substantial spike in the amount of patreons L&P has?
It used to fluctuate between 1600-1700 with seeing a slight increase during release periods, but now all of a sudden it's at 7350 patreons!?
Damn that must be Dylans army signing up, as soon as his updates are over it will drop down again

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
1636.png
Unless Patreon changed the public scope and included past members who stopped renewing subscriptions, it is impossible to suddenly increase from an average of 2,000 monthly patrons to 7,000.

hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
Patreon had a buggy update of some sort recently.
Few accounts i follow are complaining about formatting posts, and I notice some people who dont even accept memberships and largely deleted their accounts I am now flagged as a member, even though it doesnt show in my billing section.
In short their devs appear to have broke something.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

Is not very easy as the youngest and as the only male representative of the party facing such beauties. Is not very easy as the youngest and the only male representative of the party to such beauties of which two do not even know you. But you have to man up!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know L&P puts a "lot" of effort into creating the scenarios but damn that last preview reminds me of this

82859m1.jpg

Devil3D

Aug 10, 2021
I believe Patreon recently changed something. Patreon followers were automatically transferred to the new free tier.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes