Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
As far as understand, Elena is a friend of Cristine and acquaintance of Ellie. What I am missing about Cristine hasn't invite her friend for a girls night party?
You're missing that it isn't actually a "Girl's Night". If it was, Dylan wouldn't be there. Unless of course Dylan is having a gender identity crisis I didn't know about.

If I was doing the event, I'd take out Dylan, and add Jules, Elena and Melanie. Possibly Emma as well. But then that still runs into the problem of not having Sophia in it, so still pretty pointless. Once I figure out a way to have Sophia there and not be a wowser because the girls are drinking, then we're talking.
Not gonna lie, when L&P said this was gonna be a party, I had something completely different in mind. That's more like a couple friends hanging out..plus Dylan. Would have been more interesting if it was a similar vibe to the club Sophia&Dylan went to. You know, with music and a bunch of people dancing, drinking...stuff like that. This is more a setup for L&P's favourite character to see who he gets to mingle with. Not the most creative update from the looks of it so far.
We had this rule of thumb when I was at school that it wasn't a party unless you had to take your shoes off in order to count the number of attendees. Ie, more than 10 people. We'd call this a "small gathering".

Last edited:

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
it will be similar level with the hair-cutting event :rolleyes:
The girls after having some alcohol will get excited and may undress to go topless
Our Dylan might receive a few kisses, and if he's luckier, he might get to touch them .

And as usual: an update without pussy :ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The girls after having some alcohol will get excited and may undress to go topless
Our Dylan might receive a few kisses, and if he's luckier, he might get to touch them .

Well, I'm going by the general idea that if anything is going to happen, it'll happen with Sophia first. So if anything interesting is going to happen in this storyline, it wont be until after PD25.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
i think this update is supposed to bring ellie and dylan closer together and maybe during the drive home there might be something between them. something will happen between christine and dylan at the party. it sort of like when dylan helped ellie out when sophia found out someone was smoking in the house. maybe it might be more than staring at each other from across the hallway near their bedrooms...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
i think this update is supposed to bring ellie and dylan closer together and maybe during the drive home there might be something between them. something will happen between christine and dylan at the party. it sort of like when dylan helped ellie out when sophia found out someone was smoking in the house. maybe it might be more than staring at each other from across the hallway near their bedrooms...
What drive home neither of them have a car or drivers license or did you mean call an Uber? That’s not free either and if Dylan used the money on the booze how are they paying for the Uber? Does Ellie have to give the driver a handy? Maybe “Incredible Hulk” Dylan threatens the driver he will beat his ass if he doesn’t drive them home :ROFLMAO:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

Maybe they are just going to do his colours and he will try out some new lip-gloss or a new shade of eye-liner?

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
I have a fundamental question. Who are the real main characters in this event? What has L&P actually divulged about this release, other than what’s in the teasers?

Most references I’ve seen call this the “Dylan/Christine” event, or maybe the “Dylan/Ellie/Christine” event. How has L&P referred to it? If it’s “Dylan/Christine”, then is the story primarily about Dylan and Christine having a teen encounter? Dylan and Christine have had a little foreplay, so that would make sense. But then why even include Ellie in the event?

If it’s a “Dylan/Ellie” event, could the main plot be Dylan and Ellie having a sexual encounter? If I recall correctly, Dylan has had the hots for Ellie since he looked down her blouse in the very first event. But while Ellie has recently softened up enough to think of Dylan as something other than a pesty pervy little brother, I don’t recall her having any sexual thoughts about him yet.

Having the scene feature both Christine and Ellie make sense, with Dylan getting some hot action with Christine while Ellie, with the help of some combination of Mike’s Hard Lemonade, peer pressure, jealousy out of nowhere, and the realization that her popular friends think that Dylan is an attractive catch, either comes to her own conclusion that Dylan is sexy (she is no stranger to incestuous thoughts with her mom), or is peer pressured into physical contact with Dylan (perhaps mainly for Dylan’s benefit as the MC). The latter would make the theories of Spin the Bottle or Truth or Dare or even Twister games more viable.

Or will a primary theme be Dylan, the only boy, getting some action with all four hot horny drunk teen girls at a sleepover party? Could that be L&P’s primary fantasy driving this event?

Reactions: Bane71 and xxxorro

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
147.png
In just one day, the number increased to 5,594.
It is impossible for the number of paid subscribers to this game to increase this much in one day.

I don't know if this is due to a bug or a change in Patreon's policy, but I believe it includes the number of inactive subscribers (unsubscribed).

However, if this is due to a policy change, it may no longer be possible to estimate the developer's income.

I am leaving this on record because I think there may be people who later misunderstand/claim that the 7,000 numbers are all paid subscribers (Subscribing).

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes