Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
don´t forget her boobs and ass :love: .
lol download daz studio for free and that genesis character...you can see all boob pussy ass everything of that character lol....story wise it has lowered its standard itself. so i stopped playing this game ...whenever the next update arrive, i just check this blog and see people mentioned no sex on the update.... so i understand there is no point to download update at all lol as the story doesn't move forward. so many characters still left out to receive handjob from sophia lol so by 2026 she will finish giving handjob to all characters and decide to move on to sex.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
This event is about Dylan. Wouldn't particularly serve to have a lesbian in it, would it?
As far as understand, Elena is a friend of Cristine and acquaintance of Ellie. What I am missing about Cristine hasn't invite her friend for a girls night party?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great now it became a family game from sex game lol.. where's the house maid though we've seen in the beginning of the game to increase Sophia lesbianism? I thought it was easiest way to increase lesbian interest of Sophia with housemaid or she may help in Dylan corruption..but after first few updates, she disappeared.

Last edited:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
25 minutes ago

Haha, before this round of the shit show even started, I asked which cliché is it gonna be: spin the bottle, strip beer pong, truth or dare? I'm leaning towards the bottle now :sneaky:

P.S. Animation of the bottle spinning on the carpet? Hot AF! :sneaky:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Not gonna lie, when L&P said this was gonna be a party, I had something completely different in mind. That's more like a couple friends hanging out..plus Dylan. Would have been more interesting if it was a similar vibe to the club Sophia&Dylan went to. You know, with music and a bunch of people dancing, drinking...stuff like that. This is more a setup for L&P's favourite character to see who he gets to mingle with. Not the most creative update from the looks of it so far.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Great now it became a family game from sex game lol.. where's the house maid though we've seen in the beginning of the game to increase Sophia lesbianism? I thought it was easiest way to increase lesbian interest of Sophia with housemaid or she may help in Dylan corruption..but after first few updates, she disappeared.
She didn't disappear, it's just that you are looking at the same day that started 2 years ago. You'll see her again in a decade or so.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Nathalie is supposed to be back on PD19. At the current rate of roll-out that will be in 2035. That's if there's still AWAM & there hasn't been another change in the development process to 'speed up,' all of which, so far, have had an exaggeratedly opposite effect. According to the Dev, we're only a year or so away from yet another such innovation. 2035 might be too optimistic.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Not gonna lie, when L&P said this was gonna be a party, I had something completely different in mind. That's more like a couple friends hanging out..plus Dylan. Would have been more interesting if it was a similar vibe to the club Sophia&Dylan went to. You know, with music and a bunch of people dancing, drinking...stuff like that. This is more a setup for L&P's favourite character to see who he gets to mingle with. Not the most creative update from the looks of it so far.
+ It's very unlikely irl. Why would other boys leave these hotties to dylan? But it is what it is.. very very unrealistic.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Dylan's skin color seems to have changed or is it because of the lighting?:unsure:

View attachment 2997007
Dylan has been visiting a gym in secret in order to body build. He also had to find a tanning salon, other than the one where Zack works, so that he was completely transformed in time to get into a nightclub &/or look good for the party. Fortunately he found a gym & a salon on either side of the plastic surgeon's establishment where his mother got her silicon implants, known locally as 'Udders 'R Us.' Unfortunately/fortunately the 'roids he's been taking to supplement his protein drinks had the side effect of ageing him 10 years.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes