Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I agree with what a number of people have said, this next update just seems like a waste of time and should've been skipped, like Dylan/Emma event.

The only thing I can think of is some how it brings Dylan and Ellie closer, so that she is more acceptable to Dylan and Sophia together. You figure that eventually Ellie has to find out about Dylan and Sophia, while Jules finds out about Sam and Sophia.

The shower scene we saw earlier in AWAM where Dylan spied and jerked, I presume Patricia saw Dylan and that come up at some point. So, I presume next update be tied into something but who the hell knows what the point of the next update will be, seems pointless and as some have already said, its not a party, its a small gathering off people.

Reactions: Jozef Minge

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
The only thing I can think of is some how it brings Dylan and Ellie closer, so that she is more acceptable to Dylan and Sophia together.
But that would also mean two things:
  • another deviation from what was told about Dylan/Ellie relation (despite his interest in her cleavage in the very first scene of the game);
  • confirmation the story has not been documented in any form of a backbone script, it is being loosely improvised on the fly based on the current emotions barometer.
Either way, he better make it worthwhile, or... or... or nothing will happen, as always.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
But that would also mean two things:
  • another deviation from what was told about Dylan/Ellie relation (despite his interest in her cleavage in the very first scene of the game);
  • confirmation the story has not been documented in any form of a backbone script, it is being loosely improvised on the fly based on the current emotions barometer.
Either way, he better make it worthwhile, or... or... or nothing will happen, as always.
That's right my friend..99.99% of chance is nothing will happen as always..just a lil tease and waste of time. Dylan and ellie scene has been shown in path because sophia encourage them...ellie will not directly go directly for sex with dylan..developer might had other loooong story planned for them if it happens in future starting with boobshow, handjob and other stuffs...the best that could happen is one pass out because of alcohol and dylan touch and jerk after girls pass out thats all after kissing game. So summary is wait for next update, this one doesnt count at all.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
That's right my friend..99.99% of chance is nothing will happen as always..just a lil tease and waste of time. Dylan and ellie scene has been shown in path because sophia encourage them...ellie will not directly go directly for sex with dylan..developer might had other loooong story planned for them if it happens in future starting with boobshow, handjob and other stuffs...the best that could happen is one pass out because of alcohol and dylan touch and jerk after girls pass out thats all after kissing game. So summary is wait for next update, this one doesnt count at all.
By "nothing will happen" I meant no repercussions to L&P from his paying worshipper-enablers - no matter how boring, irrelevant, sidetracking the update is.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes