Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
or we can try new and similar games and play it :LOL: that are 20 times better than this
"Better" is subjective and disputable, but make no mistake: essentially every single each of them ends up the same way, and it's usually worse than this one. We're doomed.

Reactions: McZoy

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
IMHO Mr Bennett should have a chance… At least in Dylan’s cuck route “watching mommy getting horny…”
Why? He played his hand and lost. That Sophia can get Dylan's grade changed just by going to the school board makes Bennett's ultimatum rather impotent.

If the school board option wasn't available, that would be a different matter entirely since there'd be actual consequences to saying no to him.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
"Better" is subjective and disputable, but make no mistake: essentially every single each of them ends up the same way, and it's usually worse than this one. We're doomed.
Well yea but as of now i have more hopes from " A perfect Marriage" game. it's storyline is going awesome and somewhat similar to this..they released 3 updates in the time when AWAM released only one of it lol..just crossing my fingers. And with recent spoilers there's going to be better scene than AWAM in upcoming update..which will be faster than AWAM ...i can just say try it.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Well yea but as of now i have more hopes from " A perfect Marriage" game. it's storyline is going awesome and somewhat similar to this..they released 3 updates in the time when AWAM released only one of it lol..just crossing my fingers. And with recent spoilers there's going to be better scene than AWAM in upcoming update..which will be faster than AWAM ...i can just say try it.
On average, it takes 6-8 releases to start rotting, give them a chance :sneaky:

Apr 30, 2023

Without the boys, the girls switch to "pajama party mode."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ellie is so hot, maybe Dylan should take her lovingly and give her a cold shower or put her in a tub of ice water. like thiso_O:love:
My little mouse!

kareena-kapoor-hot-wet-kareena-kapoor.gif

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes