Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
What many of us have been saying for a long time now L&P is able to see it after 6 years,having many characters and routes is not a problem as long as the development of the VN is fast, but since the development time of AWAM is extremely slow if not almost static and has created a stagnation, what L&P should do is focus on the 5 most popular characters and discard the rest or at least put them on pause, we'll see how it turns out but for me is already a little too late.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Only if you believe him*

I tend to believe him this time. A few months ago he said the same to me without me asking him about the side jobs. I have been more interested in the conclusion of the game and whether he is making the effort to bring it to a reasonable timeline.

As I always say, let’s see…

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I think side jobs will get 1 event each in order to kick them out of the storyline completely otherwise it won't work. Both event's are in a good position for l&p to finish them.
Sophia wears nurse outfit for the old gens & lingerie for mrs. myers kids. Bit of nude show & handjobs will be more than enough to end those events. It's a good thing that l&p wants to end those events.

I was hoping to get some info about the 2 new hot characters but didn't get any. In my opinion They're just a one time characters like Many other. I don't think l&p wants to add anymore routes.

Last edited:

abram1

May 24, 2020
Good riddance. Too bad he realized that something goes wrong with the development on a sixth anniversary of this VN. AWAM should've been laser focused on Sophia and her family, Robinson's, Patricia, Alyssa/Zack and maybe Aiden. No religious family, movers, Bennett, old farts, Ellie's bf, janitor, Morello with his bro as the list goes on. That french chick with her mom gotta say "au revoir" as well.
Even with all the current main paths it'll take a decade, in the best case scenario, to wrap up the game. 0.195 seems to be of a gargantuan size, and that's frigging Dylan's story, which needs to be trimmed. How the heck he ended up with this kind of crap, when his own MC is absent in the update, only L&P knows. We gotta wait and see how's fresh PD14 gonna look like. If he manages to reduce the total amount of events from 9 to 5-6, that's a positive sign. Otherwise his reply makes no sense.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
What many of us have been saying for a long time now L&P is able to see it after 6 years,having many characters and routes is not a problem as long as the development of the VN is fast, but since the development time of AWAM is extremely slow if not almost static and has created a stagnation, what L&P should do is focus on the 5 most popular characters and discard the rest or at least put them on pause, we'll see how it turns out but for me is already a little too late.
it's already too late, this is what happen when a child makes adult games, as i have said before, he made the game only because he thinks adult games have terrible graphics, he is right but he did not know that good graphics take hard work and lots of time and that it's only because people don't spent so much time in it that some graphics are bad, he thinks he got the skills but he did not think about the hardwork now that he get's the hardwork, he is backing off. Now that reality hits his enthusiasm is gone, it's not how he imagine so he is backing out, time for his fans to back out before you are left disappointed.

Reactions: ancienregimele

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Rocco Sifredi is getting ready… :BootyTime:

But that would have been a good story ;)

Good lord! Is he going to provide 15% for this week? :cool:
Which would have been a good story? I gave two options - the current one, and my option with actual consequences to refusing him.
Understandable, if his timeline is 30 playable days, and he is still adding shit to the game, then he has to sort something out otherwise the main story of the game will never be finished in time.

You could keep one side job as a space filler for some afternoons. I wouldn't get rid of both and I think the teaching one has more potential.

Maybe stop doing shit that doesn't have a direct influence over Sophia as this game is meant to be about her mainly and what she's willing to do for her family. I'd drop all that Sam shit as well, he isn't family, he's the next door neighbours kid. There's more than enough to do with the family members as it is and doesn't need the distraction of Sam.
Both side jobs add nothing to Sophia's corruption. As long as Filthy > GW, which is pretty easy since Filthy > GW was introduced. As far as I'm aware, many people have Filthy 100, GW 3 or thereabouts.
Without boys? Dylan become a girl? :LOL:
You didn't know? As an MC Dylan became A Wife and Mother some time ago.

So why are people going crazy for black hair girl?
To hazard a guess, Ellie hates Dylan, so she's not an option. Christine already has a boyfriend, so she's not an option. We know nothing about Naomi and Aimee, other than Aimee (the black-hair girl) has bigger boobs. So is a likely LI for Dylan.

Although I will admit a certain attraction to her, even if I don't want to set her up with Dylan. So the heart will like what the heart will like.
Even with the 4 chars, Dylan, Sam, Aiden, and Ellie, this game will still need at least 4 more years to complete :cool:
No love for Patricia? She's more of a corrupting influence on Sophia than Aiden will ever be, and even has her own relationship points.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: palmtrees89

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
L&P is..... He takes out Sophia events to have time for Dylan ones! Incredible! Let me be clear - if this game was "A son and brother" with male protagonist and this release time schedule, then I wouldn't be here now!
I don't give a fuck about Sam, Dylan, shotas and the whole kindergarten! Sophia need a good proper fuck from a proper male!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
L&P is..... He takes out Sophia events to have time for Dylan ones! Incredible! Let me be clear - if this game was "A son and brother" with male protagonist and this release time schedule, then I wouldn't be here now!
I don't give a fuck about Sam, Dylan, shotas and the whole kindergarten! Sophia need a good proper fuck from a proper male!
And yet, of those that we can confirm are actually above 18, like Neil, Bennett, Jason, Haru, Tyler, Brandon, etc, etc, none of them are in the Favorite Character poll, so can be confirmed to not have any chance (at least in the near future) with Sophia.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes