Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Absolute 100% agreed instead of just cutting it off permanently, l&p should think about how to give them a proper ending. Both events at moment are in perfect positions for that. Especially the Old gens.
it is pretty easy to end them now.

It doesn't make any sense for Sophia to ever have sex with the old guys, as it would take a lot of scenes to get Sophia to a point to do that, which would drag out AWAM for too long. At best a one-off event that makes the old guy day is prob all Sophia would do and it ends that.

Even though I think the tutoring job has much potential, eventually Sophia is going to figure out the boys know more than they letting on and she has been tricked. Just have Sophia figure it out and we choose between her not tutoring again, or leaving and speaking to their mum, saying they don't need tutoring again but she is convinced by their mum to do one more tutoring session to make sure. Sophia is mad and not looking forward to it, but later, she realizes that she rather enjoyed it and in the tutoring session we decide how far she goes in that last tutoring session.

I would personally prefer Sophia to figure it out and play along with it for the remainder of AWAM, but the above does naturally bring the tutoring job to a quick end but also a satisfactory end.

Also, I never believed Sophia would have sex with all 3 of them, certainly not anywhere near Sophia agreeing to that right now in the story, at best a blowjob maybe or finishing the handjob from the earlier scene.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
if truth L&P will cut the side jobs the next day will be:
sophie/ellie short event
sophie/sam short event
sophie/Ellie
3 Sophie/Dylan events :rolleyes:
Museum collage guys event.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
it is pretty easy to end them now.

It doesn't make any sense for Sophia to ever have sex with the old guys, as it would take a lot of scenes to get Sophia to a point to do that, which would drag out AWAM for too long. At best a one-off event that makes the old guy day is prob all Sophia would do and it ends that.

Even though I think the tutoring job has much potential, eventually Sophia is going to figure out the boys know more than they letting on and she has been tricked. Just have Sophia figure it out and we choose between her not tutoring again, or leaving and speaking to their mum, saying they don't need tutoring again but she is convinced by their mum to do one more tutoring session to make sure. Sophia is mad and not looking forward to it, but later, she realizes that she rather enjoyed it and in the tutoring session we decide how far she goes in that last tutoring session.

I would personally prefer Sophia to figure it out and play along with it for the remainder of AWAM, but the above does naturally bring the tutoring job to a quick end but also a satisfactory end.

Also, I never believed Sophia would have sex with all 3 of them, certainly not anywhere near Sophia agreeing to that right now in the story, at best a blowjob maybe or finishing the handjob from the earlier scene.
The old gens are set of end after next event. Nurse outfit tease & them jerking off to it is more than enough.
For 2nd side job boys, lingerie tease & them jerking off to it (fap material, see the last 2nd SJ ending) and Sophia or mrs. Myers cancelling the sex ed could be logical. There won't have to be sex , I just want l&p to end them with a logical ending.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mexican22

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
if truth L&P will cut the side jobs the next day will be:
sophie/ellie short event
sophie/sam short event
sophie/Ellie
3 Sophie/Dylan events :rolleyes:
Museum collage guys event.
Oh, that's much better now, of course! I see here already all somersaults beat with joy, because now of course it goes much faster! :rolleyes:
The truth will be, the next demands are made what one could omit everything. And of course this will have nothing to do with which fetish the person making the suggestion has in particular and which he wants to have served as quickly as possible.;)

The truth is that L&P has written "possibly omit". For me, this only indicates that it will be solely economic reasons for which L&P will ultimately decide.
If the release on Steam is a success, not only the two side routes die, but pretty much everything that has been published on Patreon so far. The whole story so far and also some characters will/will change beyond recognition. I am curious what his supporters on Patreon will say about these changes.
If there is no commercial success, the mainstay of financial income will remain the release on Patreon. And with it also the side routes.

One thing, however, I believe will not happen. That with the change of the story and its character L&P can win back supporters of F95zone, that is pirates.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Jesus Fucking Christ. I was waiting for the old guys to fuck Sophia and now this gets fucked? What else - Aiden story will discontinue and there will be no possible gangbangs?

So glad I discontinued support for this game. First it was slow, now in addition, it abandons possibly the greatest story lines for small dicked-kids to fuck a grown-ass woman.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Understandable, if his timeline is 30 playable days, and he is still adding shit to the game, then he has to sort something out otherwise the main story of the game will never be finished in time.

You could keep one side job as a space filler for some afternoons. I wouldn't get rid of both and I think the teaching one has more potential.

Maybe stop doing shit that doesn't have a direct influence over Sophia as this game is meant to be about her mainly and what she's willing to do for her family. I'd drop all that Sam shit as well, he isn't family, he's the next door neighbours kid. There's more than enough to do with the family members as it is and doesn't need the distraction of Sam.
Your taste is horrible. Old men must fucking stay. They disserve to die with something great happening in their lives.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
why he has to cut side job route outta the story? While no one cares dylans route with chicks
Christens party should've been used as dylan/sophia/Ellie event. Like.. Since dylan doesn't have any experience with girls, other boys make fun of him in the party while Ellie gets jealous of Christen flirting with dylan. Dylan Comes back home sad and has an conversation with sophia in his room that would lead to some hot stuff in the jacuzzi while Ellie Comes back from the party & see them atleast kissing eachother and gets suspicious. 2 in 1 event but It's my personal opinion.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
If he's not lying (for a change), it only means a double down on his previous double downs, meaning he's willing to cut the storylines one by one - anything it takes, but won't optimize his routines or share the profit with any actual help.
If L&P isn't lying this time or Being unsure about the future of this vn then Fuck him he Absolutely makes no sense. First introduce new intresting characters, then cut them off without a logical ending.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Lol keep fighting about side story and more characters..the main story will never ever progress and next 2/3 updates will be sexless ...because with introduction of any new character, corruption point with him/her will start from zero again..and more development is required...so no sex for next 2 years with introduction of 2 new characters. Like this update, i see 2 new girls...so i can understand dylan wont be having sex with her for next 2 years atleast lol.

It took 5 years of development where we keep corrupting sophia for dylan and we got a handjob after 5 years. Lol so yea keep hoping to introduce new characters and count number of years to develop the story to corrupt MC with new characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: l0v3rman

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
I understand cutting out the side jobs. But LP is probably going to make the supposed short Ellie and Sam in the morning longer. Lp only knows how to make a short cut last longer.

Reactions: jenyabest

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
If L&P isn't lying this time or Being unsure about the future of this vn then Fuck him he Absolutely makes no sense. First introduce new intresting characters, then cut them off without a logical ending.
Yep, sounds like him. Looks like Steam adjustments are taking longer than he planned - all by himself. And we still have not gotten into the animation bullshit saga yet...

Reactions: kakashiuchiha
Oct 9, 2023
L&P is saying he wants to streamline the game to completion but is adding a big scene with Dylan and Ellie at a party? Sophia is the game - hence the title, "A Wife And Mother". Don't kill the side jobs, wrap them up instead. Jerk off and/or suck off the old men after trying on the sexy nurse costume and reintroduce the old nurse coming back. Easy. Give the Myer's boys a sexy lingerie show, watch their dicks get hard, help them have their "first" orgasms by whatever means necessary, and afterward Mrs. Myers can let Sophia know she finished her work project or something like that. The story is about the corruption of Sophia. If you want to reach the end then move forward with SOPHIA. All of the groundwork has been laid and up to this point she only given Dylan a hand job. Sam has made her cum but she hasn't even touched his dick! Sophia needs to start sucking and fucking her way to becoming a true slut and that is the only way the game can end with a satisfied conclusion. Dylan/Ellie stories that are not central to Sophia are just a waste of time. Move forward with Sophia and get closer to the end of the game.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
If asked would I rather the Dylan and Marie, Dylan and Amber or 1st and 2nd side jobs, be removed for progress to go quicker I'd rather the former even though I enjoy both (more so the one with Amber than Marie). I don't mind Dylans events but if were getting rid of storylines I'd start with those two.

Granted for events with Sophia I don't see any problem with events like Bennet and Emma being removed.

It wouldn't be removed but I would have zero complaints with the Aiden story being tossed after seeing what direction it's going towards.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes