bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I think i am seeing 30-30 since 3 weeks lol ....but major disappoitment is no animations..that means no sex lol or handjob for initial 35% of game.
The last one also had no Animations. And we had a handjob. Amber and Dylan had no Animations eitehr and we had a handjob and fingeing. Not saying that this is whats going to happen but....

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Both side jobs add nothing to Sophia's corruption. As long as Filthy > GW, which is pretty easy since Filthy > GW was introduced. As far as I'm aware, many people have Filthy 100, GW 3 or thereabouts.
I disagree, yes the old men doesn't really add anything to her corruption, but teaching sex education to 3 youngsters using real visual aids is highly corrupting.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I disagree, yes the old men doesn't really add anything to her corruption, but teaching sex education to 3 youngsters using real visual aids is highly corrupting.
How many Filthy points does it add? If it doesn't add anything other than more filthy points - it's irrelevant. Sophia already has enough.

Reactions: ancienregimele

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
But that would also mean two things:
  • another deviation from what was told about Dylan/Ellie relation (despite his interest in her cleavage in the very first scene of the game);
  • confirmation the story has not been documented in any form of a backbone script, it is being loosely improvised on the fly based on the current emotions barometer.
Either way, he better make it worthwhile, or... or... or nothing will happen, as always.
I think it's pretty clear L&P is making changes as he goes, there is nothing wrong with that though. Most developers have an outline of the story or a clear vision. That can easily change as you think of new ideas while you developing and it does take so long to develop.

I think L&P is more changing his mind about some stories and cutting things out rather than not having a clear vision.

This seems to further confirm what I said above about L&P changing his mind and cutting stuff out.

The side jobs being cut is a really bad idea because once you start a story with character(s), people become invested in that and wish to see a conclusion to it. I really hope L&P is only saying this to gauge a reaction to potentially doing it, but eventually decides to continue with it.

I have no problem with the side jobs coming to an end but there has to be some sort of conclusion to it, as they have been a big part of a lot of people's games. Although, don't think the old guys have had a lot of content.

It started to show that L&P had a lot of ideas and crammed them all into one story, something I was guilty of with my own novel. The big difference though is many more people are invested in the side stories in AWAM, so it will not go over well with a lot of people, unlike my own novel where no one really cared.

For me, the tutoring job ending would suck as there is so much potential there. However, I have said L&P needs to cut back on characters, so guess I would understand the reason but wouldn't support it. The only way I may support it is if it leads to the coaching at high school, but it would defeat the purpose of ending the support jobs if you replace it with something.

I personally like to see the end of the good wife stuff and no more Dylan side stories with another character not named Sophia. The Museum date, stuff with movers, the maid, the railway station guys who tried to rape Sophia, the hairdresser. Prefer to see all that end before the tutoring job.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
the shota path i was more interesting in the sister and the mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same here but it's a Shame..
Next Side job events are on PD 14 & that'll be the end I guess. Sophia wears that lingerie for them the sister joins the class, same with Old gens, we know the event could be their last, it's l&p.. he can always change things.

In my opinion, in order to release this game on steam the 2nd side job event has to be removed. There Will be a long pause after v0.195. it'll give him time to think about what to do with the side jobs since most players wanna see sophia in that nurse outfit & lingerie so we can expect 1 last update each then say goodbye to them.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Same here but it's a Shame..
Next Side job events are on PD 14 & that'll be the end I guess. Sophia wears that lingerie for them the sister joins the class, same with Oldman, we know the event is Their last But we know l&p he can always change things.

In my opinion, in order to release this game on steam the 2nd side job event has to be removed. There Will be a long pause after v0.195. it'll give him time to think about what to do with the side jobs since most players wanna see sophia in that nurse outfit & lingerie so we can expect 1 last update each then say goodbye to them.
He could have hired people for a long time ago to produce such events as side job and etc., and release them as parallel like DLC stories or something like that! But...

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I have no problem with the side jobs coming to an end but there has to be some sort of conclusion to it, as they have been a big part of a lot of people's games. Although, don't think the old guys have had a lot of content
Absolute 100% agreed instead of just cutting it off permanently, l&p should think about how to give them a proper ending. Both events at moment are in perfect positions for that. Especially the Old gens.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Absolute 100% agreed instead of just cutting it off permanently, l&p should think about how to give them a proper ending. Both events at moment are in perfect positions for that. Especially the Old gens.
To logically complete these two events, LP must bury to the graves the old mans and the mother of three brothers must catch Sophia naked in their room and kick her out , while Sophia will beg not to report this to the police! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
To logically complete these two events, LP must bury to the graves the old mans and the mother of three brothers must catch Sophia naked in their room and kick her out , while Sophia will beg not to report this to the police! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, the old man event is easy enough to resolve, but for a Steam release, the shota content is more problematic. I suspect L&P will pull it out altogether for Steam.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
The nurse sophia's replacing for "few days" will be back after next Event so the end is already planned for them.
2nd side job event is a bit difficult tho. Maybe after next event Mrs. Myers catches her sons masterbating and cancel the sex ed for them, we know she is very strict.
The thing is l&p hardly keep his promises.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Yeah, the old man event is easy enough to resolve, but for a Steam release, the shota content is more problematic. I suspect L&P will pull it out altogether for Steam.
The Steam version could be different with A LOTS of changes. His Patreon subs might not like it if he completely remove the contents without any conclusion. 1 last update each is a solution for that also I had a hunch that we could see something like this happen in future.
L&p said "probably" so Anything can happen, I don't trust this retard.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes