armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There are much better ways if he really wants to ramp up the progress.
1. Cutting up unnecessary storylines. I need some help on this because hes made too many characters, i cant remember them anymore. But these are the essential ones:
a. Liam(good wife path) - monogamy and polygamy
b. Dylan - Mom-son and mom son ntr
c. Ellie - Mom daughter (Do we have some female bully here? Or an orgy for women? :unsure:I dont play so idk)
d. Aiden - Gangbang, NTR
e. Panasonic - Not sure if this is a main one but everyone likes her and shell will help his sister reach corruption faster.
f. Sam - Romance sons friend
See not so many main routes. He couldve cut off the sub ones, but why picked the nursing job? I mean theres no other old men and shota.

2. Only putting animations in important events.
Not every event needs an animation for sure.

3. Forgetting steam, for gods sake.
Does gaben support milking system like patreon? Lp will be flooded by derogatory comments and grow despondent.
What you suggets to stay is literally 90% of the game.If not even more.
Cutting both side jobs probably will save us 3 years.Still that leave us with 30+ years in development.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Whatever you say, chummer, whatever you say...:sneaky::sneaky:

I think you do not get it: Dylan getting Christine as his girlfriend is a nice end point for several Dylan routes, giving more time for the Sophia paths. (Even if I do not believe for one second that AWAM will ever be completed)
Unless the developer mentions something new, the developers have not planned an ending for Dylan with Christine, and Dylan "already" has quasi-girlfriends Emma and Marie.

As you can see from Ellie, just because a daughter showers with her mom doesn't mean she showers with her dad.

Ellie has "already" made up with Dylan, and Ellie has a problem with Logan, not Dylan.

If you're going to get Dylan out of Sofia's orbit, make a new game.
Also, Dylan cannot be a member of the cheerleaders.

What you're saying is like deleting the last six years of the story and starting the game again from this point.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Unless the developer mentions something new, the developers have not planned an ending for Dylan with Christine, and Dylan "already" has quasi-girlfriends Emma and Marie.

As you can see from Ellie, just because a daughter showers with her mom doesn't mean she showers with her dad.

Ellie has "already" made up with Dylan, and Ellie has a problem with Logan, not Dylan.

If you're going to get Dylan out of Sofia's orbit, make a new game.
Also, Dylan cannot be a member of the cheerleaders.

What you're saying is like deleting the last six years of the story and starting the game again from this point.
Quasi-girlfriends only a tiny minority wants in the game at all, whereas Christine is known to have a soft spot for Dylan for years. If L&P does not use his own story then he simply is as dumb as most of his followers. Dylan/Christine would be a fitting end point to a lot of Dylan´s stuff.
Ellie is shown to be more reluctant than Christine is on any given day and Ellie uses Christine´s openness as an example to slip into her Mom´s shower at a time L&P displayed Sophia as a nun.

By the time of the party, Ellie and Dylan are on the mend and up, but nowhere near fully reconciled! That Dylan gets accepted by her besties will definitely help a lot.

Just for the record, getting Dylan out of sophia´s orbit was meant to convey that Dylan with Chrisitne as girlfriend will not be present in many Sophia paths from that point onwards BECAUSE he now has a girlfriend instead of leching after his mum.

Dylan can become a member of the cheerleaders, it is just that a majority of the male cheerleaders are playing for the other team, so to speak. But for a hetero Dylan, if he could stand the gossip, membership could have it´s ups too, esp. with Christine, the head cheerleader, being his girlfriend. In addition, this was a fun scenario in the case of a wager heavy game evening at the party.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What you suggets to stay is literally 90% of the game.If not even more.
Cutting both side jobs probably will save us 3 years.Still that leave us with 30+ years in development.
Cutting back on characters/adding extra events would hardly make a dent in the progress becasue L&P is also part of the problem and unless he changes then nothing else will change and no matter how much I may criticize L&P I don't want this game to have a train wreck ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: ancienregimele

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
I just went to college a few years ago and learned about this game. I haven't touched him since. I believe it will be over in a year or two, but now I'm going to start working in the society.

• Wow
Reactions: tofhdns

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Quasi-girlfriends only a tiny minority wants in the game at all, whereas Christine is known to have a soft spot for Dylan for years. If L&P does not use his own story then he simply is as dumb as most of his followers. Dylan/Christine would be a fitting end point to a lot of Dylan´s stuff.
Ellie is shown to be more reluctant than Christine is on any given day and Ellie uses Christine´s openness as an example to slip into her Mom´s shower at a time L&P displayed Sophia as a nun.

By the time of the party, Ellie and Dylan are on the mend and up, but nowhere near fully reconciled! That Dylan gets accepted by her besties will definitely help a lot.

Just for the record, getting Dylan out of sophia´s orbit was meant to convey that Dylan with Chrisitne as girlfriend will not be present in many Sophia paths from that point onwards BECAUSE he now has a girlfriend instead of leching after his mum.

Dylan can become a member of the cheerleaders, it is just that a majority of the male cheerleaders are playing for the other team, so to speak. But for a hetero Dylan, if he could stand the gossip, membership could have it´s ups too, esp. with Christine, the head cheerleader, being his girlfriend. In addition, this was a fun scenario in the case of a wager heavy game evening at the party.
I'm not sure how Dylan could join the cheer team since he goes to a completely different school

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

Whatever you want for Dylan/Christine, it has "already" started with Marie and Emma.

There's already a scene where Dylan and Ellie reconcile and become closer, so saying "nowhere near fully reconciled" is just greedy of you.

Ellie is still in high school.
Unless Dylan transfers to Ellie's school, he cannot be a member of her cheerleading team.

loli13

Sep 22, 2019
Does anyone know in which way the patreons look forward to this update?

Most people, including myself, on this board would prefer to skip it completely for the next Sophia included scenes.

Reactions: Deniroeste

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Does anyone know in which way the patreons look forward to this update?

Most people, including myself, on this board would prefer to skip it completely for the next Sophia included scenes.
Then do it! It's one of the advantages of a free society not to do things.

(I admit I wanted to misunderstand you!)

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Whatever you say, chummer, whatever you say...:sneaky::sneaky:

I think you do not get it: Dylan getting Christine as his girlfriend is a nice end point for several Dylan routes, giving more time for the Sophia paths. (Even if I do not believe for one second that AWAM will ever be completed)
My point was Dylan can get any girl maybe some other new character in future. Focus should not be Dylan for the story....if at any point of game, Dylan appears in the story..it should be related to Sophia storyline and how does his role effects while his interaction with sophia that's all..it doesn't matter who Dylan ends up with or his fantasy or whether he like young girl or old woman. It's not interesting to me..I did skipped previous date with Christine twice and I will skip the upcoming scene again

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
My point was Dylan can get any girl maybe some other new character in future. Focus should not be Dylan for the story....if at any point of game, Dylan appears in the story..it should be related to Sophia storyline and how does his role effects while his interaction with sophia that's all..it doesn't matter who Dylan ends up with or his fantasy or whether he like young girl or old woman. It's not interesting.
Better phrased would be, "It's not interesting to ME!" or "It's nowhere near as interesting as what happened with Sophia!"
What I'm getting at is that there are people who are entertained by the byways. Even though I admit I'm not that excited about the upcoming event, I think it will entertain me and that's what I'm here for.

Reactions: Bane71

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Better phrased would be, "It's not interesting to ME!" or "It's nowhere near as interesting as what happened with Sophia!"
What I'm getting at is that there are people who are entertained by the byways. Even though I admit I'm not that excited about the upcoming event, I think it will entertain me and that's what I'm here for.
Thanks..edited..I skipped all previous dates of Dylan with Christine or other girls interaction with him from his POV.. it's not exciting at all...and if this upcoming update is all about pizza party and drink, I guess I will wait for that ranch update next year October .

Reactions: hzjujk

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
My point was Dylan can get any girl maybe some other new character in future. Focus should not be Dylan for the story....if at any point of game, Dylan appears in the story..it should be related to Sophia storyline and how does his role effects while his interaction with sophia that's all..it doesn't matter who Dylan ends up with or his fantasy or whether he like young girl or old woman. It's not interesting to me..I did skipped previous date with Christine twice and I will skip the upcoming scene again
Pardon me, but that is you just giving out your personal opinion about Dylan events. Dylan is not my big favourite, but the Dylan-Christine storyline is quite cute and would be a nice end point to most of his routes, since he is with Christine from then on.
L&P could concentrate on Sophia after this party, but that will not happen, no matter what happens with Dylan at the party.

The for all storylines completely superfluous hair salon event shows that L&P either cannot or does not want to be quick.

where are monthly updates ? It takes him more time for an update now !
Just as a quick explanation: Baron Münchhausen could be trusted more than L&P when it comes to things talked about. L&P NEVER got faster, only slower no matter what crap he promised.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Pardon me, but that is you just giving out your personal opinion about Dylan events. Dylan is not my big favourite, but the Dylan-Christine storyline is quite cute and would be a nice end point to most of his routes, since he is with Christine from then on.
L&P could concentrate on Sophia after this party, but that will not happen, no matter what happens with Dylan at the party.

The for all storylines completely superfluous hair salon event shows that L&P either cannot or does not want to be quick.

Just as a quick explanation: Baron Münchhausen could be trusted more than L&P when it comes to things talked about. L&P NEVER got faster, only slower no matter what crap he promised.
I am not saying about whether dylan storyline is good or bad or not..even if it's the best script written for male protagonist of all games, it is not required as per me...not to offend any dylan fanbase here but I am more inclined towards main story of Sophia. It did happened when developer released part 2 of the game where he gave players choices which path did they chose for sophia on first part of the game to resume the second part of the story ..and the very first update of second part was disappointing..because that update obviously has no sex but it was built around from dylan POV with his date beside school story that was not required...and after 6-7 months he updated with SAM storyline and dylan handjob.
All I wanted to say that if he would had not worked for building up side storyline for Dylan and other side actors...by this time we would have been waiting for ranch update rather pizza party and story would have moved much faster.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
So he is cutting the side job which is extremely hot specially the boys, and keeping Dylan only route? So strange.
L&P himself is a fan of atleast the 2nd sidejob (kids), so my guess? ....Well, he wants to make money on Steam, and the 2nd sidejob is a complete no-go for Steam. Getting rid of that one entirely would make things easier in that department, even though he'd still have to remaster pretty much the entire game anyway.

I personally don't believe for a second that L&P is actually concerned about time. Would be a first in 6 years of development. What I would believe in an instant, though, is him trying to cut things out that make a release on Steam harder, or in other words; Stuff that's in the way to make more money.

This is the guy who said he can't afford to hire good artists while making 20k+ a month. A guy who keeps saying that he'll hire artists on a yearly basis, and surely not because he's the good boi. It's a marketing strategy is all (certainly not the smartest, but it works for enough people).

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes