ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Are the people who complain about this game every day really financially support L&P?:unsure:
What a stupid question?
To write on the forum, do you need to support the dev? :ROFLMAO: Lol
Each active user views about a dozen threads of different games, he writes there, communicates, shares his opinion, criticizes and etc. According to your logic, he should be left without pants, support all the projects he likes so that he can write in them!:ROFLMAO:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Updates like Dylan and Amber are a complete waste of time.
Any Dylan route outside of incest is a waste of time. Take away Sophia or Ellie and Dylan "Marty Sue" Parker would no longer be the most popular character. However, even with Sophia Dylan has too many events in every game day; there are other characters in the game besides Dylan.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Any Dylan route outside of incest is a waste of time. Take away Sophia or Ellie and Dylan "Marty Sue" Parker would no longer be the most popular character. However, even with Sophia Dylan has too many events in every game day; there are other characters in the game besides Dylan.
Since I also feel entertained in these ways, I cannot agree with this general judgment.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The whole Dylan/Amber route will be no more than another 2 events,maybe even just 1.
So it's not that much a waste of time.
What should be removed from the game is routes that wasn't even started-for example third side job and Ellie/Sam.
If you ask me for Dylan and Ellie-he should keep it in the familiy.
Dylan-Sophia,Patricia,Ellie and Amber as outside family.
Ellie-Sophia,Patricia,Dylan and Julie as outside family.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Why do some people believe that reducing branch lines will accelerate development progress? What happens to a work without a supporting role?
It is true that reducing the overall size of anything shortens the production period.

The fundamental problem is the slow (too slow) pace of the game.

Until recently, many people enjoyed side job events and had fun seeing one-off characters and developing their own imaginations.
Also, some people still have expectations about Dylan/Christine.

However, many people have observed that it took 6 years to see a handjob and are worried that they will only see handjobs for the next 6 years.
(Actually, most people are looking forward to seeing at least oral sex. How pathetic the situation is.)

For a long time, people have suggested many ways to this developer, such as hiring more staff, shortening the update period, improving the story progression, efficient work methods, seasonal games, etc.
They even offered to help the developer for free, but to no avail.
(Some people strongly suspect that this developer is extremely averse to sharing his methods.)

So now people have started giving up some characters and giving up some events themselves.

This is both a demand for developer and an abandonment of themselves.

This is a developer problem, not a user problem.

This developer should seriously think about the 5,600 people who stopped providing financial support.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It is true that reducing the overall size of anything shortens the production period.

Until recently, many people enjoyed side job events and had fun seeing one-off characters and developing their own imaginations.

However, many people have observed that it took 6 years to see a handjob and are worried that they will only see handjobs for the next 6 years.
(Actually, most people are looking forward to seeing at least oral sex. How pathetic the situation is.)

For a long time, people have suggested many ways to this developer, such as hiring more staff, shortening the update period, improving the story progression, efficient work methods, seasonal games, etc.
(Some people strongly suspect that this developer is extremely averse to sharing his methods.)

So now people have started giving up some characters and giving up some events themselves.

This developer should seriously think about the 5,600 people who stopped providing financial support.
I’m one of them that stopped supporting a long time ago

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
What a stupid question?
To write on the forum, do you need to support the dev? :ROFLMAO: Lol
Each active user views about a dozen threads of different games, he writes there, communicates, shares his opinion, criticizes and etc. According to your logic, he should be left without pants, support all the projects he likes so that he can write in them!:ROFLMAO:
No you do not however it makes your opinion as meaning less a rice in China because you will not change anyhting.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

L&P hasn't lost anything, it's just a wrong way of counting users
With Patreon changing their patron count number to include all "free" members, we are working to change Graphtreon to adapt. We have the data to be able to separate free and paid members from each campaign for the past 2 months and going forward, but it is taking time to change all the things on Graphtreon.

We plan to be able to retroactively "fix" all the data that is showing on Graphtreon now. We plan to display both paid and free members separately for statistic tracking purposes.

As you can image, this is a lot of work: rankings, top lists, graphs, charts, and more. Joining Graphtreon for $5 would be extremely helpful.

Stay tuned for changes.

123.png
132.png
The red box is the number of supporters over the last 6 years (maximum, not average).

And when I stopped my paid subscription, I was automatically left as a free subscriber, and I had to cancel the free subscription to have this developer's sponsorship account removed from my list.

“And is there anything free subscribers can get from this developer’s page?”

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82 and locq4169

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023

Wow 6 years of development just for handjob lol.....thats alot of brain and writing I guess than....Damn thankgod I saw the thread before downloading 8gb of disappointment than.

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
I would be disappointed if Dylan and Amber don't fuck. Apart from Sophia's scenes, the kitchen encounter b/w Amber/Dylan was super hot, with Amber looky juicy as fuck. Hopefully, one event at least where Dylan enjoys Amber, or at least Amber getting a sex scene apart from her ugly ass hubby.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
However lets not indulge into the economy of the game or the creator when there is nothing you can do about it. Dylan path's gonna be boring so that means just gotta wait longer for some "hopeful" sexual encounter with Sam or anyone else. :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes