JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
If it is true that game development is its only financial mainstay, L&P has settled into its position very well. In my estimation, the amount he collects every month before taxes will be around 15,000 euros. That's not enough to hire a good graphic designer, but to be able to make a good living from it.
Bro that's the lamest excuse I've read, L&P didn't start making that amount of money yesterday. He's been making that amount of money and dare I say more for over 2 years.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Totally disagree in cancelling 2 part jobs
I don't like it either, because what kind of idiot would you have to be to spend a bunch of time on it and then cut it out), so no one got a plus from it.
Those people who didn't get any content from it, for example, initially, if it wasn't there, it could have been given attention, like the lesbian, the daughter, Ellie's friends.
Then if you take these events with the apostles, the idea is cool, the realization is ridiculous, the only thing that could have been realized within this plot is blackmail, and make them the second bad guys of the plot, what if Sophia is not their first victim, and Ava for example has a bdsm fetish, and indulges them, I think it would have been 100 more interesting and logical than the scene where Sophia just starts touching the disciples' dicks.
And that's why it should have been cut from the beginning and not waste time, spend it on other characters.
I can even basically say that all these events could have been realized within a separate story, for example, just Sophia's adventures (call it that), and within it just make mini-stories consisting of 3 events.
For example, Sophia the trainer.
I would by the way look at a separate game about Sophia for example vacation in an exotic country

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Bro that's the lamest excuse I've read, L&P didn't start making that amount of money yesterday. He's been making that amount of money and dare I say more for over 2 years.
you might be right about it being an excuse but it's actually not as far-fetched as you think.

all this help people want L&P to hire doesn't come cheap and would cut into profits AWAM makes.

Also, on top of that, if L&P actually does buy every single 3D model he uses and doesn't just download them freely. Well, that is not cheap either, it costs up to $125 just for one model with clothing and hair, something you definitely need for models.

Then take into consideration the amount of models used in AWAM, which is a lot of money just going into the models, and that doesn't even include the assets used to make the locations we see in AWAM.

Now I can't guarantee L&P has bought every single Daz asset he uses, there is no way to really know for certain if L&P did or didn't buy all the assets. If he did, then it severely cuts into any profits and if you want to be legally free to put AWAM on steam, then buying all the Daz assets is something you need to do.

You can buy models separately without hair or clothing assets included, but you still need hair and clothing assets for the model at some point, so you still have to buy them.

People might actually be surprised by how much money L&P has potentially spent on making AWAM.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
you might be right about it being an excuse but it's actually not as far-fetched as you think.

all this help people want L&P to hire doesn't come cheap and would cut into profits AWAM makes.

Also, on top of that, if L&P actually does buy every single 3D model he uses and doesn't just download them freely. Well, that is not cheap either, it costs up to $125 just for one model with clothing and hair, something you definitely need for models.

Then take into consideration the amount of models used in AWAM, which is a lot of money just going into the models, and that doesn't even include the assets used to make the locations we see in AWAM.

Now I can't guarantee L&P has bought every single Daz asset he uses, there is no way to really know for certain if L&P did or didn't buy all the assets. If he did, then it severely cuts into any profits and if you want to be legally free to put AWAM on steam, then buying all the Daz assets is something you need to do.

You can buy models separately without hair or clothing assets included, but you still need hair and clothing assets for the model at some point, so you still have to buy them.

People might actually be surprised by how much money L&P has potentially spent on making AWAM.
Even if he has paid for all models and assets,all that is not even close to what he is making in a single month.
Right now one update is taking almost same time as 3 years ago.
Mind you,the updates back then was covering half day,now just one event.
Not only we are getting fewer number of events per year,but also the number of renders is decreasing.

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's good info to have, I may not be a dev therefore I don't know how much money one needs to spend each month, but in the case of L&P his income can increase as he hires more people. Having more employees leads to more games, more games attract more supporters, this has been proven by many developers over the years. If he took a financial risk for lets say six months by hiring more people and creating games of AWAM quality in different genres, success would likely follow. But we all know he doesn't want to do that because he prefers to keep most of the profits. I find it funny that developers of adult games are the only ones who go against every business model, once they start making money, don't want to invest that money back into their projects, like what's up with that? :KEK:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
That's why I wrote - he has settled comfortably into his niche.
But what am I writing - you've already assessed me correctly - I'm stupid! So we don't need to discuss any further.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks that dylan will lose his virginity in this upcoming event ??
It probably won't happen (especially with Ellie around), but it's not entirely impossible - especially if dev will follow the same pattern of giving some sex experience to the impatient fanbase demanding it, just not by Sophia.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
It probably won't happen (especially with Ellie around), but it's not entirely impossible - especially if dev will follow the same pattern of giving some sex experience to the impatient fanbase demanding it, just not by Sophia.
I wonder how this game started where everyone was eager for sophia sex with anyone and now focus changed to dylan sex :ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wonder how this game started where everyone was eager for sophia sex with anyone and now focus changed to dylan sex :ROFLMAO:
Only because it's Dylan Day, and those like me that don't care about it are largely silent unless someone comes along to assert that we do. Much like most of my playthrough for this playable day, this update I'm likely to just get a blank screen and "to be continued ..."

I much preferred times like the v.130 update. Even though none of the major events were for my playthrough, I still got about 10 minutes of solid content. I'll be lucky if this entire playable day is more than 10 minutes for me. Probably be closer to 5. PD12 I got at least a good hour of content.

As someone playing the boarding school route, I'd much rather hear over a phone call that he's doing well and making new friends, including some girls. And if he's staying at the school over the weekend to be safe from Aiden, then there's even a chance Ellie can get some naked sunbathing done in the backyard. Alas, not to be.

But then with the earliest Sophia sex slated at PD19, probably closer to PD21 (particularly if we're talking sex with another male), on PD16 we're probably going to be focused more on Ellie sex. Possibly Sam, if my prediction of a Sam branch of the Ellie route is correct.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Only because it's Dylan Day, and those like me that don't care about it are largely silent unless someone comes along to assert that we do. Much like most of my playthrough for this playable day, this update I'm likely to just get a blank screen and "to be continued ..."

I much preferred times like the v.130 update. Even though none of the major events were for my playthrough, I still got about 10 minutes of solid content. I'll be lucky if this entire playable day is more than 10 minutes for me. Probably be closer to 5. PD12 I got at least a good hour of content.

As someone playing the boarding school route, I'd much rather hear over a phone call that he's doing well and making new friends, including some girls. And if he's staying at the school over the weekend to be safe from Aiden, then there's even a chance Ellie can get some naked sunbathing done in the backyard. Alas, not to be.

But then with the earliest Sophia sex slated at PD19, probably closer to PD21 (particularly if we're talking sex with another male), on PD16 we're probably going to be focused more on Ellie sex. Possibly Sam, if my prediction of a Sam branch of the Ellie route is correct.
Now that I know this extended version of dylan pyjama party ...I should have chose to send Dylan to boarding school on first part of the game lol it's like because of you sophia is not having sex with anyone lol....his POV story increase unwanted renders and time.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
We all know this next update shouldn't be a thing, everything should be from Sophia's perspective. Any time we have followed Dylan and Ellie has been around, the scenes with them have always pushed Dylan and Ellie's relationship to a more positive place.

I have no idea what is going to happen and with L&P, it can literally be anything but I do think whatever the event is will further nudge Dylan and Ellie along to a point where Ellie is more receptive to Dylan.

I think Christine does "something" with Dylan and it's either in front of Ellie or Ellie walks in on them, or spies on them.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
We all know this next update shouldn't be a thing, everything should be from Sophia's perspective. Any time we have followed Dylan and Ellie has been around, the scenes with them have always pushed Dylan and Ellie's relationship to a more positive place.

I have no idea what is going to happen and with L&P, it can literally be anything but I do think whatever the event is will further nudge Dylan and Ellie along to a point where Ellie is more receptive to Dylan.

I think Christine does "something" with Dylan and it's either in front of Ellie or Ellie walks in on them, or spies on them.
Dylan will have to choose a girl; he would like to choose Ellie but to protect her he chooses differently.
at home Ellie regrets her choice but Dylan comforts her by telling her that she is the best and in his heart he chose Ellie.
Ellie kisses Dylan spontaneously and becomes pregnant (Ellie or Dylan, it doesn't matter for the game).
They move to the tree house and start an apple selling business

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes