DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
That's not limited to just L&P. It's an epidemic with slow burn games, devs get stuck in a self defeating cycle in which they can't advance the game. The buildup is simultaneously too slow and too sudden. The erotic tension is so rooted in the tease that even well meaning devs can become overwhelmed and never pull the trigger. Instead, we get a nasty cycle in which painfully slow steps are adhered to out of a misplaced sense that corruption is a linear thing that follows a set schedule. But it gets to the point where it's so slow and something has to happen to jolt the story forward. Once a game reaches that point, I find that most begin to circle the drain. It will be one step forward- one step back in an update, then two steps forward- two steps back in the next update; and so on, because advancing the story in a meaningful way it a huge step but at the same time you need new content. The naive FMC will begin to take bigger swings in her corruption, but then will ultimately end the update asking herself "What have I done? Why did I do that? Why did I enjoy it? That's so wrong!" And there will always be some flimsy excuse that mitigates the actions of the updates; she was drunk or she was blackmailed, or the mood was "too" romantic, or it was her boss and she couldn't say no, or she felt guilty, blah blah blah.

At this point slow burn games aren't even worth getting invested in because they all follow the same pattern. Almost none have successfully transitioned from the sexually repressed first act, to the sexually open third act. Somewhere in Act 2 they all get bogged down. Even good devs, who have good intentions and aren't intentionally trying to milk the audience, get stuck. They get to Act 2, they've shown that the FMC wants sex, but she still can't openly give a blowjob...and you have to give a blowjob before you have sex because it's written in the rules! And once she gives a blowjob, she then has to do it one or two more times before she can swallow or deep throat, and you can't have sex until you deepthroat! And then, you can't have sex until you let a cock rub against you...but then you have to find a reason that she's in her underwear in front of the guy that SHE STILL INSISTS SHE CAN'T HAVE SEX with....

BLAH
BLAH
BLAH

:rolleyes:

At some point devs just need to let their characters have sex. Sometimes I wonder how sexually experienced these devs are because they treat sex like it's really complicated. You can still have a great story about corruption AND let your FMC have sex early in the game. I swear to you that it's possible.
IMG_0615.gif

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I didn't say I wouldn't play events with Patricia, I just stating that the lesbian route revolves around Ellie and anyone else should be linked to that. It is called A Wife and A Mother and the tagline is How far would you go, I have always felt that the lesbian route is how far you would go with Ellie, and other characters are there to help corrupt Sophia into going further with Ellie.

They are characters besides Dylan, Ellie and Liam that play an important part in how far you go with Sophia, Patricia is one on the lesbian route, Sam is on the filthy route etc etc. I'm just saying it all should lead back to Ellie in the end.

wasn't me that said to cut it, it was L&P that stated he was considering cutting the side jobs.

nope, the Wife and Mother are very relevant to the story, Sophia is a wife to Liam and a mother to Ellie and Dylan, doesn't mean some of the other characters are not important, they were just pawns on how far Sophia goes with Liam, Ellie and Dylan.
I think you'll find the game is called "A Wife and Mother", not A Wife and A Mother.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
It isn't just that he has too many ideas, it's that he doesn't seem to think them through.
There's only a number of options to keep the fire smolder but not burst in flames. Keeping it alive and quenching at the same time inevitably leads to absurd.

EDIT: especially if it's not story-driven but rather, ekhm, profit-driven.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
IMHO art class is a masterpiece!

Aiden is asking Sophia to wear a leather outfit. She’s pissed off because all her curves are exposed but the boy here is concerned about her safety… He is driving a motorbike and the leather outfit protects her from getting injured. Also, he gives her a helmet so that she’s fully protected! Finally the motorbike ride itself is a dominant move and Sophia enjoys it…

At the art class she’s exposed without revealing her identity! They go to the art class where they meet ONLY Xavier and the professional artist. For both of them Sophia is just another model… Initially she wears the Athena dress which is not that much revealing and she likes it! Then she’s offered the option to wear the Aphrodite’s dress which is much more revealing… But she liked being exposed and her anonymity is still protected so, why not trying it… Initially she’s alone and gradually gets comfortable with the idea of being exposed! After that Ares comes in and her eyes go to his member. During the process she feels the dominance of her partner and she likes it.

It’s a mix of emotions that makes her corruption so beautiful and LP should invest in this type of tasks… Being exposed by keeping her anonymity is a great aphrodisiac!
It seems to me that L&P reached the high point of AWAM with the third task. Being reasonable, we could not have expected such a successful combination of script & renders every time. I even highly appreciated the much-maligned pigeons, as the kind of attention to detail that made AWAM the story it was & built L&P's reputation, plus I love those urban survivors for personal reasons. Eroticism, emotion, cast of characters, teasing, et al, were in exactly the right combination & balance & the numerous teenagers, for once, struck just the right note, with their admiration & lust for their new model.

There was no expectation, on my part, that such a tour de force would be equalled any time soon but the decline since that event has been sustained, woeful & detrimentally game changing. Now, IMO, if you're not into M/S incest, it's terminal.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes