crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I hate to be a bother, but does anyone know where I can find the most up-to-date roadmap for this thing? I just want to see how long we’ve got until the next Sam update. Considering I think it’s been about a year since the last Sam update, and I think we’re still on the same PD, I imagine it’s still going to be a good long while.

NSFWJeff

Feb 14, 2021
I hate to be a bother, but does anyone know where I can find the most up-to-date roadmap for this thing? I just want to see how long we’ve got until the next Sam update. Considering I think it’s been about a year since the last Sam update, and I think we’re still on the same PD, I imagine it’s still going to be a good long while.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-8120982

More significant Sam progress won't be for another year minimum.

Reactions: crabboid

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sam has a small scene on the morning of PD 14; you won't see him again until PD 16, which will be the most likely scenario, as PD 15 is mostly Sophia/Patricia. So, probably about 4 to 6 years, which IMO isn't long enough. :ROFLMAO:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

After having partied enough, everyone changed into their nightwear and they first decided to have some relaxation and entertainment together.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we are going to see ellie(after a long time) and Christine boobs and maybe the new girls too. :love:

Last edited:

COACHRIDDLA

Dec 2, 2018

After having partied enough, everyone changed into their nightwear and they first decided to have some relaxation and entertainment together.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LP needs to change the name of the game to A Son and a Sibling. No one gaf about Dylan

• Haha
Reactions: Lince 40 and 1879
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes