McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
you might be right about it being an excuse but it's actually not as far-fetched as you think.

all this help people want L&P to hire doesn't come cheap and would cut into profits AWAM makes.

Also, on top of that, if L&P actually does buy every single 3D model he uses and doesn't just download them freely. Well, that is not cheap either, it costs up to $125 just for one model with clothing and hair, something you definitely need for models.

Then take into consideration the amount of models used in AWAM, which is a lot of money just going into the models, and that doesn't even include the assets used to make the locations we see in AWAM.

Now I can't guarantee L&P has bought every single Daz asset he uses, there is no way to really know for certain if L&P did or didn't buy all the assets. If he did, then it severely cuts into any profits and if you want to be legally free to put AWAM on steam, then buying all the Daz assets is something you need to do.

You can buy models separately without hair or clothing assets included, but you still need hair and clothing assets for the model at some point, so you still have to buy them.

People might actually be surprised by how much money L&P has potentially spent on making AWAM.
Hi, you have to consider that all those expenses reduce his taxable income. I believe also that the reason behind L&P's move to Swiss is the lower tax rates than Germany

p_l_a

Oct 6, 2018
His latest poll said otherwise...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don’t know how the voting goes, but I think when Dylan is chosen it means the story of Dylan and Sophia.
Not Dylan and Sam together (Look, they are the most popular)

It’s obvious that they want to see the chosen character with Sophia!

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2023

After having partied enough, everyone changed into their nightwear and they first decided to have some relaxation and entertainment together.

Maybe something will happen between Dylan and Aimee tonight, But I want to see more Dylan and Ellie action. Come on, Dylan, do something to make Ellie fall in love with you tonight. my little mouse Ellie and Aimee both look so lovely.:love:

(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023
Hurricane Cat 4, Can he handle that much
?
Wasn't Dylan more interested in the MILF at the beginning of the story? :unsure: Instead of Dylan losing his virginity with these teenage girls, it would be very exciting for Dylan to lose his virginity to his aunt Patricia or Sophia.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Wasn't Dylan more interested in the MILF at the beginning of the story? :unsure: Instead of Dylan losing his virginity with these teenage girls, it would be very exciting for Dylan to lose his virginity to his aunt Patricia or Sophia.
IMG_1570.gif
he’s still a virgin, just let him have a sex scene already, it’s only been 6 and a half fuckin years, way over due. At this point he’ll settle for 2 tits a hole and a heartbeat, just to pop his cherry :ROFLMAO:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I don’t know how the voting goes, but I think when Dylan is chosen it means the story of Dylan and Sophia.
Not Dylan and Sam together (Look, they are the most popular)

It’s obvious that they want to see the chosen character with Sophia!
If you read the story with Sophia/Dylan, Sophia's goal was for Dylan to get a girlfriend. That opens up the path for Sophia/Dylan. The other possibility is Dylan/another girl (Ellie, Christine, Emma, Marie, etc.). So, the poll is more to find out what characters should remain in the novel, as it was a popularity contest for all the polls conducted.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
His latest poll said otherwise...

135.png
Red: Total cumulative votes
Blue: Last votes

Christine's last votes: 0 votes

For reference, Emma's vote count in the vote conducted before the Emma/Dylan update was canceled: 0 votes.

(There is correction of the graph for visibility.)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Anybody counting? Do we already have a record number of teasers per update? Sounds like a challenge :sneaky:

Also, we're still waiting for a golden teaser - the one that triggers a rat hunt :sneaky:
That assumes there's something in this update worth a golden teaser.
She is definitely avoiding Dylan, that's why
And Ellie is even more so. Both Christine and Aimee between them.

• Haha
Reactions: Jagadeesh

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Maybe something will happen between Dylan and Aimee tonight, But I want to see more Dylan and Ellie action. Come on, Dylan, do something to make Ellie fall in love with you tonight. my little mouse Ellie and Aimee both look so lovely.:love:
There really hasn’t been much sexual or romantic interaction between Dylan and Ellie, has there? In the very first event she caught him looking down her blouse. More recently the kiss in the diner. I think there was something about the unlocked bathroom door, but I can’t remember what. And they’ve been getting along a bit better of late. Am I forgetting anything?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There really hasn’t been much sexual or romantic interaction between Dylan and Ellie, has there? In the very first event she caught him looking down her blouse. More recently the kiss in the diner. I think there was something about the unlocked bathroom door, but I can’t remember what. And they’ve been getting along a bit better of late. Am I forgetting anything?
Ellie getting traumatised by walking in on Dylan in the bathroom and her getting vengeance on him with the little blue pills at the beach is part of the requirements to play the bonus storyline.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes