exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
This is too focused on Dylan and sam bs wish the creator would diviate from them and go back to the mother daughter route as honestly idfk why so many want to see pixel dick as for me if i want to see a dick i can just look at my own.
Given the large number of routes with which the developer has hopelessly overextended himself, i think it is progress if there finally is even a focus on something. Which could perhaps lead to one day seeing significant content in this game.

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
Given the large number of routes with which the developer has hopelessly overextended himself, i think it is progress if there finally is even a focus on something. Which could perhaps lead to one day seeing significant content in this game.
I honestly think he gave up on this as at this point i would kill for someone to make the female fan made version as we already saw the male version

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Let's look at his comment again.

L&P's quote: "To have an average of 200 renders per update."

During this PD, he was on that track if we break it down.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-4284722

View attachment 3064883

• Event 1 & 2 was combined because he decided to add animation during the production of that event due to comments about his game being compared to being a DIK, which you can search this forum for details about. This also caused the delay for this release because his "animator" couldn't meet his dates; you can search the forum for details.
  • Event 2.1 is part of v0.160 because he was working on this version until the v0.155 animation was complete, which v0.155 (animation) was finished while working on v0.160, so he had to split and combine v0.160 with v0.155 to finish it and release it since v0.160 wasn't completed.
  • Event 5 (Sophia/Sam) was supposed to be a small event because of his concept that if something "hot" happens with Sophia on the previous day with one character, there is supposed to be a "cooldown" period on the follow-up. Well, he reversed course on that concept for this event after the Sophia/Sam event on PD 12 and turned (Sophia/Sam) into a major event.
  • Events 7 and 8 (Sophia/Dylan Part I and II) Part II was supposed to be half the size with animation, but he decided to remove the animation plan and increase the render count.
So, if you look, he is doing that right now. Which is to keep minor events low on the render count, and major events will have a high render count. The problem is planning and organization. There are events that he states are minor events, and then, during production, they become major events, which he ends up adding more renders and possibly animations.

But of course there will be still bit updates which will have way more, like for example the farm journey on Sunday.

It's the same concept he implemented when he announced event releases on 11.23.21. Minor events will have around 200+ renders and will only take a few months to produce. Major events will have whatever he thinks is necessary, plus animations, if needed, with a more extended production period. So this statement isn't new.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He have a really weird sense of the word soon.Like it's already 2 years,dude.
Not to mention how minor and small events suddenly burst into top 5 biggest events.
I am afraid to even think how enormous will be the ranch event.
Cleasrly he is aiming to outdid anything he did so far.
So maybe we can bet 1000+ renders.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is too focused on Dylan and sam bs wish the creator would diviate from them and go back to the mother daughter route as honestly idfk why so many want to see pixel dick as for me if i want to see a dick i can just look at my own.
Because some like to self-insert when they play, and relate to Dylan and Sam. The majority of people in this thread are presumably males.
I honestly think he gave up on this as at this point i would kill for someone to make the female fan made version as we already saw the male version
Working on it. Stuck at the moment trying to figure out the character assets used for Aimee and Naomi. I already have the biggest list of assets identified in the fan art thread, and a few renders done of how I might do scenes at the beginning of the game a little differently.

EDIT: Ellie skinny-dipping on day 3 when she joins Sophia at the pool is probably one of my favourites.

Last edited:
Reactions: VrVic

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
You mentioned in the list that there were 4 animations in the dylan/ambar event? Did I miss something, there were no animations in that event, right?:unsure:
Dylan/Amber should be event 3, which is v0.165. He counts full animated loops and still frames slide loops as animations.
  • Dylan is playing with Amber in the Kitchen x 2
  • Dylan and Amber are at the table with Neil, Sam, Julie
  • I think Julie is in the shower with the shower on.
The animation progress bar on his updates is for full animation loops.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
One thing I wanna ask regarding animation if anyone has any idea about it..which one is better software for animating like a short cartoon say 15-30 min ...Autodesk Maya or Blender?? I know Blender is free and for Maya you have to pay...I have not used autodesk Maya yet...but if anyone ever used it....is it really better than Blender or it's a hype?? or just because people pay for it alot and maybe gave money to few production company to prefer Maya and make it as an industry standard? Obviously support in maya might be better as we have to pay for it but quality wise and ease to use wise which one is better?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes