kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
it might be good and fun, but just when it might get hot (partial or full nudity) it will be cut short in true L&P style
Exactly, it reminds me of Burker's wife(angry because they can show off their sexy bodies haha) that the author puts her in a single scene completely out of nowhere just to ruin the moment and to make matters worse the character never comes out again.
1700069388461.png 1700069611858.png
The worst thing is that he does it here all the fucking time.

He has drugged Sophia, drunk, blackmailed, deceived and dozens of other things and magically she always gets rid of everything.

Tyler literally had her in the palm of his hand and his completely no-nonsense sister (acting the opposite of her personality) interrupts them.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Exactly, it reminds me of Burker's wife(angry because they can show off their sexy bodies haha) that the author puts her in a single scene completely out of nowhere just to ruin the moment and to make matters worse the character never comes out again.
View attachment 3088922 View attachment 3088944
The worst thing is that he does it here all the fucking time.

He has drugged Sophia, drunk, blackmailed, deceived and dozens of other things and magically she always gets rid of everything.

Tyler literally had her in the palm of his hand and his completely no-nonsense sister (acting the opposite of her personality) interrupts them.
What game are those screen shots from?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Dylan/Emma storyline has been excluded for now. So next update with Ellie/Christine will be last one of this day.
What bothers me is the sentence "for now".
We all know how weird is the dev definitinion of time.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes