tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Of course it's idiotic ... it's a Dylan event. But it's the best L&P could think of to have a bunch of teenage girls muck about in little to no clothing. Keep in mind these are girls who are perfectly normal being naked in front of each other. Would have happened a dozen times already in the locker rooms before/after practice. Should have been naked by Teaser #2.
Ellie is a high school student and the other two girls are college students.
They can't be on the same team.

Reactions: princess bride
Nov 3, 2023
Yeah, so it would make sense a bit to build up from here as well. Specially, if you have the option to pick was the best body and the choice to pick Ellie
Also idk if anyone else remembers, the time Dylan also did her a favor by fixing her laptop.
I believe it’s a super slow build up. Didn’t LP mention Dylan would have sex with Ellie, Sophia and other characters?

I also hope someone tells LP on patron to make the teaser better soon. These suck.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Yeah, so it would make sense a bit to build up from here as well. Specially, if you have the option to pick was the best body and the choice to pick Ellie
For you, would stripping your sister of her clothes, evaluating her body, and making choices her in front of her friends help you and your sister develop a relationship?

Moreover, you have made mistakes with your sister many times, or have done things she does not want, and your sister despises you by calling you a pervert. Does that really help?

If it were me, instead of undressing her in front of her friends or, conversely, undressing her friends in front of her, I would talk to her, apologize to her, and take her out for a meal.

I think this is common and normal.
And it is true that this is common and normal.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Also idk if anyone else remembers, the time Dylan also did her a favor by fixing her laptop.
I believe it’s a super slow build up. Didn’t LP mention Dylan would have sex with Ellie, Sophia and other characters?

I also hope someone tells LP on patron to make the teaser better soon. These suck.
He won't make them better because he doesn't like to show teasers that will give people a good guess of what will happen that will spoil his "story."

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Unless he is changing the text from high school to college for his possible Steam release in the future.
Talk about future changes after they are made.
It's not this update.

And did the developer say that?
Did the developer say they're replacing Ellie, Dylan, Julia, Christine, Emma, Aiden, Jack, Andre, etc. with college students?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

I also remembered that their relationship improved a lot because of the laptop and swing event.

But after reading other people's posts and replaying the game, they still didn't get along very well.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-12208253

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Talk about future changes after they are made.
It's not this update.
If he is trying to release a version for Steam, he must prepare it now. Why would he wait after this update? It would prolong his release to Steam; that makes no sense from what you said.

And did the developer say that?
Did the developer say they're replacing Ellie, Dylan, Julia, Christine, Emma, Aiden, Jack, Andre, etc. with college students?
Yes, and he's not replacing the characters' names you listed. He would change any high school text reference to a college one.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
If he is trying to release a version for Steam, he must prepare it now. Why would he wait after this update? It would prolong his release to Steam; that makes no sense from what you said.

Yes, and he's not replacing the characters' names you listed. He would change any high school text reference to a college one.
I didn't ask, "Did the developer say they were going to change the character's name?"

And this update isn't the Steam version, so what kind of bullshit are you talking about?

If something makes sense or doesn't make sense, don't argue with me, but with the developer.
I'm not making the Steam version.

• Angry
Reactions: karleston

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I didn't ask, "Did the developer say they were going to change the character's name?"

And this update isn't the Steam version, so what kind of bullshit are you talking about?
I have to stop talking to people with Broken English Skills. I think what I said was obvious. If you can't comprehend English, then stop replying...

Tofhdns Broken English Quote - "Did the developer say they're replacing Ellie, Dylan, Julia, Christine, Emma, Aiden, Jack, Andre, etc. with college students?"

If he is trying to release a version for Steam, he must "PREPARE" it now. Why would he wait after this update? It would prolong his release to Steam; that makes no sense from what you said.

1700016138982.png

1700016287268.png

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I'm not lying; you don't speak English. It's pointless to carry on this conversation.
you:
It's about 346 renders on average between using events 1 through 8. If you combine v0.150, 0.160, and 0.161 and divide them by 2, that's about 334 renders between v0.150, 0.160 (0.161).
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-12140396

you:
He can't reduce the number of renders because the render count comes from the quality. He is very OCD about this concept. He doesn't have a render limit, so he said he wants to lower the render count instead of saying he will lower it because if he feels it will mess with the quality, he won't do it. Everything is based on quality, not quantity. Quality is the driving force behind the amount of renders.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-12140531

developer:
To have an average of 200 renders per update.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-12138668

Get out.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Okay you made your point.
Back on topic, how did you guys like the Wife and Mother most recent update? I thought the scenes were great. :)
I posted, “The quality of the image has improved, but it was a repeat of the last event. Except for the handjob.”

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
you:
It's about 346 renders on average between using events 1 through 8. If you combine v0.150, 0.160, and 0.161 and divide them by 2, that's about 334 renders between v0.150, 0.160 (0.161).
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-12140396

you:
He can't reduce the number of renders because the render count comes from the quality. He is very OCD about this concept. He doesn't have a render limit, so he said he wants to lower the render count instead of saying he will lower it because if he feels it will mess with the quality, he won't do it. Everything is based on quality, not quantity. Quality is the driving force behind the amount of renders.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-12140531

developer:
To have an average of 200 renders per update.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-12138668

Get out.
Again, you don't understand English, but your BROKEN ENGLISH is very fluent. You don't understand quoting someone and explaining the quote; it looks like you don't know how math works either... So, I'm done with this conversation. When you can speak English fluently and know how to do basic math, let me know.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes