tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
I think if the relationship between Dylan and Sophia developed like Mc and Amelia in heart problems (you can change their relationship to son and mother.) Would have made it a lot better instead of the sex education route and then a handjob out of nowhere. Mc and Amelia haven’t had sex yet but they have gone further and further over time instead of nothing to handjob. They have gone a lot further then Dylan and Sophia

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

Who dares the most this evening?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if anyone noticed, but Ellie is the only notable absence from all the naughtiness so far, is L&P saving the best for last? Because honestly for many Ellie is the promo and the rest is just filler

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I don't know if anyone noticed, but Ellie is the only notable absence from all the naughtiness so far, is L&P saving the best for last? Because honestly for many Ellie is the promo and the rest is just filler
Of course he is. He's showcasing the B-tier characters as a way to distract from the A-tier. I don't know what Ellie will do, I don't know if she'll even do anything, but L&P is never going to tip his hand in regards to her in this scene.

And I hate to go all fashion police on this scene, but I just have to roll my eyes at the outfits. Look, I love Daz, it's fun to play with, but no one can deny that 90% of the clothing assets for women are designed by men. If she's wearing underwear, especially if it's a thong, under those shorts, I'm going to scoff with all of the womanly scorn I can muster. It's just a silly look.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Of course he is. He's showcasing the B-tier characters as a way to distract from the A-tier. I don't know what Ellie will do, I don't know if she'll even do anything, but L&P is never going to tip his hand in regards to her in this scene.

And I hate to go all fashion police on this scene, but I just have to roll my eyes at the outfits. Look, I love Daz, it's fun to play with, but no one can deny that 90% of the clothing assets for women are designed by men. If she's wearing underwear, especially if it's a thong, under those shorts, I'm going to scoff with all of the womanly scorn I can muster. It's just a silly look.
Muster away - you are the expert. I also feel it's very American Pie or Porky's maybe.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
So just one thing I have to ask..everyone here agree and satisfied with this game where the developer has to develop 25gb of trash story inclulding idiotic side story just to show 1gb of sex at the end of every path and that's called realistic logic of an adult VN??
seems right as per voting thats what audience want i think. Throw us all the background stories and tease and end it with one sex scene per path ..thats all. New low of adultery..but dont post it..shh fans will get angry and will give you alot of facepalm.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So just one thing I have to ask..everyone here agree and satisfied with this game where the developer has to develop 25gb of trash story inclulding idiotic side story just to show 1gb of sex at the end of every path and that's called realistic logic of an adult VN??
Everyone here is always happy and satisfied. You won't find a more relaxed and accepting thread in all of F95.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes