athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
If I had to speculate I would say Tyler or Logan…
Wait, what? Why? Are you suspect that according to LP's plan, Sophia will be open to sex with Dylan or his alternative Sam only after she has been so much corrupted and broken by sex & cheats with other mens that she simply won’t care why stoping herself now?

Hm...i saw something like this in one hentai series. Enbo Taboo Charming Mother.
Where son corrupted mom in a similar way. Maybe LP saw it too. Hope not.

Because it he has such a plan for her corruption and fall on a Filthy road then this is kinda sucks & cruel.
And no romance at all... not good :)

Last edited:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Wait, what? Why? Are you suspect that according to LP's plan, Sophia will be open to sex with Dylan or his alternative Sam only after she has been so much corrupted and broken by sex & cheats with other mens that she simply won’t care why stoping herself now?

Hm...i saw something like this in one hentai series. Enbo Taboo Charming Mother.
Where son corrupted mom in a similar way. Maybe LP saw it too. Hope not.

Because it he has such a plan for her corruption and fall on a Filthy road then this is kinda sucks & cruel.
And no romance at all... not good
According to what has been speculated so far Sam will be the last in the row… This leads to the conclusion that Dylan will be before him.

Aiden could be first also since by PD20 we should be in task number 8/12.

I speculated for Logan & Tyler as part of Sophia’s sacrifice herself to save her daughter…

Heterosexual romance is a super slow burn here since the people with that potential are:
- Sam (last in the row)
- Carl (not even started yet - 1 relationship point only)

Maybe LP could make Dylan claim that first sex with Sophia and surprise us all…

Let’s see… at best we have another 5-7 years to get there :cool:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017

The game is picking up speed.
I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared. Thank you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OMG Pixelated girl striking a pose in her pixelated underwear?! All the while saying, "don't share this"?! So he still hasn't escaped his circular release patterns?

defjamoo.jpg

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It should be PD20 or more… PD19 is Sophia’s 1st real lesbian event and it is with Nathalie! No one knows who is going to be Sophia’s 1st heterosexual cheat partner!

If I had to speculate I would say Tyler or Logan…
Definitely not Tyler - he's not in the Favourite Character poll.
Daz is SO much tougher and way more time-consuming to learn than I thought it would be, I feel like I barely scratched the surface of its potential. Doesn't help if your computer is old or if you're like me and I don't even have a nVidia graphic card.
That DAZ doesn't have an instruction manual, so you're forced to discover things really by your own research doesn't help. DAZ might not be great, but as a simple renderer it does the job without someone needing a degree in computer graphics, it does the job pretty well.
dat ass. that is ellei or Christine?
Christine.
OMG Pixelated girl striking a pose in her pixelated underwear?! All the while saying, "don't share this"?! So he still hasn't escaped his circular release patterns?

View attachment 3084666
Wait ... my shitty-arsed attempt at a teaser is more interesting than what L&P has put out? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

At least mine has nudity worth paywalling behind a higher tier.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
In the conversation with Sam, Dylan always struck me more like a person who has been caught with homosexual tendencies, but who would rather shoot the witness than admit that the witness is right. He really denied any unmeasured interest in his mother.
Dylan discovered very early on, as a child, that his mother was also a sexual person. I think that's one reason for his sexual interest in his mother. But I also believe that this conversation with Sam was not the first of its kind in young Dylan's life. This is pure speculation, but it would seem normal to me that Dylan, as the son of such a desirable woman, even in his old home, would have been the target of the very taunts and jokes from classmates and friends that he mentions in the hot tub at the last event.
So for me it's not a sudden switch but a long, slow process in which these jibes have repeatedly pushed Dylan in this direction.
"In the conversation with Sam, Dylan always struck me more like a person who has been caught with homosexual tendencies, but who would rather shoot the witness than admit that the witness is right. He really denied any unmeasured interest in his mother."

I'm confused about how you came up with the idea of homosexual tendencies with Dylan and Sam's conversation in his bedroom when they were talking about Sophia. If you replay that scene again, Sam was going on and on about Sophia, and believe it or not, Dylan had the proper response at that time about someone else talking about his mother, especially if it is coming from your so-called "friend."

Dylan may have been attracted to Sophia during his youth, another youth flashback like Sam's (how original... copy and paste), but did he grow out of having attraction towards Sophia since this conversation occurred years later with Sam? I think the reasonable answer would be yes. Dylan only revisited this attraction towards Sophia after this conversation with Sam. As you can see, Sam is the one that trigger this to happen after bringing the thought up again.

"This is pure speculation, but it would seem normal to me that Dylan, as the son of such a desirable woman, even in his old home, would have been the target of the very taunts and jokes from classmates and friends that he mentions in the hot tub at the last event."

In other parts of the story, Sophia has always been protected by Dylan and says Dylan can defend himself with no issues; you can see that from the NTR options that pop up (if you choose not to stay quiet) and from the club scene, park (hobo) scenes, and Sophia/Alyssa's chat in the coffee shop. The only one who usually taunts him and gets away with it for the most part is Ellie, but she is in the same boat as Dylan as being a virgin. So, I do not quite understand your point and logic here.

Last edited:

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
"In the conversation with Sam, Dylan always struck me more like a person who has been caught with homosexual tendencies, but who would rather shoot the witness than admit that the witness is right. He really denied any unmeasured interest in his mother."

I'm confused about how you came up with the idea of homosexual tendencies with Dylan and Sam's conversation in his bedroom when they were talking about Sophia. If you replay that scene again, Sam was going on and on about Sophia, and believe it or not, Dylan had the proper response at that time about someone else talking about his mother, especially if it is coming from your so-called "friend."

Dylan may have been attracted to Sophia during his youth, another youth flashback like Sam's (how original... copy and paste), but did he grow out of having attraction towards Sophia since this conversation occurred years later with Sam? I think the reasonable answer would be yes. Dylan only revisited this attraction towards Sophia after this conversation with Sam. As you can see, Sam is the one that trigger this to happen after bringing the thought up again.

"This is pure speculation, but it would seem normal to me that Dylan, as the son of such a desirable woman, even in his old home, would have been the target of the very taunts and jokes from classmates and friends that he mentions in the hot tub at the last event."

In other parts of the story, Sophia has always been protected and can defend himself with no issues; you can see that from the NTR options that pop up (if you choose not to stay quiet) and from the club scene, park (hobo) scenes, and Sophia/Alyssa's chat in the coffee shop. The only one who usually taunts him and gets away with it for the most part is Ellie, but she is in the same boat as Dylan as being a virgin. So, I do not quite understand your point and logic here.
I obviously can see L&P's rendering skill is upgraded a lot.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

In other parts of the story, Sophia has always been protected and can defend himself with no issues; you can see that from the NTR options that pop up (if you choose not to stay quiet) and from the club scene, park (hobo) scenes, and Sophia/Alyssa's chat in the coffee shop. The only one who usually taunts him and gets away with it for the most part is Ellie, but she is in the same boat as Dylan as being a virgin. So, I do not quite understand your point and logic here.
This is a misunderstanding. I meant that Dylan behaves like someone who desperately wants to keep a secret for which he is despised and ridiculed in society. Hence the comparison with a person who has homosexual tendencies but would never admit them.
As I said, in my opinion we are witnessing the Dylan/Sam conversation but for me it could have just been another shot at the wall.
And both Sophia and Elli complain that Dylan has shown sexual interest in his mother and sister before.
Overall, I didn't want to contradict your comments. I just see that the development of Dylan into someone who has a sexual interest in female family members cannot be dependent on this single event, the conversation with Sam.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

sophialover22

Jul 25, 2023
I think we can see ellie giving Dylan a bj which will score equal in cheating will his boyfriend Logan. To save ellie from Logan we can see Sophia having gangbang with Logan Tyler and his gang

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
I just see that the development of Dylan into someone who has a sexual interest in female family members cannot be dependent on this single event, the conversation with Sam.
Wasn't there a scene in the game where Dylan told Sophia that he started to be attracted to her as a woman
much earlier in his life than this conversation with Sammy's the neighbor?

001.png 002.png 003.png 004.png 005.png 006.png
007.png 008.png 009.png 010.png 011.png 012.png

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Wasn't there a scene in the game where Dylan told Sophia that he started to be attracted to her as a woman
much earlier in his life than this conversation with Sammy's the neighbor?

View attachment 3085355 View attachment 3085358 View attachment 3085359 View attachment 3085360 View attachment 3085361 View attachment 3085362
View attachment 3085363 View attachment 3085365 View attachment 3085366 View attachment 3085368 View attachment 3085369 View attachment 3085370
That's exactly what I mean. Its “development” began much earlier. Well before the time of arrival in San Alejo.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes