rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
LP has mentioned something along the lines of PD19, but I don't think anything is set in stone. With the way things are going I think many of us question how the story can sustain no sex for another 6 days.
It should be PD20 or more… PD19 is Sophia’s 1st real lesbian event and it is with Nathalie! No one knows who is going to be Sophia’s 1st heterosexual cheat partner!

If I had to speculate I would say Tyler or Logan…

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Generally speaking, I've been trying to. But to get all the assets used to get it in-game accurate is incredibly difficult. Especially since lately the characters I enjoy haven't been getting the screentime. We still haven't got a good look at Ellie's bedroom, so I can't be sure of all the assets.

I've also been trying to develop my skills in DAZ to emulate the quality of renders L&P has achieved. Nowhere near his quality yet.
Daz is SO much tougher and way more time-consuming to learn than I thought it would be, I feel like I barely scratched the surface of its potential. Doesn't help if your computer is old or if you're like me and I don't even have a nVidia graphic card.

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Wait, what? Why? Are you suspect that according to LP's plan, Sophia will be open to sex with Dylan or his alternative Sam only after she has been so much corrupted and broken by sex & cheats with other mens that she simply won’t care why stoping herself now?

Hm...i saw something like this in one hentai series. Enbo Taboo Charming Mother.
Where son corrupted mom in a similar way. Maybe LP saw it too. Hope not.

Because it he has such a plan for her corruption and fall on a Filthy road then this is kinda sucks & cruel.
And no romance at all... not good :)

Last edited:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Wait, what? Why? Are you suspect that according to LP's plan, Sophia will be open to sex with Dylan or his alternative Sam only after she has been so much corrupted and broken by sex & cheats with other mens that she simply won’t care why stoping herself now?

Hm...i saw something like this in one hentai series. Enbo Taboo Charming Mother.
Where son corrupted mom in a similar way. Maybe LP saw it too. Hope not.

Because it he has such a plan for her corruption and fall on a Filthy road then this is kinda sucks & cruel.
And no romance at all... not good
According to what has been speculated so far Sam will be the last in the row… This leads to the conclusion that Dylan will be before him.

Aiden could be first also since by PD20 we should be in task number 8/12.

I speculated for Logan & Tyler as part of Sophia’s sacrifice herself to save her daughter…

Heterosexual romance is a super slow burn here since the people with that potential are:
- Sam (last in the row)
- Carl (not even started yet - 1 relationship point only)

Maybe LP could make Dylan claim that first sex with Sophia and surprise us all…

Let’s see… at best we have another 5-7 years to get there :cool:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017

The game is picking up speed.
I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared. Thank you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OMG Pixelated girl striking a pose in her pixelated underwear?! All the while saying, "don't share this"?! So he still hasn't escaped his circular release patterns?

defjamoo.jpg

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It should be PD20 or more… PD19 is Sophia’s 1st real lesbian event and it is with Nathalie! No one knows who is going to be Sophia’s 1st heterosexual cheat partner!

Definitely not Tyler - he's not in the Favourite Character poll.
Daz is SO much tougher and way more time-consuming to learn than I thought it would be, I feel like I barely scratched the surface of its potential. Doesn't help if your computer is old or if you're like me and I don't even have a nVidia graphic card.
That DAZ doesn't have an instruction manual, so you're forced to discover things really by your own research doesn't help. DAZ might not be great, but as a simple renderer it does the job without someone needing a degree in computer graphics, it does the job pretty well.
dat ass. that is ellei or Christine?
Christine.
OMG Pixelated girl striking a pose in her pixelated underwear?! All the while saying, "don't share this"?! So he still hasn't escaped his circular release patterns?

View attachment 3084666
Wait ... my shitty-arsed attempt at a teaser is more interesting than what L&P has put out? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

At least mine has nudity worth paywalling behind a higher tier.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
In the conversation with Sam, Dylan always struck me more like a person who has been caught with homosexual tendencies, but who would rather shoot the witness than admit that the witness is right. He really denied any unmeasured interest in his mother.
Dylan discovered very early on, as a child, that his mother was also a sexual person. I think that's one reason for his sexual interest in his mother. But I also believe that this conversation with Sam was not the first of its kind in young Dylan's life. This is pure speculation, but it would seem normal to me that Dylan, as the son of such a desirable woman, even in his old home, would have been the target of the very taunts and jokes from classmates and friends that he mentions in the hot tub at the last event.
So for me it's not a sudden switch but a long, slow process in which these jibes have repeatedly pushed Dylan in this direction.
"In the conversation with Sam, Dylan always struck me more like a person who has been caught with homosexual tendencies, but who would rather shoot the witness than admit that the witness is right. He really denied any unmeasured interest in his mother."

I'm confused about how you came up with the idea of homosexual tendencies with Dylan and Sam's conversation in his bedroom when they were talking about Sophia. If you replay that scene again, Sam was going on and on about Sophia, and believe it or not, Dylan had the proper response at that time about someone else talking about his mother, especially if it is coming from your so-called "friend."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dylan may have been attracted to Sophia during his youth, another youth flashback like Sam's (how original... copy and paste), but did he grow out of having attraction towards Sophia since this conversation occurred years later with Sam? I think the reasonable answer would be yes. Dylan only revisited this attraction towards Sophia after this conversation with Sam. As you can see, Sam is the one that trigger this to happen after bringing the thought up again.

"This is pure speculation, but it would seem normal to me that Dylan, as the son of such a desirable woman, even in his old home, would have been the target of the very taunts and jokes from classmates and friends that he mentions in the hot tub at the last event."

In other parts of the story, Sophia has always been protected by Dylan and says Dylan can defend himself with no issues; you can see that from the NTR options that pop up (if you choose not to stay quiet) and from the club scene, park (hobo) scenes, and Sophia/Alyssa's chat in the coffee shop. The only one who usually taunts him and gets away with it for the most part is Ellie, but she is in the same boat as Dylan as being a virgin. So, I do not quite understand your point and logic here.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes