kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Last edited:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I can see how Sofia feels about Dylan and Sam ... you could say she's already willing to spread her legs for Sam if he asks her to and she'll probably jump on his dick like a worried bitch ... but with Dylan she still sees herself as too reserved I'd say even Ellie has a much better chance of fucking Sofia if Ellie had a dick. I bet she'd be the first one to fuck her than Sam. Haha. That's why I don't understand why Dylan has to get so worked up if that dumb bitch can't see that Sam is a dick and he just wants to fuck her rather than have something more to do with her than Dylan. Am I wrong?
________________________________________++++++______________________________________________________

Let's recap using baseball terms

Sam hits a double but is able to steal 3rd base. Dylan comes to bat, hits a single and gets a free base on an overthrow. Then Dylan steals 3rd base but tries to make it home and is tagged at the bag. Same game and near same circumstances. The difference is the store line here.

Sam seduced Sophia on two levels, heart and body. He has more charisma than Dylan and yes if he was bolder, Sam might have been able to punch Sophia's ticket or at the least brought her off with his hands rather than Sophia getting herself off. Dylan got only Sophia's body heat up. The heart and mind approach aren't going to work so well since she is the mom and Dylan is the son. Just spit balling here but the only way Dylan is likely going to get Sophia's cookie is if Liam does something really stupid that Sophia turns toward Dylan for some affection.

The developer is "trying" to keep things real and plausible as far as adult games goes. Yes comes up short if we really want to count how many failings there are--but it's evident the Developer is trying to make distinctions between Sam and Dylan. Otherwise, if Sam gets her first, why bother watching Dylan have a go at it when it's basically a repeat.

Ellie... just am not sure what other than Sophia has some unresolved issues with being with other women.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I hope that he also releases the non steam version, sex ed content was one of the more interesting things in the game. I would hate it to be removed. Not a fan of this steam hype that the devs are taking adn by doing so removing some of the content from their games. Obviously i understand why they do it, steam is huge so more money. Again i really hope there is a version of the game where he continues doing the uncensored things. Fucking steam.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
I'm aware that the next Sophia/Ellie event won't be a shower one.. but incase L&P decides to do one more shower event, then I wish it leads to something like this:
View attachment 3079327
If anybody's interested to know where this gif/video is from and the names, posted by mitanc92 to show as an example. I have put details in the spoiler.

Thanks for sharing mitanc92 , :) it's a very hot scene. I agree it would be great if something similar happened in the shower between the ladies when they are more intimately comfortable with each other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
why don't you start creating dlc?
Generally speaking, I've been trying to. But to get all the assets used to get it in-game accurate is incredibly difficult. Especially since lately the characters I enjoy haven't been getting the screentime. We still haven't got a good look at Ellie's bedroom, so I can't be sure of all the assets.

I've also been trying to develop my skills in DAZ to emulate the quality of renders L&P has achieved. Nowhere near his quality yet.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Alley_Cat is a bad girl. buddy, if you add a spoiler tag like this she won't open the spoiler tag. So, only if we show her the proofs directly like this without any spoiler tag she will understand and believe. Alley_Cat, a die hard fan of lesbian. She doesn't play any storylines other than lesbian events in Awam Game. Because of that, she doesn't know anything about the other storylines.

Alley_Cat, this is a reply to your post. I agree that Ellie is next with a chance to be the first to take down Sophia in the lesbian storylines. Sam is more accomplished and successful with Sophia than Ellie in PD 12 & 13. Sam was first in everything with Sophia after Liam. And now officially the Sophia/Sam relationship has changed (Secret Girlfriend). Sophia accepts Sam's relationship and likes him. Unfutunatly, Dylan failed miserably in this regard. Because of the sex-ed, Dylan is not able to achieve much and be successful with Sophia. I didn't see any minor changes in the Sophia/Dylan relationship. Their relationship is still in the sex-ed stage. As I noted in the events of Sophia/Dylan Part 1&2, compared to Sam, it appears that Sophia has no interest in Dylan. But we'll have to wait to see if anything changes between Sophia/Dylan and their relationship in PD 14.
View attachment 3079967 View attachment 3079970 View attachment 3079971 View attachment 3079966 View attachment 3079975 View attachment 3079976 View attachment 3079977 View attachment 3079974 View attachment 3079981 View attachment 3079979 View attachment 3079983 View attachment 3079984 View attachment 3079986 View attachment 3079987
Dylan has three events in PD 14, which will most likely be a catch-up to Sam from the afternoon event on PD 13, as the pattern seems to keep them close in progression terms.

Sophia/Sam's PD 12 evening event = Sophia/Dylan's PD 13 evening event
Sophia/Sam's PD 13 afternoon event = Speculation - Sophia/Dylan's PD 14 afternoon/evening event

I would guess this time, as Dylan had to choose to go to the party or stay with Sophia in PD 13, on PD 14, Sophia will decide to stay with Dylan or go to the Museum with Patricia.

Sophia/Dylan's story has been nothing but "SEX-ED" with no attraction until this PD, where he injects a build-up and catch-up with the other characters in the same evening event. This is L&P's fault for how he wrote it, as he should have staggered a build-up over multiple PDs.

"She doesn't play any storylines other than lesbian events in Awam Game. Because of that, she doesn't know anything about the other storylines."

As far as alley_cat goes, I'm fully aware that she claims to be a lesbian fan and only plays the lesbian events, but alley_cat has made numerous comments on heterosexual events and had knowledge of them, which she either played or read about (F95 or the game code), which is still knowledge. So, to say that she only plays the lesbian side or doesn't read about any heterosexual events and doesn't click on spoiler boxes is BS.

Here are several comments about someone who only plays lesbian events but comments on heterosexual events with knowledge.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-7358640
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-4463393
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-5798589
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-6232485
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-4397031
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-3486692
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-4014711
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-9476399

Last edited:

Nettuno8090

Dec 27, 2019
Alley_Cat è una cattiva ragazza. amico, se aggiungi un tag spoiler come questo, non aprirà il tag spoiler. Quindi, solo se le mostriamo le prove direttamente in questo modo, senza alcun tag spoiler, capirà e crederà. Alley_Cat, una fan sfegatata delle lesbiche. Non interpreta alcuna trama diversa dagli eventi lesbici in Awam Game. Per questo motivo non sa nulla delle altre trame.

Alley_Cat, questa è una risposta al tuo post. Sono d'accordo che Ellie sia la prossima ad avere la possibilità di essere la prima a sconfiggere Sophia nelle trame lesbiche. Sam ha più successo e successo con Sophia che con Ellie in PD 12 e 13. Sam è stato il primo in tutto con Sophia dopo Liam. E ora ufficialmente la relazione Sophia/Sam è cambiata (Secret Girlfriend). Sophia accetta la relazione di Sam e gli piace. Sfortunatamente, Dylan ha fallito miseramente in questo senso. A causa dell'educazione sessuale, Dylan non è in grado di ottenere molto e avere successo con Sophia. Non ho visto nessun piccolo cambiamento nella relazione Sophia/Dylan. La loro relazione è ancora nella fase di educazione sessuale. Come ho notato negli eventi di Sophia/Dylan Parte 1 e 2, rispetto a Sam, sembra che Sophia non abbia alcun interesse per Dylan. Ma dovremo aspettare per vedere se cambierà qualcosa tra Sophia/Dylan e la loro relazione in PD 14.
View attachment 3079967 View attachment 3079970 View attachment 3079971 View attachment 3079966 View attachment 3079975 View attachment 3079976 View attachment 3079977 View attachment 3079974 View attachment 3079981 View attachment 3079979 View attachment 3079983 View attachment 3079984 View attachment 3079986 View attachment 3079987
[/CITAZIONE]there isn't a character in the game who has succeeded with Sophya. Sam also failed, the released scenes are followed by Sophya being angry at Sam because she didn't take advantage of the chance to fuck her. She tells him explicitly too. So what are you discussing? Of hot air?

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Dylan has three events in PD 14, which will most likely be a catch-up to Sam from the afternoon event on PD 13, as the pattern seems to keep them close in progression terms.

Sophia/Sam's PD 12 evening event = Sophia/Dylan's PD 13 evening event
Sophia/Sam's PD 13 afternoon event = Speculation - Sophia/Dylan's PD 14 afternoon/evening event

I would guess this time, as Dylan had to choose to go to the party or stay with Sophia in PD 13, on PD 14, Sophia will decide to stay with Dylan or go to the Museum with Patricia.
Yep, end of PD14 will have two alternatives…

- You choose to continue the night with Sophia you play Dylan/Sophia part III

- You choose to join the ladies party then Sophia will go with Patricia and the Museum guys…

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I don't understand. How Sophia/Dylan's relationship changes from sex-ed to romantic relationship. L&P did not provide proper build ups in the sophia/dylan storyline. And since Sophia doesn't even have any interest in Dylan from the beginning, why Dylan likes Sophia is never made clear in the L&P story.:cautious:
It was the conversation between Dylan and Sam in his bedroom when they saw Sophia posing in lingerie for Liam, and she listened in on their chat. It is when you could say that Dylan started the idea to pursue Sophia. You can say that Sam gave him the idea for it.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
This guy recently said that he focuses on the render's quality without giving much importance to the quantity. And that at the start of the scene's development he cannot estimate the number of renders it will require.
I have an existential question here, how the heck can he throw percentages like 5%, 10% and 15% when the final number of renders is unknown and can be 200, 300, 400 or even 600.
And the irony is that there are still people who continue to defend this mythomaniac.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes